The Garage Medic

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

Off-Duty Fireman Owned & Opperated Garage Door Repair. All work is 100% Guaranteed. Servicing ALL Makes/Models. We'll beat competitor prices by minimum 10%....

ARNOLDS GARAGE DOOR SERVICES

Here at Arnold’s garage door service. We can help you out with any garage door need. Locally owned and operated. Just give us a call to book your appointment.

Precision Garage Door of Fort Worth

Precision Garage Door is a full service garage door company. Our trucks are maintained with a full inventory of parts. Which means we are prepared to repair your garage door in a single visit. Same Day Service Evening & Weekend Service Available At No Extra Charge Emergency Service All Work Is Guaranteed Open 7 Days All Major Credit Cards Financing Available

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angi

04/15/2014

Schaun W.

I appreciate the service. I liked the attention to detail and I feel confident it is repaired correctly at a fair price. I would recommend them to anyone and definitely use them again if needed.

Description of Work
They replaced some motor parts, greased the rollers and made my broken door well again.

02/05/2014

Carolyn C.

They were timely, neat and very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced my garage door opener with a top quality replacement.

08/26/2013

george G.

I called on a Sunday and they came right on to fix it! I am very satisfied !

Description of Work
Replaced my garage door opener! Very satisfied!

Category garage doors

(member name removed), We are very happy you are satisfied with our service. We aim to make all our customers happy. If we can be of service in the future just let us know. Again, thank you and we appreciate your business. Adam Dickinson Owner The Garage Medic

08/15/2013

ELIZABETH T.

We had a power outage and I became stuck in my garage because the door was too heavy for me to lift. Adam at Garage Medic called me back within five minutes and arranged for a technician to come out within the hour. I was shown how to open the door (after the power had come back on) and was provided with a needed service (adjusting the spring and lubricating the rollers, etc.) I definitely will use this company again.

Description of Work
Performed maintenance service on garage door

Category garage doors

[removed member name], We appreciate your posting about your positive experience with my company. We strive to provide a prompt, friendly and economical garage door service. If you need any further assistance with your garage door we Wouk welcome your business. Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Adam Dickinson Owner The Garage Medic

07/22/2013

Toni R.

The repair man notified me early that he was going to run later than expected. He showed up at the time he communicated. He let me know that the only problem he saw was that the rollers were running close to the edge of the frame and recommended adjusting them so the door wouldn't fall off. He performed the correction as well as a couple other maintenance adjustments in a matter of minutes.

Description of Work
The Garage Medic performed preventive maintenance on a garage door for a rental property by adjusting the rollers/frame, oiling components and adjusting the tension.

Category garage doors

Hello, I appreciate the feedback and hope to do business with you in the future. As we strive to be punctual all the time it is unavoidable at times. Thank you for your understanding. If we can be of any further service please let us know. Thank you, Adam Dickinson Owner The Garage Medic

03/25/2013

Barry F.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement. I would no hesitate to recommend these guys, They had the best price for my door replacement, were punctual and did a good job.

01/02/2013

Helen W.

The spring on our garage door broke on New Year's Eve. I submitted an e-mail request to The Garage Medic this morning and they promptly responded. They quoted me a maximum price and were available to replace the springs later today. The technician called me about an hour prior to his arrival. He arrived on time and was very courteous and professional. He determined what parts were needed and provided me with a final cost estimate. He completed the repairs very quickly. Once the repairs were complete he demonstrated that the door worked properly. The final price was less than the maximum price that was quoted over the phone. This is the second time we have used The Garage Medic. They installed a garage door opener on our previous home and repaired the springs on the garage door on this home. Both times they promptly responded to my inquiry, were able to perform the services quickly and did a great job. I would definately use The Garage Medic again!

Description of Work
Replaced the broken springs on our garage door.

12/08/2011

Christopher J.

They came right out and did what they said they were going to do. They were the cheapest of the vendors I called and did the most. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used The Garage Medic.

11/27/2011

Marlowe P.

on time, worked quickly, met estimate, resolved problem. ,

Description of Work
Adjusted garage door, garage door cables, replaced garage door coil spring. Secured garage door track to wall.

09/10/2011

Vicki K.

VERY GOOD COMPANY. STRAIGHT FORWARD AND DID WHAT THEY SAID FOR THE PRICE THEY QUOTED. I AM VERY PLEASED!

Description of Work
I HAD MY GARAGE DOOR REPLACED WITH AN INSULATED DOOR. ALL PARTS WERE REMOVED AND NEW PARTS ARE WORKING GREAT MUCH QUIETER.

The Garage Medic

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

2306 Primrose Trl

Mansfield, TX 76063

Garage Door Repairs & Installation, Garage Door Opener Repairs & Installation, New Installations, Complete Repair Services

ask for details