James Kate Roofing & Solar

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

2364 Highway 287 N Suite 113

Mansfield, TX 76063

We are a roofing and solar contractor, offering commercial and residential services throughout the Dallas / Ft Worth Metroplex. If you are looking for a roofing company in Mansfield, Arlington, Dallas, Ft Worth, Plano, Frisco or McKinney or any other city in the D/FW Metroplex then request a free quote today. Our team is 100% dedicated to providing the best products and highest quality service possible. We’re ready to prove it and you will not be disappointed!...

02/01/2021

Dallas W.

We had a grand roof replacement experience! Never have I seen a more efficient and timely crew of roofers. They were knowledgeable, organized, focused and friendly. There was no goofing off, stretching the project longer than it needed to go, or getting to points in the project where they lost their way. From start to finish, it was an upscale production! Isaac Price headed them up and I know that they made him proud! Thanks again for a super experience!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We are so happy to hear about your great experience, and thank you for taking the time to write this great review!

01/14/2021

Lesley D.

We had a fantastic experience with James Kate. Our rep Isaac was very attentive and ensured all our projects were completed in a timely manner. They worked with our insurance company - even when our insurance company was extremely difficult and non-responsive. I can heartily recommend this company for roof installation, high-quality gutters and carefully done paint.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, exterior paint

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased you had such a great experience.

01/14/2021

Andy L.

Very pleased with services we received. Isaac Price worked with our insurance, scheduled the roof replacements, and quick respond to any questions or concerns that we had. He made the whole process easy for us. Highly recommend the company, great job!.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We’ll be sure to give Isaac an atta boy for you.

01/05/2021

Rosela S.

The deserving Construction, James & Kate, I have rated 5 stars cause they earned it! All started from the Project Manager (Mike Dedeluk); his superior sales tactic, made me convinced and I bought it: also he back his words for it! I'm very hard to convince, finally, the third times, I said; "Yes" cause he is Christian, he can be trusted! I'm very happy and satisfied with their worked cause you have excellent managers/supervisor, well planned, very organized and executed the job well done! In the future, I will recommend James Kate Construction to my friends and family for their superior service. I love my brand new roof and fresh clean look of the entire exterior painted house: also not listed, they installed new garage door for me: I'm very please and so happy about it because of (Mr. Deleluk), I have a new garage door, I didn't expect that! Thank you very much & I appreciate it for the superior service, well done! Rosela Streagle

Description of Work
installed new roof and entire exterior of the house painted

Category roofing,garage builders,house painters,doors

Thank you so much for the incredible review! We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and wish you the best in 2021.

12/25/2020

Tim L.

Never used or requested services of this company. Ask ANGIE she seems to think I order from several companies and would like my Honest opinion of How They Performed. Stop this nonsense please!!!

Description of Work
I don't know why Angies lists keeps contacting me about Companies I've never used. And there is NO way to Delete Angies Erroneous Messages. Angie Please Stop!!!!!!!

Category concrete repair

12/21/2020

Linda W.

If you are looking for roof repair/replacement look no further than James Kate Construction! Their professionalism and work ethic is extremely evident from the beginning of the job to the end. Our house has taken on a completely new look! We love it❤️

Description of Work
Roof replacement and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

We love your great review! We're so happy to have been apart of your home's transformation. Merry Christmas!

12/19/2020

Remedios H.

I highly recommend James Kate Construction. They tore out our old roof and installed a new one all in one day. The quality of their service was high and their work was prompt and nonintrusive. Project manager Isaac Price was friendly and professional throughout the entire process and worked well to help guide us through the steps making everything come together. In the future James Kate Construction will be my go to roofer.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof

Thank you so much! Hearing we will be your "go to roofer" is music to our ears. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and New Year?

12/04/2020

Thomas F.

Extremely professional and helpful every step of the way. Our sales rep, Isaac Price was knowledgeable and very diligent to ensure we felt comfortable and were completely satisfied. Every appointment and schedule was right on time. Top notch company!

Description of Work
Roof install, gutter install, drywall repair and paint

Category gutter repair,screen repair,garage builders,interior painters

Thank you and we’ll let Isaac know you had a great experience. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and look forward to being you contractor for life!

12/03/2020

Austin F.

Project went very well. Everyone was on time, worked hard, and did exactly what they said they would do. Cannot ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Total Exterior Paint and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair,house painters

Thank you for the opportunity to paint your home and the A rating!

11/03/2020

James B.

Very satisfied with the repairs to our home from the hail/storm damage insurance claim. Isaac worked with our insurance company and made the whole process easy for us.

Description of Work
Roof hail/storm repairs with associated insurance claim.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased you had such a great experience.

Freelite

FreeLite opened in Dallas in 1981 and has served the skylighting needs of the DFW Metroplex ever since. Family owned and operated, we offer the best customer service around. Whether it is a simple replacement or an elaborate installation, we have the skills and experience necessary to get the job done right. We are experts in leak repair and energy efficient upgrades. Experienced both in commercial and residential projects. We work on all types of skylights sizes and designs.

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Legacy Exteriors

Legacy Exteriors is a custom window replacement contractor and has installed beautifully crafted, energy efficient replacement windows in the Fort Worth area for over 20 years. Our focus is on you, the homeowner. You will always have access to the owner of the company. We personally manage every job and will inspect the work at the end of the project to ensure customer satisfaction, quality craftsmanship and a good clean up. Simply Put, We Don’t Cut Corners! Many companies install the same brands but the difference is in the installation process. Our installers have honed their trade over many years and many projects and come ready to expertly install quality windows, patios, and doors. What to expect: PREPARATION. Drop Cloths, Removal, & Prep For Install INSTALLATION. Expertly Installation & Insulation CLEAN UP. We Thoroughly Clean Up After Ourselves! INSPECTION. It’s Not finished Until You Are Happy For your convenience, we provide free estimates/design consultations.

Check, Financing