James Kate Construction: Roofing, Painting, & Windows

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

We are a roofing, painting and window installation contractor, offering commercial and residential services throughout the Dallas / Ft Worth Metroplex. If you are looking for a roofing, painting or window company in Mansfield, Arlington, Dallas, Ft Worth, Plano, Frisco or McKinney or any other city in the D/FW Metroplex then request a free quote today. Our team is 100% dedicated to providing the best products and highest quality service possible. We’re ready to prove it and you will not be disappointed!...

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent.

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Enterprises is proud to be a well-known roofer serving the Greater McKinney area with quality services using premium materials. We offer a 10-year warranty on all of our work and stand behind our results. Our goal is to provide a great value for the cost, and we'll provide you with a written estimate for any project. Our services include:Commercial roof installation, Roof repair, Home remodeling,Gutter installation and repair. We won't rush the job, and we'll make sure we're meeting all of your requirements. We have been serving the community for more than 51 years and are committed to excellence. Flexible financing options are also available so that you can get leaks repaired as soon as they happen. Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Enterprises employs a friendly, professional, and fully insured staff. We offer comprehensive services as roofers in McKinney, TX, including inspections, roof coatings, and residential re-roofing. To set up an appointment with us, contact our office today.

SEI Roofing

SEI Roofing has been serving the DFW area since 1997. We specialize in roofing, gutters, fences and a variety of exterior services. We offer same day service, employee trained technicians, a fully staffed office and exceptional value and service. With over 20 years in the industry, we are GAF Certified and have $2 Million liability coverage. We provide a project manager on every job and are Insurance specialists. Financing is available. A+ Member of BBB. Client references available.

Offers by SEI Roofing on Angi
Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Having window showroom locations in Dallas and Grand Prairie to better serve residents throughout Texas, Window World of Dallas Fort Worth is the state's leading window replacement company. Offering a wide variety of replacement window styles, the superior windows and doors

02/01/2021

We had a grand roof replacement experience! Never have I seen a more efficient and timely crew of roofers. They were knowledgeable, organized, focused and friendly. There was no goofing off, stretching the project longer than it needed to go, or getting to points in the project where they lost their way. From start to finish, it was an upscale production! Isaac Price headed them up and I know that...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We are so happy to hear about your great experience, and thank you for taking the time to write this great review!

01/14/2021

We had a fantastic experience with James Kate. Our rep Isaac was very attentive and ensured all our projects were completed in a timely manner. They worked with our insurance company - even when our insurance company was extremely difficult and non-responsive. I can heartily recommend this company for roof installation, high-quality gutters and carefully done paint.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, exterior paint

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased you had such a great experience.

01/14/2021

Very pleased with services we received. Isaac Price worked with our insurance, scheduled the roof replacements, and quick respond to any questions or concerns that we had. He made the whole process easy for us. Highly recommend the company, great job!.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We’ll be sure to give Isaac an atta boy for you.

01/05/2021

The deserving Construction, James & Kate, I have rated 5 stars cause they earned it! All started from the Project Manager (Mike Dedeluk); his superior sales tactic, made me convinced and I bought it: also he back his words for it! I'm very hard to convince, finally, the third times, I said; "Yes" cause he is Christian, he can be trusted! I'm very happy and satisfied with their worked cause you hav...

Description of Work
installed new roof and entire exterior of the house painted

Category roofing,garage builders,house painters,doors

Thank you so much for the incredible review! We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and wish you the best in 2021.

12/25/2020

Never used or requested services of this company. Ask ANGIE she seems to think I order from several companies and would like my Honest opinion of How They Performed. Stop this nonsense please!!!

Description of Work
I don't know why Angies lists keeps contacting me about Companies I've never used. And there is NO way to Delete Angies Erroneous Messages. Angie Please Stop!!!!!!!

Category concrete repair

12/21/2020

If you are looking for roof repair/replacement look no further than James Kate Construction! Their professionalism and work ethic is extremely evident from the beginning of the job to the end. Our house has taken on a completely new look! We love it❤️

Description of Work
Roof replacement and gutters.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

12/19/2020

I highly recommend James Kate Construction. They tore out our old roof and installed a new one all in one day. The quality of their service was high and their work was prompt and nonintrusive. Project manager Isaac Price was friendly and professional throughout the entire process and worked well to help guide us through the steps making everything come together. In the future James Kate Construction will be my go to roofer.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof

Category roofer

12/04/2020

Extremely professional and helpful every step of the way. Our sales rep, Isaac Price was knowledgeable and very diligent to ensure we felt comfortable and were completely satisfied. Every appointment and schedule was right on time. Top notch company!

Description of Work
Roof install, gutter install, drywall repair and paint

Category gutter repair contractor","screen repair company","garage builder","interior painter

12/03/2020

Project went very well. Everyone was on time, worked hard, and did exactly what they said they would do. Cannot ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Total Exterior Paint and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair contractor","house painter

11/03/2020

Very satisfied with the repairs to our home from the hail/storm damage insurance claim. Isaac worked with our insurance company and made the whole process easy for us.

Description of Work
Roof hail/storm repairs with associated insurance claim.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","skylight installer

Commercial & Residential Roofing, Painting and Window Installation