Dolce Pools

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2011

As an award winning custom swimming pool builder in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) TX, backed by experience of nearly 2 decades now, the team of Dolce pools designs and builds quality custom in ground swimming pool, spa, water fall features, fountains etc. Also designs and constructs outdoor living spaces including, but not limited to, Fire pits, Arbors, Gazebos, Fireplaces, Grill island Kitchen, Cabanas, walkways etc. Swimming Pool Renovation and Remodeling: Besides construction of new swimming Pool, Dolce Pools renovates existing pools and offers upgrades to energy-efficient low-maintenance pool equipment, features, plaster resurfacing, removal and replacement of decks patios, walkways etc. Additional email - mail@dolcepools.com....

Paul Eugene construction LLC

The Paver People

We specialize in hardscaping, pavers, outdoor and living spaces, stone, gravel, firepits, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2005. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/24/2021

John M.

Dolce built our pool ten years ago. I probably wrote a review at the time but to recap, it was a fantastic and easy experience that I would do again in a heartbeat. We had zero issues, and after building three houses, I can tell you that's highly unusual with a contractor. Now fast forward a decade. The pool still looks beautiful, but after the freak freeze we had earlier this year, our equipment sustained a lot of damage. Dolce doesn't do maintenance, but even after a decade they were available to assist with answering questions and offering suggestions and recommendations. This is a solid, reputable company that has earned my business for life! I cannot say enough good things about them. The best way I can put it is, they're the type of people you want to do business with. If you've worked with contractors at all, then you know exactly what I'm saying.

Description of Work
Consulting a decade later

08/16/2020

Cori H.

I'm sure that there are other custom pool builders out there that are as good as Tyler, but I couldn't find one. My wife and I were new to the process, having never built a pool before. I was concerned with finding the right builder because I wanted one that I could trust, and one that could walk us through the process step-by-step. We had three custom builders come out to our house and discuss our proposed pool. We had a few ideas about what we wanted (more covered area, deck space, etc.), but we also wanted suggestions. We weren't experts, and we were interested in what they thought would work. My main goal was not so much the pool itself, but adding living space in our backyard; some place to go and sit, relax, and enjoy. All of the builders were pleasant and professional, and they all offered suggestions that they thought would work for us. One told us that they would recommend a certain shape but we would most likely need to cut down one of the two giant oak trees in our backyard. The next one was better but only drew out his ideas on a scrap piece of paper. A co-worker of mine recommended Tyler, so I gave him a call. In our first meeting with him, he brought his laptop, iPad, and other information to help us talk through our wants and needs. He had great suggestions – and since he has built so many pools, he had lots of examples to show us. There was no pressure or upsell, just an honest evaluation of what he could do within our budget. In less than an hour we had a computer generated rendering of what our backyard would look like, complete with motion graphics – the water in the pool was flowing, the fire was burning in the fire pit, and our dog was sitting beside the pool. We hired him the next day. Tyler and his whole team were professional throughout the build process. When we asked for slight changes or additions, we discussed it with Tyler and he was accommodating. Even though we had lots of bad weather during construction, his teams worked diligently to get the project finished. Tyler kept us informed at every step, and he was onsite for most workdays. Now we have a beautiful backyard with a great pool and lots of extra living space. It is exactly what we hoped for when we began the process. I would highly recommend Tyler and Dolce Pools for any project, big or small. He is one of the “good guys” who will do high quality work with integrity.

Description of Work
Pool construction, decking, covered porch structure, outdoor kitchen area.

Category decks,swimming pools,outdoor kitchens

06/13/2020

Jeffrey C.

Excellent work. Tyler, the owner, proved to be imaginative in his design, professional, and thorough. His crew showed high quality workmanship. We had a pool, hot tub, pagoda, waterfall, rock wall, and pavers installed.

Description of Work
pool installation

Category decks,plastering,hardscaping,swimming pools,outdoor kitchens

11/24/2019

Holley H.

We have built elaborate pools in the past and in our latest new home wanted to build the best ever. We had worked with larger pool companies in the past and had been very happy with them. We decided to get a quote form Dolce just as a due diligence data point for comparison. They were price competitive, but much more importantly, we liked Dolce's design and the personal attention and commitment from the owner. To our surprise, we ended up deciding to go with Dolce. The finished product validated our decision. We added an air conditioned pool cabana mid stream. I like to think i have the best pool area in the metroplex. We had some challenges due to watery soil, but the owner stuck with us till the very end. We are very proud of our pool and it really wows our visitors. We don't even like to leave the house for vacation anymore!

Description of Work
New pool with cabana

10/01/2019

Bill C.

Great price, service and responsiveness. Tyler was easy to work with and flexible. No reservations recommending Dolce.

Description of Work
Install new pool.

01/24/2019

travis S.

This is our first pool and were a little apprehensive due to many bad experiences posted online with some builders. This was a great experience from the start with Loring designing the perfect pool for us. He was right on time, listened to what we had in mind, and made prompt changes and recommendations. Tyler and Ben were great to deal with during the build process. They both were always available for any questions or concerns that I had. The pool is beautiful and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
In ground pool

10/27/2018

anthony V.

After twelve bids, we chose Dolce pools and couldn’t have been more satisfied with our choice. Tyler and his crew transformed our property with professionalism and detail. The work was timely and very well organized. Since the initial installation Tyler has been responsive to all our questions and has volunteered his assistance in the annual maintenance of the filter canister. The pool and patio are now two years old and I am still impressed with the pool , yard and service. I highly recommend Dolce pools.

Description of Work
In ground pool installation, patio and arbor

Category fountains,hardscaping,swimming pools

07/03/2018

Marty L.

Tyler completed our pool in March 2017 - this is a follow up to his work and professionalism. Since the pool has been done - Tyler has continued to be quick to respond and helpful with any question or request we have as new pool owners. I am someone who prefers to do things on my own to understand how things work and save some money and that includes maintaining my pool. Tyler came out in October while it was overcast with drizzle and a little chilly and showed us how to clean our pool filters properly. In the fall, he put us in contact with a trusted pool cover installer who did a great job. Recently we were havingissues maintaining the chemicals so I text him for some help - he called with in 5 minutes of my text to walk me through correcting the issue. A few days later a small PVC spout used the refill pool cracked from th heat and was spraying water. I searched the internet with no luck trying to find this random piece. I was about to go out of town and needed to fix it to keep the pool level up with all the evaporation going on. I texted Tyler on where to order the part and found out it is only sold with the entire assembly. He quickly had one of his crew stop by within 2 hours and replace the part.

Description of Work
Ongoing Pool Help

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

I appreciate the kind comments! I’m glad to help or answer questions whenever I can.

02/16/2018

Dale W.

My wife and I selected Tyler Neufeldt of Dolce Pools to build our new pool, and we couldn't be happier with our choice. We considered several other builders, and got a quote from one other builder. We based our decision to go with Dolce on both value and rapport. We feel that we've gotten the best features and quality while working with someone who is responsive and trustworthy. During the Sales phase, Tyler met with us to quote us the pool of our dreams. His extensive library of completed project pictures gave us plenty to think about. He then went to work on his laptop while on site. The result was a 3D model that helped us visualize the project in our backyard. The process is very collaborative, as we made selections and changes along the way. That quickly resulted in a quotation that he emailed to us. Unfortunately, the financing that we were trying to put into place didn't work out, and we had to put the project on hold for a year. So this was the first big test: When the timing was right we called to put the project in motion, and Tyler was still there, ready to work with us. We then worked with him to scale down the project. The pool of our dreams was more expensive than our budget, so we trimmed back. Again, Tyler was happy to work with us in this process, and didn't get turned off because the project ended up being half of the original size. If you're curious, we cut out an arbor and some beautiful fire bowls that were really distinctive. We went all the way through the permit process, only to suffer a financial setback and have to put the project on hold again. We were finally able to give the green light to Tyler in December, and his crew was out digging the hole a few days later. From start to finish, the project took 8 weeks from digging to having the pool full of water. It was right around the timeframe that he had quoted, and was right on given a few weather setbacks and no work going on during the Christmas break. One of the first things you learn: Tyler communicates. If a crew is going to be onsite, I got a text before it happened. I always knew what the next step was. If there was a delay, I understood why. Tyler was personally involved every step of the way. He's been in the industry for a long time and works with contractors that he has a long relationship with. This is a big win because he knows the quality of work he will get, and they are responsive to his keen eye for detail. Here's a small example: Tyler likes the tile around the skimmers to be placed in a certain way so that the edge of the tile is just right. When the tile crew didn't get it right the first time, he had only to mention it to them and they fixed it to his way. Bear in mind – I hadn't noticed the tile issue or complained. He just has an eye for detail and holds the contractors to his standard. We're working on the last few items – the punch list – as I write this review. The pool is full, the pump is running. Every morning I text the test strip results to Tyler and he texts back with what chemicals to add and next steps to take. Every punch list item I've brought up, the answer is "we'll take care of that". The big question you take on as you do a construction project is … can I trust the contractor? If you don't choose well, the result could be a partially completed hole in your backyard, all your money gone, and no way forward. I appreciate the reviews done by others that I could rely on when looking for a builder. We are very pleased to be one of those customers who would be happy to show off their pool, take a reference phone call, and give a full recommendation for Tyler and Dolce Pools.

Description of Work
Installation of a 3 - to - 6 foot swimming pool

Category swimming pools

I appreciate the kind review! It was a pleasure to build their pool and I hope they’ll have lots of fond memories with family and friends.

10/24/2017

Stacy S.

As soon as I met with Tyler I knew Dolce was going to be building my pool. He is very personable and very responsive. He did not try to get me to upgrade or build above my budget. He finished on time and even got me good deals on many of the services. It was a great experience and I would (and have) highly recommend Dolce to anyone looking to build a new pool.

Description of Work
New pool installation.

Category swimming pools

Swimming Pool Construction. Arbors, Outdoor Living Spaces. Retaining Walls. Fencing. Sprinkler Repair. Pool Equipment. Water Features, Fountains. Fire Pits. Cabanas

Above ground pool assembly and installation, basic remodeling or pool maintenance service.

Check, Financing Available