Window Genie of The Woodlands

Founded 2015 • With Angi since October 2015

26232 FM 2978 Suite C-3

Magnolia, TX 77354

At Window Genie, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the Woodlands area and surrounding communities. All of our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on any of our services; window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. You don’t have to rub a lamp, just pick up the phone and put the Genie to work in your home today!...

08/22/2017

Aarthi G.

good. A bit expensive but crew was professional and got the job done on time.

Description of Work
window cleaning -inside and outside

05/08/2017

Dawn S.

Great, they did a great job on our windows both inside and out

Description of Work
Window cleaning

01/12/2017

William V.

They did a very good job, windows are spotless, cost was reasonable, worksight left in good order, no bushes or flower beds disturbed. They were punctual, and called beforehand to let know when they would arrive. Thanks, Jorge and all.

Description of Work
Outside window washing, screen and windos sill cleaning.

12/11/2016

Jered S.

Arrived on time. Very polite. Very responsive to questions.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out. Hadn't been done for a long time so windows were very dirty. They did a great job!

11/11/2016

Roger N.

Excellent, prompt, courteous, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out. Excellent quality, competitive price, very responsive and courteous! Highly recommend them!

11/11/2016

Marianne N.

We were very pleased with the workers....on time and professional....and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
The windows on our home were cleaned inside and out. Also the driveway and patios were pressure washed.

11/01/2016

Steve D.

Quality job done professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning.

10/29/2016

Keith R.

The guys were great. They even fielded questions by my inquisitive 4 year old and even went an looked at her trophies at her insistence. Windows were done with no hang up and the sun no longer pierces my soul on a daily basis. Great job to the Window Genie team!

Description of Work
Installed three second story vaulted ceiling windows.

10/05/2016

Lisa H.

They were great. They were professional, nice, qualified, and overall very enjoyable to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone! There was a couple of spots they couldn't get totally clean but they got on a ladder and tried - and pointed it out to me before I even saw it. They were great and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Power washed and cleaning the house siding.

Category pressure washing

10/04/2016

Kim G.

First service was for window tinting. Great job, friendly professional men. Asked for them on the next job which was whole house window cleaning. They arrived on time, were complete gentlemen and was impressed with their work. Friendly, clean cut and well mannered. Will ask for the same crew next time we need our windows cleaned. Very happy with Window Genie. The owner called th e next day to confirm I was happy with the service. First service was a master bath garden tub window tinting with 3M film. Perfect job. Second service was whole house window cleaning. Again, perfect job. Very happy with Window Genie.

10/04/2016

Richard B.

All went well cleaned the gutters and downspouts blew all the pine needles off the roof.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning

10/03/2016

TINA A.

Two young gentlemen arrived on time. One for inside, the other for outside. Both men were very polite and professional. Many of the windows are very large and somewhat awkward - however were no problem for them. They were in and out in less than two hours and our windows look new again! Afterwards, I received a follow up call, to assure that the job was completed to our satisfaction. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, inside and out - along with all window tracks and screens (33 large windows)

09/27/2016

Caty G.

Great service for sure we should work with them in the future .

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning They arrived at the time schedule , very professional service and faster than I anticipated

Category gutter cleaning

09/21/2016

Kimi M.

They were in communication with me up to the time of the appointment. They showed up to do the job on time and they completed the job very quickly. They not only cleaned the inside of the window, they went outside and cleaned that side as well. I loved how they paid attention to the details. That's important when you spend money for a service.

Description of Work
They tinted a very large window in my office.

09/15/2016

Carmen Z.

I'm so happy with window genie that I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. They offer many other services and everyone was extremely professional and punctual.

Description of Work
cleaned high to reach windows inside and out they also checked some areas of my gutters to make sure they were clean

08/16/2016

Gale C.

This was a last minute idea to give a 'gift' of window cleaning for a house belonging to my son and his family of THE WOODLANDS, TX. To my surprise I was able to schedule a window cleaning within 3 days which was very much appreciated. The young men who showed up for the job were professional and moved quickly to complete the entire job (22 windows and screens). Further, the company contact called to follow-up on the job to make sure all was satisfactory. I would highly recommend this company for window cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Washed 22 windows and screens for a residential home

07/20/2016

Chuck H.

It was miserably hot and humid on July 9 when Jamikaell did this work. He was by himself because a co-worker had sustained an injury earlier in the week. This young man was extremely careful in screen removal and replacement, and made sure the entire job was complete to our satisfaction before he left. He was very polite and friendly as well. Because he was working by himself and did such a fine job, we gave him a generous tip. It was a pleasure to do this given the fine work he did.

Description of Work
Cleaned over 20 windows inside and out, plus the screens and light cleaning of the bottom window frame tracks

07/11/2016

Perlita V.

Very professional and making sure that that job was done in an efficient way. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Clean gutters & windows interior & exterior.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

07/06/2016

Alvaro O.

The service was great! I needed to have the service done ASAP since the home will be listed for sale very soon. Jorge was nice enough to fit it in his schedule just 2 days after he gave me a quote. Employees like what they do. They took their time and definitely cared about keeping me happy. Right before the work was finished, I requested additional windows in the second floor to be cleaned, and even though they had another scheduled appointment, they made it happen.

Description of Work
Cleaned parts of exterior/interior of home including underside of gutters, concrete surfaces, covered patio, garage and windows.

07/04/2016

Nancy S.

They were extremely accommodating of an unforeseen schedule change and the technicians were very professional. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

06/30/2016

Ron C.

Jorge was great to work with over the phone. Aaron and Clayton are two of the nicest, hardest working young men that I have met in a long time. They came out to write an estimate for cleaning the inside and outside of each of our 50+ windows. A few days later they were happily working hard to do all that was promised and more. Toward the end, they walked me around the house to spot check their work. They took their shoes off to keep our indoors free from water and they cleaned up leaving NO trace that they were here (other than Bright Fresh Clean great smelling windows). We will certainly be using Windows Genie for our next big cleaning job.

Description of Work
Cleaned every one of the 50+ windows in our home. (Inside and out)

06/23/2016

Kim M.

The exterior windows including screens were washed, scrubbed and rinsed with no streaking totally clear. They look beautiful I will refer this company to family and friends. I have a 2 story home and all was done without the use of a ladder, so no damage to my gutters or the edge of my roof.

Description of Work
Window Genie of the Woodlands cleaned all of my exterior windows and screens. As a new customer they also provided me with a free can of window/multi use cleaner.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, window tinting

06/08/2016

Felicia B.

Very well! The weather was horrible and storming on the initial visit and they worked in the storm until it was no longer visible. They returned upon a rescheduled visit and meticulously completed the job inside and out. I am very pleased with the service. They were professional, courteous and did the job as quoted. I highly recommend them to any family or business.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning and Power washing

06/07/2016

Steve R.

We scheduled Window Genie Of The Woodlands to wash the interior and exterior windows of our 2 story home. We live in Texas and we have had a TON of rain lately, and this was one of those days. On the scheduled day, and right on time, they showed up to do the work even though the weather outlook was horrible. They met us at the door and explained that they would wash the windows if we wanted them to, but they recommended that we re-schedule so that we would have clean windows for more than a day or so. I was very impressed that they did not try to force us to honor the scheduled day. What a refreshing business concept! I was even more impressed that, even with the bad weather, they showed up just like they said they were going to. In this day and time, it could have been more likely that the staff would have just blown it off. Very impressive on both counts. To add insult to injury, we rescheduled and had the exact same issue on the new day. Window Genie Of The Woodlands responded in the exact same, customer friendly manner. We actually went through about three different reschedules with them and they were professional and gracious the entire time. It was very evident that they were more concerned about our satisfaction above all else. Today was a great weather day so we got on the phone with them and they arrived with only about an hours notice. The team was very respectful and courteous (this is the third team I think we have seen and they have all been this way) moved around efficiently and with a purpose. Again, something that you don't always see. The were very professional and cautious of our belongings and landscaping. We are very pleased with the high quality of work, so much so that I have already talked with them and set them up to come out again on a 2x per year schedule. If you are looking for a company that does what they say they are going to do, and puts your experience before theirs, I would like to share the highest praise and recommendation for this company and their staff!

Description of Work
Washed all windows, inside and out, on our 2 story home.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, window tinting

05/26/2016

Steven V.

The pressure washing was done extremely well and I highly recommend their services. My main reason for this review is because of how Jorge, the owner of this company, handled problems with the installation of the decorative film. The first time it was installed, the installer had problems eliminating air bubbles on one side, and also slightly nicked one side of the film while cutting it to fit. Jorge came out and looked at it and said it had to be redone...the quality of the install was not good enough. Fortunately, we had extra film so the installer came back out for a second try at it. This time the film tore while removing the air bubbles. Now we are out of film so more has to be ordered from Solyx. By this time, Jorge has lost any and all profit on this job. However, he cheerfully offered to make sure the job was done correctly, and ordered more film and another install, but his time with a different crew. They just completed installing the film and the job was done perfectly! I think most small business owners would have walked away from this after the second attempt, but Jorge obviously is a man of great integrity and saw that this job was completed correctly at no additional cost to me. In fact, I offered to split the cost of the second order of film because I felt badly about how the previous installation attempts went, but he would not accept my offer. I can't say enough great things about Jorge and how he runs this company. For AL members considering using his company, I think you will be extremely pleased that you will get full value for whatever you hire him to do. I would also like to highly recommend the decorative glass enhancement film by Solyx that Jorge uses. If you have never seen this product, it is unbelievably awesome in beauty and function. Go to the Solyx website for more info and then call Jorge!! (I have no financial interest in Window Genie or Solyx)

Description of Work
Installed Solyx decorative window film on an interior door and pressure washed brick and siding

Category pressure washing, window tinting