Texas Select Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2013

Christian Family owned & operated plumbing company. NO TRIP CHARGES & 10% OFF FOR ALL ANGIES LIST CUSTOMERS!!! Free Estimates Payment due upon completion of work. Methods : Cash, Check, Money Order, All Major Credit Cards...

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Welcome to Blalock Landscaping. If you are looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage, landscaping and patio design. Whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patio design, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! My name is Johnny Blalock and I am the owner of Blalock Landscaping And Drainage.

CAPS Sprinkler Systems

We are committed and dedicated to every customer we serve. We offer excellent service with competitive prices and a written guaranty. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, product knowledge and professionalism. Give us a call! Additional email - capsirrigationllc@gmail.com

Offers by CAPS Sprinkler Systems on Angi
Cyclone Septic Services

Cyclone Septic Services offers Pump out Services, Waste Disposal and Oil Recycling for both Commercial and Residential customers. Our services include: Pressure Washing, Domestic Septic Pump-Out, Lift Stations Pump Services, Porta Pottie Rentals, Cleaning and Pump Out Services, Grease Trap Pump Out, Grease Trap jetting, Septic System Maintenance, Pump Outs and Cleaning

01/07/2021

Exceeded my expectations! Installed a complicated water filtration system that includes a water softener and reverse osmosis. Also installed tankless water heater. Prompt service and excellent product quality. I will continue to use Texas Select Plumbing for all my plumbing needs without hesitation.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installed, water softener installed

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

08/27/2019

They've always done really good work. They've been working for me for 13 years now. They're professional, friendly, clean and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced the faucet and fixed the drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/26/2019

I'm very happy about their work. They showed up on time and they were very professional.

Description of Work
They repaired my pipe line, water line, and gas line. They did all of the plumbing works.

Category plumbing

08/26/2019

They did a good job and they are cheaper than anybody else and they give me a better quote. I don't have any problems, water heater still working, and they are very prompt.

Description of Work
They put in a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

02/22/2016

called quickly, set up meeting on my time frame, arrived early with options. Agreed on type of heater and did a great job, cleaned the area and left it better than when he arrived.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater on house

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

We install / repair : Water heaters (gas/electric) Tankless water heaters, water softeners, replace water/sewer/gas lines, toilets, bidets, faucets, tubs/showers, new additions, remodels, sinks, p-traps, urinals, garbage disposals, septic systems, water mains, sewer mains, gas mains, outdoor kitchens, back flow preventers, clean out drains, video inspections of sewer lines ect...