Texas Outdoor Impressions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

32407 Tamina Rd

Magnolia, TX 77354

Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, & 2015. General contractor for outdoor living spaces and hardscape designer. We design and build for the outdoor living spaces. We offer a free refrigerator with the purchase of an outdoor kitchen and a free fan with the purchase of a porch. We complete all

09/24/2019

Frank R.

Texas Impressions listened to what we wanted. Brought the concept to realization and exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased with the quality of their work. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking to build outdoor structure.

Description of Work
Built Patio Structure

Category decks, electrician, masonry, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, sunrooms, patios, outdoor kitchens

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time working with you and your family. We hope you have many years of enjoyment from your new patio cover!

04/29/2018

MARY B.

Texas Outdoor Impressions are true professionals. The owners Mike and Erin, and their assistant Matthew are very responsive, easy to work with and above all detail oriented. The job was done correctly right down to the last details, including adding hooks on the pergola for my hanging plants. Super customer service! My existing patio/deck and pergola was demolished and replaced with a beautiful cedar pergola and flagstone patio. Their work crews were all very good and I always felt comfortable with the communication on the progress of the project. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Texas Outdoor Impressions to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Demo of existing patio, deck and pergola. Install new patio and pergola.

Category contractors, concrete repair, patios, outdoor kitchens

03/16/2018

Jeffrey S.

Erin and his dad of Texas outdoor impressions were very professional, on time, and offered great attention to detail to my project. I had no knowledge of the scope of my project nor the cost involved. I have nothing negative to say about this company, they are experts in their field.

Description of Work
Removal of existing concrete, and installation of new deck and patio

Category patios

02/25/2018

Donna S.

Professional work and very responsive and hands on owners. We recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Outdoor patio

Category contractors, patios, outdoor kitchens

08/29/2017

Sabine Z.

Very professional work, good quality. The overlay and stamped tiles look very nice. The pergola was very nicely done, and a good quality wood was used. My concrete deck was expertly sloped, I had no issues with recent very heavy rains. Interaction with the owners (father and son) was very easy, exceptional responsive to my emails, I had a response within one to two hours typically.

Description of Work
I had my old wood deck replaced with a concrete patio and overlay. New pergola and a gate were also installed.

Category contractors, decks, stamped concrete

It was a pleasure working with you also! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future .

05/09/2017

Marquette W.

The communication was great, they were punctual, the workmanship is great and they even went above and beyond, working nights sometimes so that it was finished before the July 4th weekend. Mike is a great guy and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Outdoor cold counter with granite counter with electrical outlets, attached pergola, flagstone back & side yard, short curved wall around corner flower bed for seating.

Category contractors, concrete repair, countertops, electrician, fencing, masonry, woodworking, marble & granite, outdoor kitchens

Thank you very much for the kind review . Please let us know if we can help you in the future with anymore backyard projects .

04/10/2017

Natalie C.

So easy to work with. Great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Outdoor wall for TV and limestone fireplace.

Category decks, electrician, masonry, woodworking, house painters, stamped concrete, patios, outdoor kitchens

03/27/2017

Whitney W.

Beautifully!

Description of Work
Drainage for the yard. Tore out an old deck. Laid a new patio and built an arbor, patio kitchen and fire pit.

Category concrete repair, countertops, electrician, window treatments, drain pipe, ceiling fans, marble & granite, house painters, stamped concrete, patios, outdoor kitchens

10/18/2016

Darlene V.

All went great. From start to finish. We highly recommend these guys. We cannot wait to have our friends and family over to enjoy the outdoors with us.

Description of Work
These guys know their stuff. They are professionals and helped us design it out. They also were very good about changes we made before the work was started. We are very happy with our patio and will be calling them again next year for some other things we would like to add to it.

Category concrete repair, decks, stamped concrete

Thank you for the review ! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband . Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future . Hope you enjoy your new patio.

02/15/2016

Lucas M.

Mike and his team did a wonderful job. It took a little longer than expected but that's construction. Two separate family friends have since used Texas Outdoor Impressions since seeing the work they did for us.

Description of Work
Demolition of existing patio. New extended patio with new cedar pergola and outdoor ceiling fan. New exterior accent, flood lighting and electrical outlets. New natural gas stone fire pit and benches. New French drain to street.

Category masonry, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

Thank you for your review and the great referrals . It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Hope you have many years of enjoyment in you new outdoor living.

12/31/2015

Leesa W.

I had new A/C units installed and they were considerably larger than the prior units. In addition, they are Tranes and therefore vent out the side (rather than out the top). So I needed a new fence that would hide the units but also allow for air flow. Texas Outdoor Impressions designed a fence that was perfect. It has louvres that allow for air circulation but also beautifully hide the A/C units. In addition, the louvres are built into panels that are removable so that the A/C units can be serviced. I was delighted with the design and the construction of the fence.

Description of Work
Built a fence to hid my A/C units

Category contractors, fencing

03/20/2015

Nancy J.

03/19/2015

Michelle C.

Description of Work
They installed a backyard kitchen and overhang. The job was supposed to take four weeks and it ended up taking over a month and a half. It ended up looking great but the whole job took way too long.

03/03/2015

Mike G.

I thought it went fine, but I've been in engineering and construction for most of my life, so the little hiccups along the way were just part of the project. At the end of the day, a contractor's work is only as good as the subcontractors who actually perform the labor. Mike kept a close watch on his subs, the job was done on-time and for a reasonable price. Any/all issues were quickly resolved and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Designed and built a patio extension, pergola, waterfall, fire-pit, kitchen (BBQ), and landscaping.

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

01/10/2015

Judy J.

Mike was extremely nice, punctual and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Patio cover built onto home.

05/29/2014

Julie W.

It went really well and I am very pleased with the result. I was contacted in a very timely manner. The measurements were taken and general design was discussed. Then I was emailed an electronic version of the design along with a detailed estimate that included different options for the type of wood and the scope of the work. The work was delayed slightly due to weather but not because of any reason due to the contractor and was performed in a timely manner with everything kept clean. It was done to an excellent standard and I am exceptionally pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Built a railing around the porch and 2 stair cases down. Replaced rotten or damaged plans in the porch. It was a custom design based on a picture I saw on Houzz and there were some recommendations made to the final design to take into account the current design of the porch which were well thought out and taken.

05/07/2014

Barbara E.

Description of Work
Built arbor, fence and patio.

01/17/2014

Leesa W.

I had my A/C units in the back yard replaced last year. I replaced small 12 SEER units with 16 SEER Trane units. My back yard is rather small, so the larger units required removal of the 5' fence that hid the older units. Since the Tranes vent to the side, I needed someone to design an A/C screen that could (1) hide the units, (2) be removed in order to service the units, and (3) allow air flow around the units. Michael came over and provided a very creative and awesome design. Not only does it achieve the three requirements listed above, but it is also very beautiful. It was custom designed and constructed. Michael also provided me with written instructions as to how to remove the panels (as well as the entire unit) so that I can give these instructions to the A/C company when they come to service the units. I am very pleased with the design and the finished product. In addition, it was a pleasure to deal with Michael. He was responsive and professional. If I decide to put in an outdoor kitchen in the future, I will surely contact him again.

Description of Work
Designed and installed A/C screen in back yard.

11/27/2013

Rick C.

They replaced a rotten post for me and everything went well. Most contractors did not want to spend the time to help with a little job like mine, but he was willing to fit it in.

Category fencing

09/30/2013

Marquette W.

Our backyard is an outdoor Oasis! We live in a 3 story townhouse that has a small backyard and Mike helped us work through the best design for our needs. It was great working with Mike on the design. Mike and his crew did an awesome job. The not so pretty side of the fence that has the frame boards was going to be behind the cold counter that would make it possible for things to fall behind the counter; Mike had the great idea of putting up fence pickets oh that part of the fence so the fence was solid behind the counter and nothing could fall behind it. The work was done on schedule and the crew was great about cleaning up at the end of each day. Mike went above and beyond; he and his son worked into the night to get our Oasis completed so that we could enjoy it on the 4th of July. We are extremely happy with our Backyard Oasis and recommend him to everyone we know. He actually is doing patio work for one of our friends.

Description of Work
Removed hot tub, concert slab underneath the hot tub and pavers. Poured concrete base and laid flag stone on top, created an 18" curved bench around a corner flower bed covered with flag stone, installed a cold counter with electrical connections, cedar doors, shelves and covered with flagstone, granite countertop with a granite backsplash and ledge and a cedar pergola.

Category contractors, concrete repair, countertops, decks, electrician, marble & granite, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

01/30/2013

Stephanie H.

Mike's crew was always here when they said they would be. They were efficient and never left us with a mess to clean up. The finished product is beautiful and has improved the look and feel of our entire backyard. We had no complaints about the process and would happily call Mike again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Mike designed and built a freestanding, solid cover, with fan, lighting and outlets for our existing outdoor kitchen. The pricing was comparable to the other estimates we obtained but we liked that Mike was familiar with our particular HOA. His knowledge in that regard was helpful to us in making our design decisions.

Category contractors, outdoor lighting, outdoor kitchens

01/23/2013

Danny S.

We had a patio that was built uncovered. We went to the Woodlands Garden Show and we saw the booth for Texas Outdoor Impressions. Once we saw some of the pictures of the work he had done, we made an appointment for him to come out to see what he could offer us. With the way the house was built, it was a challenge with the roof line. He came out and spent an hour or so talking to us and looking at what we had and wanted. Two weeks later, he came back with a drawing plan, proposal and explained how he was going to do it. He said that he was going to create a vaulted ceiling and kept the patio ceiling high to be close to our 10 foot ceilings in the house. We hired him for the job. It was clear coated where you can actually see the wood grain. There were also three ceiling fans installed and electrical outlets. He also painted it the same color of our house. The work was fantastic and it looks as if it was a part of the house. He was on schedule on what he quoted the work to allow time to be complete. There was weather concerns where it started raining and the work was delayed about one week. After the rain stopped, he got his crews out and started working great! I couldn't give him enough praise for his work and his design. We were super impressed with his work and his crew. It is a masterpiece as far as the house is concerned. If we do any other additions in the future, we will be contacting him.

Description of Work
We hired Texas Outdoor Impressions to cover our patio.

Category contractors, electrician, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, sunrooms

01/17/2013

DEBI U.

I went very well. Mike's crew showed up in a timely manner, worked efficiently and cleaned up after themselves. When the original plans were done I had request a rather small pond, Mike suggested that we make it the same length as the patio, knowing what I know now would have made the pond twice as long. We enjoy it that much.

Description of Work
I was looking to repurpose my backyard into an outdoor oasis. Working in a high stress job I need a place to escape to, I needed several mini vacations evey day! TOI gave me exactly what I was looking for. Mike designed a Koi pond that is breath taking, peaceful and easy to care for. It was built above and below ground taking into consideration my older dog who loved water, it was important to keep her out of the pond, she was 19 at the time. The sides of the pond were built to table height, where we often sit on summer evenings hand feeding the fish and turtles while enjoying a glass of wine!

Category contractors, fountains, outdoor lighting, patios

CAPS Sprinkler Systems

We are committed and dedicated to every customer we serve. We offer excellent service with competitive prices and a written guaranty. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, product knowledge and professionalism. Give us a call! Additional email - capsirrigationllc@gmail.com

Offers Coupon

Piney Woods Land Preparation

We offer professional and affordable landscaping services and more in New Caney, TX. Call us now for more information. We serve in New Caney, TX, Woodbranch TX; Conroe TX; Cleveland TX; Willis TX; Oak Ridge North TX; and the surrounding areas. Landscaping Contractor for Residential and Small Business Owners, Landscaper, Landscape Grading, Small Yard Landscaping, Front Yard Landscaping Hardscape Service, Yard Installation, Tree Removal, Landscape Levelling, Lot Clearing For more information visit our website: https://landscapernewcaneytx.com/

Distinguished Designs

With over 30 years construction experience, our team has extensive knowledge which translates to premier home improvements that are completed quickly, neatly, and correctly! Our commitment to service, quality, and communication is displayed from the moment we provide you with a free written estimate. Please visit our website at www.southernddllc.com We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creative solutions, as well as finishing projects on time and within budget. We will design and build any home remodeling needs you may have. We will also limit the number of projects that we take on so that we can give your project the attention and detail it deserves. Our promise to you is we will exceed your expectations.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard

We offer all services needed to complete an outdoor living space. We design and build arbors, patios, porches, outdoor kitchens, water features, fire features, fireplaces, lighting, irrigation, drainage and landscaping.

We don't do repair work that is not associated with a project we build.