Texas Outdoor Impressions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, & 2015. General contractor for outdoor living spaces and hardscape designer. We design and build for the outdoor living spaces. We offer a free refrigerator with the purchase of an outdoor kitchen and a free fan with the purchase of a porch. We complete all the HOA specifications for our customers to submit to their HOA or we will submit them.We also do all of the construction drawings at no charge with purchase....

CAPS Sprinkler Systems

CAPS Sprinkler Systems

We are committed and dedicated to every customer we serve. We offer excellent service with competitive prices and a written guaranty. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, product knowledge and professionalism. Give us a call! Additional email - capsirrigationllc@gmail.com

Offers by CAPS Sprinkler Systems on Angi

09/24/2019

Texas Impressions listened to what we wanted. Brought the concept to realization and exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased with the quality of their work. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking to build outdoor structure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built Patio Structure

CATEGORY decks,electrician,masonry,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,sunrooms

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time working with you and your family. We hope you have many years of enjoyment from your new patio cover!

04/29/2018

Texas Outdoor Impressions are true professionals. The owners Mike and Erin, and their assistant Matthew are very responsive, easy to work with and above all detail oriented. The job was done correctly right down to the last details, including adding hooks on the pergola for my hanging plants. Super customer service! My existing patio/deck and pergola was demolished and replaced with a beautiful ce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo of existing patio, deck and pergola. Install new patio and pergola.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair

03/16/2018

Erin and his dad of Texas outdoor impressions were very professional, on time, and offered great attention to detail to my project. I had no knowledge of the scope of my project nor the cost involved. I have nothing negative to say about this company, they are experts in their field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing concrete, and installation of new deck and patio

CATEGORY

02/25/2018

Professional work and very responsive and hands on owners. We recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor patio

CATEGORY contractors

08/29/2017

Very professional work, good quality. The overlay and stamped tiles look very nice. The pergola was very nicely done, and a good quality wood was used. My concrete deck was expertly sloped, I had no issues with recent very heavy rains. Interaction with the owners (father and son) was very easy, exceptional responsive to my emails, I had a response within one to two hours typically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my old wood deck replaced with a concrete patio and overlay. New pergola and a gate were also installed.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,stamped concrete

It was a pleasure working with you also! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future .

We offer all services needed to complete an outdoor living space. We design and build arbors, patios, porches, outdoor kitchens, water features, fire features, fireplaces, lighting, irrigation, drainage and landscaping.

We don't do repair work that is not associated with a project we build.

Check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard