Red Lion Plumbing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

14631 Timbergreen Dr

Magnolia, TX 77355

WE OFFER IN-HOUSE FINANCING! Red Lion Plumbing is a full service plumbing company. We are family owned and operated with over 40 years of experience. All of our technicians are licensed with the State of Texas. Our technicians are all salaried employees and DO NOT RECEIVE COMMISSIONS. We treat our

02/15/2020

Andrew F.

It was a great experience. Charlotte was honest and upfront. The installation was great and the team was very polite and respectful. Definitely will use them again. Already recommended them to our neighbor for a replacement of their water heater.

Description of Work
Replaced two hot water tanks in the attic

Category water heater repair

Thank you for the kind words. Your recommendations are priceless because our business thrives on recommendations.

02/02/2020

Georgia W.

It was fixed, and works well, but it was more expensive than I thought it would be. I was quoted one price. When the plumber came out, he found more things wrong, and the price tripled. I wish I had gotten more estimates.

Description of Work
We had a leaking faucet repaired in our shower.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review....unfortunately, your faucet was not repairable. The faucet we provided is as excellent quality and carries a true mfg life-time warranty. That means you will be able to receive parts or faucet replacement for free. We strive to provide our customers with the best service and always inform of any price up front.

09/10/2019

Jason N.

It went great...quick, courteous workers. Quick 2nd visit when there was a little hiccup with the system.

Description of Work
Replacement of two hot water heaters in my attic

Category water heater repair

Thanks for the kind words. We strive to provide a quality service and take care of our customers.

07/19/2019

George R.

Everything went well. Toilet back in service.

Description of Work
The seat on which the toilet in the studio sit's on was broken.

Category plumbing

Great news! Thanks for the business!

03/29/2019

Amy F.

I was in the process of calling various companies to get a bid on a new water heater. In the end, we were actually located outside of Red Lion's working area, but despite this they were VERY helpful. Not only did they take the time to educate me on the different types of water heaters available, but they also gave me a list of questions I should ask the other companies before selecting someone. I would have easily chosen Red Lion Plumbing had we been in their work area. Based on just their phone etiquette, helpfulness, and professionalism on the phone, I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replace an old water heater.

03/21/2019

Mark F.

Calling Red Lion Plumbing was the best call I have ever made. Everything was excellent! If there was a higher rating, I'd give it. Jim is honest as the day is long. He answers your questions with real facts, not a selling point. If you want the truth about a plumbing project, call Jim.

Description of Work
Replaced 2-40 gallon hot water heaters

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for the kind words.....we always want our customers to feel they can trust us.

01/16/2019

Don M.

Family business, very responsive, did what they said they would do, efficient install, no hidden extra costs, courteous, great clean up. Definitely would hire again or recommend to others.

Description of Work
Attic Water heater replacement and PEX pipe install to replace galvanized to and from water heater.

10/27/2018

Chad S.

Charged us $150 to diagnose our plumbing problem and didn’t even give us the right answer! It was the water softener and they said they didn’t deal with water softeners. What kind of a plumber doesn’t deal with all facets of plumbing. I strongly disagree with using their plumbing services!

Description of Work
Plumbing Diagnostics

Category plumbing, water heater repair

The $150 charge was for other services performed.

10/15/2018

Daniel E.

The entire process from first phone call to completion was flawless!! The cost of the service was for labor only.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen sink and install disposal.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kinds words. We strive to do the best job for our customers!

05/08/2018

JAMES M.

Jim provided the fixtures and labor. The service was very satisfactorty.

Description of Work
Replace master bath shower fixtures

Category plumbing, home remodeling

03/26/2018

Robert H.

Showed up when promised and replaced the heater quickly and professionally. Protected carpets they traveled across, workmanship was thorough and neat. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

03/13/2018

Joel G.

They were running behind schedule but kept in contact letting me know when they would arrive. They were supposed to fix the tub/shower faucet and install a new kitchen sink faucet but there were other plumbing issues with the tub/shower that resulted in it not being repaired this trip. As for the kitchen faucet...excellent work! It looks and works fantastic. I have already scheduled them to come back and repair the tub/shower. Very professional!

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Installation

02/18/2018

Anne L.

A repipe is not the most fun home repair, but Jim was great. He kept us informed throughout, and was accommodating for some changes I threw in the mix. He was very professional, punctual, and kept the areas where he worked tidy. We will definitely call Red Lion for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Whole house repipe

02/03/2018

Polly G.

We were very pleased with the service, professionalism and personal interest. They had to come back for some minor adjustments which they were very happy to do. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had new faucets installed, hot water heater installed and toilet work.

08/30/2017

Sandy G.

Red Lion Plumbing is, hands down, the BEST plumbing company to call!! Even though the business doesn't open until 8:00 a.m., I called and left a message shortly after 7:00 a.m. Not even 15 minutes later, Charlotte called about my request. Mike came, assessed the problem, and repaired the broken underground pipe. It was obvious he knew what he was doing!! Not only is the workmanship top notch, but the staff is friendly and polite. You can't go wrong calling Red Lion Plumbing!!

Description of Work
The outside faucet was leaking

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to be honest and provide a quality job. You are now part of the Red Lion Plumbing family!!!

08/24/2017

Raya G.

....................................................................

Description of Work
.......................................................................................................

George R.

They are right down the road. The guy that runs it has been to my house many times. They are nice. I just call a number; a very reliable company. I feel confident when I go out of town that whoever is sitting at the house, I leave their number and so they will be here to take care of it. I've trying my best to get my contractors close by, within 15 miles. They are fair with their pricing. They will tell you up front what you have to do. They are not going to screw you. They will tell you what is broken and this is what it's going to cost to fix it.

George R.

Description of Work
I brought them out for consulting me back when I was remodeling the house across the street. Before we put the septic tank in, we remodeled the interior of the rent house. We found out we had a plumbing problem and I had them come out along with the contractor, local guy that does work on the side. He came out, we evaluated that we had a crack in the pipe and brainstormed it. So nice, he didn't charge me anything. He came out, he's done jobs here at the house, gave his input and I thank him for it.. He gave more advise, more knowledge.

Greg Q.

We called in the middle of the morning - around 10:00 a.m. - and had an appt for 1:00 p.m. the same day. Jim came out and was extremely thorough in checking our home. He gave us great advice on what the problem could be and several referrals to help us solve the situation. He did not charge us anything for the visit because he said there was no work for him to do. Very refreshing to come across someone in the service industry who was willing to give an opinion without charging for their time. This is the first time we have called Red Lion Plumbing, but they will get all of our plumbing calls in the future.

Description of Work
We had an odor that we were investigating and were concerned that it could be a leaking pipe.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/10/2017

Hugh P.

They're my go to guy. I've used them for 5 years and have never had a problem. I would absolutely use them again. That's who I call.

Description of Work
They were out to unclog a drain.

Category drain cleaning

04/25/2017

Outi B.

The shower was dripping so they went ahead and fixed that. We're not having a problem so they fixed it I guess. They were very responsive and the woman I talked to, who scheduled it over the phone, she was very nice and I got a prompt response from her. It was all good. It took about 15 minutes.

Description of Work
They replaced the shower handle.

04/09/2017

Jon M.

They did an outstanding job. Charlotte was quick to call me back and even though it was the middle of the afternoon, she was able to get me scheduled that same day. Jim and Mike showed up right when they were expected, and got right to work. They took good care to not make a mess getting my old rusted water heater removed, and had the new one installed quickly. From the time they showed up, to the time they left, was an hour. They were professional, and courteous. As for the water heater, the one they installed was a very good quality “professional series” 38,000 BTU 40 gallon gas unit they had a special on. I was very pleased at how things turned out.

Description of Work
Replace water heater.

03/14/2017

ARTHUR A.

Spoke with Charlotte to schedule appt she couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating. Mike arrived on time and immediately went to work and completed the job in short order he was fantastic I really appreciated the advice ge gave after the job on purchasing plumbing fixtures as well all in all we couldn't be happier with our experience with Red Lion.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 bathroom faucets in master bath

03/13/2017

Donna F.

They explained the problem in detail and recommended replacing the 2 water tanks. The quality of workmanship was excellent and when the installation was complete they went over the controls and warranty.

Description of Work
We had a problem with the 2 hot water tanks leaking. The replaced the 2 hot water tanks and removed the old ones.

03/01/2017

Judy R.

They were fantastic! We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They re did all the piping in our home.