BACKSLEE AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2005

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLING HEAVY EQUIPMENT. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Popular A/C &  Heating

At Popular A/C & Heating we believe that not all air conditioning and Heating contractors are the same. We meet the needs of our customers and take pride in quality service at affordable prices. Popular A/C & Heating provides high quality air conditioning and heating systems sales, installation and repair on all makes and models of central air and heating systems. We install new heating, air conditioning and duct work for both residential and commercial applications. We also have the latest duct cleaning technology.

Offers by Popular A/C &  Heating on Angi
Cypress Creek Air Conditioning & Heating Co

Providing Fast Expert Service since 1979. **NO Subcontractors** We only use experienced technicians for any service we provide. Monthly payments are available for your a/c & heating tune-up program. "Easy Pay" options have no interest and are discounted to fit all budgets. Offering a WIFI Thermostat Special **Limited Time Only** Please visit our deal page for more information. Please call or visit us online at www.HealthyAirSystems.com for more exclusive offers.

Offers by Cypress Creek Air Conditioning & Heating Co on Angi
Climate Services of Texas

Climate Services of Texas specializes in Heating and Air Conditioning. We also do installations, additions, and commercial projects. We are committed to providing on time, fast, clean, and reliable services and installations on every job.

09/16/2021

JAMES H.

They are extremely dependable, excellent, friendly, and the office staff is nice.

Description of Work
Repair and they did lots of work done couple of years ago.

06/10/2020

Penny B.

Mr Backslee come out when our ac wasn't cooling. He was there the same day and provided excellent service and was very honest. We got a quote for a new unit and will definitely be using Backslee again and will recommend them to everyone that needs ac and heating needs.

Description of Work
Freon added

01/31/2017

gabby S.

The guy said our evaporator coil still was clean so there was no need to clean. He installed the window access and replaced 2nd pan. He did it professionally and in a fast way. I will keep this company for any future repair as they are prompt and have excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Cleaning evaporator coil, replacing 2nd pan, and install window access for evaporator coil

06/16/2016

Robert Z.

It was good. I've been using them since 1994.

Description of Work
They did a regular check.

06/16/2016

Robert Z.

We use them every 6 months. They were excellent.

Description of Work
They checked the air conditioning.

06/14/2014

Bear R.

On memorial day my ac froze so i turned it off over night and called Backslee Tuesday. Connie explained that due to the rainy weather and hard run to cool with so many people in the house it probably just over worked. She told me to turn it on and let it run and scheduled for a tech to come out the following monday to perform the summer checkup and give it a once over. She also said if it froze again she would get a tech out sooner. She was right, it ran fine and the checkup was good. Then on 6/9 it stopped cooling and i called again on 6/10 they came out that day, checked the system, replaced the run capacitor for the compressor. I was sure the compressor would need to be replaced but in true Backslee form they didn't sell me something i did not need and now it is running great!

Description of Work
Summer checkup and replaced run capacitor for the compressor

07/20/2012

yolanda G.

We have used Backslee since we moved to Houston 14 years ago. Wen we called this time, they were very prompt in getting a technician out. While I was watching the tech trouble soot the unit, he fried the motor. After he finally found what was wrong, he replaced a few modules and the motor. He charged me for 1 of the module and the motor. I asked him to service the unit while there and he did not do that. The unit has not been cooling well since he was here and I have had some time to stew over the cost of the motor. I think we will move on and find another vendor.

Description of Work
Air condition cooling fan not working on our outside unit. Replace capacitors, and a heating module and fan. The heating module was the real culprit. Did not service the unit while there, even though I requested he do so. Did not check unit in attic.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have been in business since 1975. We specialize in honest professional service. If at any time one of our technicians causes a problem, we always rectify that problem at our expense. It is unfortunate that Ms. Gavin did not allow us to come back and re-evaluate the system and instead chose to air her grievance on Angie's List without contacting us first to correct the situation. We would have been more than happy to send a different technician out re-evaluate the situation. Sincerely, Marlon Baxley Owner

04/19/2012

Diana C.

He discovered what was wrong. He described that ants were crawling into the vents because they're attracted to the warm air. They like to climb on the wires. When they do, they get fried. If you get enough of them, they block the connection. So, he blew the ants with pressurized air. He said he wasn't go to charge us anything. He went away, and we didn't get a bill. One time my husband lost his job. The guy came out for an annual checkup. He said that we were his regular customers, and that this visit was on him.

Description of Work
The air conditioner stopped working.

03/07/2012

Debra S.

They were very honest. We were told by the inspector that we might need all new ducts and they said we didn't. They did a couple of repairs and everything has been fine since then.

Description of Work
Backslee repaired the ducts.

08/07/2011

Marianne M.

It was over 100 degrees in my house and I was glad to see Marlon show up promptly. He fixed the problem so fast I did not realize what had happened. All i know is that I spent the rest of that day a lot cooler!

Description of Work
Replaced shorted dual capacitor for compressor and fan motor. washed outdoor coil. checked freon and a/c operation.

BACKSLEE AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2005

33122 FOREST WEST

Magnolia, TX 77354

INSTALL, REPAIR, & MAINTAIN AC & HEATING UNITS.

PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL