Alpha Restoration

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2013

I launched our company in 2012 and have never looked back. I have been in this line of business for over 25 years. We focus on quality work versus quantity of work. Paying the closest amount of attention to detail to make sure you are happy with your finished product. We have different crews for different projects so we make sure everything gets done in a timely fashion. We do everything from a basic remodeling project to an entire roofing replacement project. Thank you for visiting our profile and we hope to hear from you soon for your consultation....

Johnny Remodeling

02/10/2020

It was great, they did a very good job with clean up and pricing. He always answers the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

02/07/2020

Excellent. I can't say enough good things about them. I already talk to them for additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof last march, but before that they painted the house, replaced woods, put in a new light fixtures, new locks, put in new storm window, and replaced part of a fence.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/06/2020

The owner negotiated the insurance company. Excellent. The owner Stuart is always overseen the work to make sure we like it. If there is an issue, he rectify it directly. I highly recommend them to give the opportunity to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a roof, flooring, did a water damage repair, painted the exterior of the house, and did the interior of the house.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

02/05/2020

It went well and no issued. They did what they supposed to do and they cleaned up after the work. They completed the job on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did remodeling in the interior part of my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/05/2020

They were good. They did a good job on the installation and they cleaned up after work. They were also timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put some gutter screen.

CATEGORY gutter repair

We are a full service home improvement company. Roofing, painting, general contracting, Small to large jobs. We are a high quality company, with a no nonsense approach to home improvements

CALL FOR DETAILS