Ferrara's Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2009

4.2

1810 W Frank

Lufkin, TX 75904

Duct cleaning, installation of heating & cooling systems, maintenance, repair. Trane & Honeywell products....

06/15/2022

Velincia D.

GREAT EXPERIENCE! My A/C unit went out on a Saturday. Ferrara's was the ONLY place I called. They sent a team to check things out and called to say my A/C (the one they installed 12 years before) was out. A team shoed up at my house at 8:00 a.m. two days later and by noon the same day, I had a new A/C unit. I've never been disappointed with the service provided by Ferrara's. They are my go to guys for heating and A/C needs.

Description of Work
replaced entire A/C unit

05/09/2018

Sylvia J.

They are top of the line. They gave me a good deal on a brand new AC. they were great, they were fantastic. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Installation of new AC.

09/10/2015

joe H.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

04/15/2013

Patricia B.

As in the past, installation was done when scheduled at the price quoted. Unit is working well.

Description of Work
Installed new cooling and heating unit. Have used company for 30 years and always had prompt, excellent service. Very professional and considerate. Always leave area as they found it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for the review! We appreciate your business!

02/16/2011

John C.

The work was done very poorly. After "fixing" the duct, it had a large hole in it which blue the air underneath our trailer. I had to crawl under there myself and tape it all up. When the men were installing the inside unit, they tore up part of my wall. They also didn't seat the unit properly to keep it from blowing out to the sides. I had to cut through another wall to access the unit and seat it properly myself. The unit outside quit working a little bit later and we came to find out that some reverse flow valve was not plugged properly. This made the entire system stop working except for emergency heat only and the fan.

Description of Work
Replaced my central heating and air and fixed the duct.

STRICKLAND PLUMBING & HVAC INC

Strickland Plumbing & HVAC is home to reliable heating and cooling technicians who are committed to fixing your unit properly. We’ll discuss your needs and walk you through the installation or repair process before we start work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing