Yates Flooring Center

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2010

1901 W Loop 289 # 11

Lubbock, TX 79407

Yates Flooring Center was established in 1976 as a full service flooring retailer. YFC offers a full line of residential flooring products and installation services along with a separate department that specializes in commercial, institutional flooring. We do not provide installation of products

05/31/2017

jackie H.

.....

Description of Work
...

Category flooring contractor

10/17/2016

Bruce F.

Installers were in and out in one day!

Description of Work
Purchased Capit for entire home.

11/02/2015

Bella G.

The end result is beautiful. They did an excellent job laying the tile. My only complaint is that they did not put up plastic sheeting between rooms to prevent dust etc from going to other parts of the house, and the clean up I had to do was awful. So, I recommend them highly, BUT just be sure to have them put up barriers when doing the work.

Description of Work
Removed carpet, scraped floor, tiled floor.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

05/11/2015

Dr Nancy G.

He did a great job. He was pretty prompt. I think that his cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Yates. He did all the tile work in the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

07/29/2014

Renee S.

I got amazing deals on these products.

Description of Work
I did not hire Yates to do a service. I purchased wood flooring which I picked up myself and laid it myself. I also purchased a wool rug that was on sale. I received a good deal on this. I also took it home myself and didn't require delivery

Category flooring contractor

04/18/2014

Lynda G.

There were two glitches up front but Yates and our rep Danny Draper were on top of it and got the job done. They met their schedule and the installation was first class. We are contractors for almost 50 years now and the Yates / Danny Draper team is in our top 5 all time subs list. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Carpet and vinyl installed in two houses we own.

12/26/2013

Kelley J.

Wonderful. Will use them again

Description of Work
Excellent carpet excellent installation

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

10/01/2013

Clarice S.

We were impressed with the large selection available and the sales person was helpful and knowledgeable. We knew what we wanted but did not know all the options available. Dane was very helpful in telling us about the process with this large of a job. He set up a measure to meet our schedule and then set up the install with their sub-contractors. I appears that the installers are subs but Yates keeps them so busy they are full time with Yates. The install went very well and everyone did everything they could to accommodate our needs. The only potential problem was a lack of communication with the men coming in to install the quarter round around the edges of the rooms. That was worked out. We are very pleased with the quality of the Vinyl Plank. It looks just like wood but appears to be easier to live with than real wood.

Description of Work
Went to the store to pick out new flooring for living room, kitchen, dining room, hallway and 2 bathrooms.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

05/30/2012

Kathy B.

Everything they did was good. The guys that estimated the job were accurate and on time. The guys that came out and did the job were fine. If you want to put a floor in, man I recommend these guys. Their price was right. I got my moneys worth.

Description of Work
Yates put in a vinyl plank floor in my house.

03/20/2012

Mike A.

They did a really good job. They were quick to respond to get it done.

Description of Work
They installed carpet for me.

02/22/2012

Marianne S.

They are very patient.

Description of Work
They did some work for us.

Beautifying homes

Beautifying Homes provides quality service for your home. We sustain our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you 100% Satisfied on your home improvements. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Call us today!

Radiant Builders LLC

Radiant Builders is a licensed (CRC1331087) and insured remodeling company focusing on bathroom and kitchen remodeling, but also able to handle anything from a home addition to the simple tasks you may need help with around your home. We pride ourselves in serving others with honesty, integrity and commitment to excellence and living out our credo...And whatever you do, do it wholeheartedly, as to the Lord, and not unto men (Col. 3:23). www.Radiant-Builders.com

2022 Super Service Award

Painting and Remodeling Services

We offer bathroom and kitchen remodels. There's no job too big or too small for us, we can handle it! We also do interior and exterior painting. You're one call away from having the house of your dreams. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Flooring sales & installation