Little Guys Movers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2012

4711 West Loop 289

Lubbock, TX 79414

Moving to a new home or office location can be an exciting new chapter in life. It can also be stressful, emotional, and very time consuming. Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For nearly two

12/12/2017

Kevin D.

They were excellent and were completely on time. Scott and Garrett were extremely nice and very professional. Nothing was broken and they even set everything up for me as well. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They moved me from my old apartment to my new one.

07/29/2017

Mary W.

Each time I've used the prices were good and on two occasions were lowered on move day when the movers ended up doing less work than estimated. Another time they helped me move a couch last minute for free because they just happened to have guys available. The only complaint I've ever had was about one piece of furniture that was mildly damaged, but the movers were the ones who noticed the damaged and they repaired it right away. I cannot recommend Little Guys enough.

Description of Work
Interstate move twice, intrastate move twice

08/04/2016

Rachel W.

Micheal B. And Nick I. Helped me and my mom move this week, and of all the times I have had to move in college, this was the smoothest and most enjoyable experience I have ever had! They were so helpful and made sure the furniture was placed exactly where I wanted it before moving on, which was so nice because my furniture is big and there is no way me and my mom could have done that. They made sure to do everything they could to make the move as easy as possible for my mom and me, and I would recommend them by name to anyone who is moving. I cannot say it enough, they were awesome!!

Description of Work
They moved all of my heavy furniture from my old apartment to my new one.

07/11/2016

We hired the Little Guys Lubbock crew to travel 500 miles, load up the contents of our lake home, and bring it all the way across the state of Texas for us. From the first telephone contact we had with the office manager who took the information about our move and gave us a price quote, the entire operation couldn't have been more professional. Tyler & Vince were our moving crew. They worked skillfully, carefully, and cheerfully in excessive East Texas heat & humidity and did not take a break until the job was finished. We were very pleased with the quality of the service and the professionalism of the Little Guys staff. If I ever have to move again, I will definitely call Little Guys Lubbock crew.

Description of Work
Moved the contents of our vacation lake home to storage--500 miles away

06/20/2016

Tom C.

These guys are professional, polite, skilled, careful and amazing at what they do. Cody was my crew leader and he had Michael and Brock and Blake with him on the first day, then Eldon joined them on the second day. You will be very happy you chose Little Guys Movers! Tom C

Description of Work
Moved all my household belongings into storage

08/05/2015

Bruce D.

02/19/2015

John S.

Description of Work
Moved our larger /heavier furniture across town to a new location. Handled problems and changes without a hitch.

06/30/2014

Tammy S.

05/07/2014

Ali D.

Description of Work
Great service. Professional. More expensive than the rest but worth it for the service you get. Would not use anyone else.

04/07/2014

Robert K.

No hitches. Everything was moved without damage and on time. I would use them again for my moving needs.

Description of Work
Moved large household effects including heavy shop machinery

06/30/2013

Kathy B.

They were good. The only thing I was disappointed in was that they did not have the means to throw away trash/junk.

Description of Work
Moved me from one location to another

06/17/2013

Waylon H.

Generally well. Some scratches. Unable to set up washer or refirgerator.

Description of Work
Moved me

12/07/2012

Krista B.

They arrived before the time, moved very quickly and I was done by lunch time.

Description of Work
The guys that moved me were very professional and they did an excellent job. While it was expensive, it was more my fault than theirs since I had too many small boxes and they charge by peice and they did warn me about it.

12/04/2012

Stephanie T.

They were great. On time, professional, efficient, and friendly.

Description of Work
They moved some furniture from Slaton to Lubbock for me.

10/17/2012

Dennis N.

Went great. Pre-confirmed dates/times. Arrived on time. They were professional, neat, courteous. Everything was wrapped. At destination they put everything where asked. Set and connected washer and dryer. Came in under the estimate.

Description of Work
Moved large furniture items from Snyder to Lubbock.

03/23/2012

Martha L.

They were fast, friendly, and absolutely fantastic. If we move again I will use them. They packed everything, loaded it on the truck, and moved it. When they got here they unpacked and put beds together. I had to do very little when they were done.

Description of Work
They moved us from Lubbick to Hobbs.

08/14/2011

Mel A.

The guys got lost trying to find the house, when they got there they got right to packing and loading the truck, was happy about the amount of time it took them. But the way they packed the truck.... NOT GOOD. We only had about a dozen packer quilts, but had tons of blankets and comforters that they used. Even had left over quitls and blankets and egg crate left over. But when we unloaded the truck they had laid the curio cabniet down on the floor of the truck, with an electric blanket as padding, and had an egg crate on the top of it, but then loaded other items on top of it... It had a mirror on the back of the cabinet and 3 sides were glass. Well when we took all the items that were on top of it... off and saw the cabinet underneath, we nearly passed out... well when we lifted the edge of the padding we could see the mirror was busted.There was plenty of room to sit the cabinet up and pad it to the side of the truck.THEN we found the china hutch... well it had glass shelves... they left the glass in the wood frames shelves.... and at the bottom of the china hutch... was the glass shelves broke all to pieces..... going to see if they are going to take responsible of replacing the broken glass and mirror THEY DID TAKE RESPONSIBLITY OF THE THE MESS...... THEY PAID FOR THE REPLACEMENT GLASS... Thanks

Description of Work
Packing and loading my 85 yr old dads house, into a 24' moving truck.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
    All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. Located in AZ, CA, OR and WA. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

2022 Super Service Award

Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

2022 Super Service Award

Residential and Commercial Moving across the US. Apartment moving and Senior Citizen moving. Piano Moving, Packing Services, and Storage Services. Why Choose Little Guys Movers? - 19 Years of Proven Expertise - - 100,000+ Successful Moves - - Friendly, Trained Staff - - Reasonable Competitive Rates - - Free, No-Obligation Estimates - - On-Time Pickup and Delivery - - Fully Insured -

Ask For Details