Floors 2 Ur Doors

With Angi since February 2012

1533 E 19Th St

Lubbock, TX 79403

Cost is determined by the job....

08/19/2014

Brian F.

We did not select Floors 2 Ur Doors because we never received a quote. The representative clearly knew his installation information, as he asked us incredibly pertinent questions. We are sorry we never received a quote as promised.

Description of Work
Floors 2 Ur Doors representatives were polite, punctual, and knowledgeable. However, they never provided a quote that they said they would provide. Needless to say, we did not use them.

Category remodeling

07/30/2014

duane Y.

He was very difficult to get ahold of. Nobody ever answer the number listed on the website. He called me once so then I had his cell phone. He answered that about half the time I tried to call him. I wanted him to come do the work but I had to call someone else since he would not return my calls.

Description of Work
He came and gave me an estimate to complete my laminate floor installation.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

04/17/2014

Julie M.

They're amazing. She's amazing and I will use them again on our other house. They are very wonderful, kind, considerate. He's an awesome man. He gives you a very fair price. I trust him 100 percent.

Description of Work
I used the services of Floors 2 Ur Doors. He put in a counter top. On the other house he put in a granite counter top, he painted and sand the cabinet.

Category countertops

01/29/2014

Sid F.

George met me at my properties and we walked through the jobs. He provided me with a firm bid and stuck to it. He and his crew showed up on time and performed their work in a professional manner. George called me when done and we walked through his work. I noted a couple of very minor clean up details and he took care of them on the spot. I have personally recommended George to others and they told me they were very please with the results. I will definitely use George in the future.

Description of Work
Tiled a bathroom and replaced carpet in a living room and hallway.

Category remodeling

11/05/2013

Wendy L P.

I wish we would have had these guys do ALL the remodel work in our home. Top-notch! Professional! On Time! Reasonable pricing! The job they did was very professional and they took the time to cover everything in the kitchen so it would not be disturbed or dusty. Finished in exactly the timeframe they stated and even gave me a bit of a rebate due to not needing to rip out the wallboards, but, re-used them. Phenomenal!

Description of Work
Removed and installed backsplash tile in kitchen and put up floor trim in kitchen and guest bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/14/2013

Kathy B.

They were great. They came to my home with possible samples even though I had looked at samples in their store. They were on time. They removed the old carpet as agreed and the wood flooring was put in according to schedule and finished on time. The finished project was beautiful and I have received nothing but compliments on how well the difference of wood vs. carpet looks. I feel the project had added to the quality and value of my home. I replaced the carpet with wood flooring in my great room, dining room and two halls. The product is very easy to maintain and in short I'm very please. I paid a little more than I had estimated it to be, but I did not include the cost of the floor buffer t o reduce sound.

Description of Work
Removed carper and installed hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

04/16/2013

Aubrey C.

Estimate was very good. no surprises at the end. Started on a Monday , Finished the next Day

Description of Work
Layed ceramic tile in 3 different rooms. had to cut and re tack carpet in all 3. Matched grout and cut tile with precision. did job as neatly as could be expected. Only thing that was not great , they were a little sloppy on the grout in a couple of corners in one of the baths

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling

09/25/2012

Michelle H.

Since I have a Master's degree in architecture and used to teach Interior Design I am quite picky about details. I highly recommend this reliable family business and I will definitely be using their services in the future. The level of professionalism and quality of service was outstanding as well as the price. This is a family owned and run business. Everyone who worked on this project was family and not somebody picked up on a day labor street corner. At each step of the process they kept me informed of the issues involved and the potential costs. There were no surprises and everything was dealt with in a positive manor. For instance, I wanted an unusual grout color and they went out of their way to secure the grout color I wanted rather than f**** off a more common color. I also had two built-in dressers they were able to work into the new flooring. At each step the owner George had excellent ideas to make the installation better. Again, I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
i just purchased this house and am in the process of remodeling it. In particular I wanted to fix up the master bedroom and bath. I had a stash of four year old bamboo flooring that they were able to match up with appropriate accessory pieces and install in the bedroom, closets, and dressing room. I also had a small section of tile flooring in the bathroom as well. I wanted a diagonal tile pattern and that was not a problem for them. It all looks fabulous!

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

07/06/2012

Caroline H.

The original people from Floors 2 Ur Doors did a little bit of a mess up when installing part of the flooring, but the owner came out and fixed the mistake at no charge. He is very good, very helpful, and pretty prompt. The owner stays and works with his crew. Overall they were really good.

Description of Work
Floors 2 Ur Doors installed our carpeting and other flooring.

Category carpet installation,remodeling

02/22/2012

Elizabeth M.

Excellent service, price, and quality of work. They worked diligently to meet my deadline and went above and beyond my expectations. I honestly have never experienced this level of integrity and enthusiasm. I will definitely call them again for my next project!

Description of Work
Had them do several indoor remodeling projects ranging from installing tile floor, installing wood floor, and complete bathroom remodeling with installation of tile bathtub shower and tile floor/wall.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

J and Sons tile

I specialized in shower remodel. Creating a beautiful masterpiece in your your home With your preference and style! I put my heart into every shower I create! I have been laying tile for the past 10 years. My area of Specialty is not limited to showers I also do backsplash, flooring, tub surrounds and walk-In showers!

Painting and Remodeling Services

We offer bathroom and kitchen remodels. There's no job too big or too small for us, we can handle it! We also do interior and exterior painting. You're one call away from having the house of your dreams. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Tommy's Construction & Lawn Service

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Install flooring including carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, counter tops, backslashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds, carpet & hardwood.