Floors 2 Ur Doors

With Angi since February 2012

Cost is determined by the job....

ORTEGA TILE

Specialize in all types of tile installation. Custom showers. Patios. Kitchen backsplash. Over 28 years experience with residential and commercial tile installation. References available upon request. Insured. Family owned and operated. Call for a free estimate. All work guaranteed. We offer Senior, Military Discounts.

Painting and Remodeling Services

We offer bathroom and kitchen remodels. There's no job too big or too small for us, we can handle it! We also do interior and exterior painting. You're one call away from having the house of your dreams. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

08/19/2014

We did not select Floors 2 Ur Doors because we never received a quote. The representative clearly knew his installation information, as he asked us incredibly pertinent questions. We are sorry we never received a quote as promised.

Description of Work
Floors 2 Ur Doors representatives were polite, punctual, and knowledgeable. However, they never provided a quote that they said they would provide. Needless to say, we did not use them.

Category remodeling

07/30/2014

He was very difficult to get ahold of. Nobody ever answer the number listed on the website. He called me once so then I had his cell phone. He answered that about half the time I tried to call him. I wanted him to come do the work but I had to call someone else since he would not return my calls.

Description of Work
He came and gave me an estimate to complete my laminate floor installation.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

04/17/2014

They're amazing. She's amazing and I will use them again on our other house. They are very wonderful, kind, considerate. He's an awesome man. He gives you a very fair price. I trust him 100 percent.

Description of Work
I used the services of Floors 2 Ur Doors. He put in a counter top. On the other house he put in a granite counter top, he painted and sand the cabinet.

Category countertops

01/29/2014

George met me at my properties and we walked through the jobs. He provided me with a firm bid and stuck to it. He and his crew showed up on time and performed their work in a professional manner. George called me when done and we walked through his work. I noted a couple of very minor clean up details and he took care of them on the spot. I have personally recommended George to others and they tol...

Description of Work
Tiled a bathroom and replaced carpet in a living room and hallway.

Category remodeling

11/05/2013

I wish we would have had these guys do ALL the remodel work in our home. Top-notch! Professional! On Time! Reasonable pricing! The job they did was very professional and they took the time to cover everything in the kitchen so it would not be disturbed or dusty. Finished in exactly the timeframe they stated and even gave me a bit of a rebate due to not needing to rip out the wallboards, but, re-us...

Description of Work
Removed and installed backsplash tile in kitchen and put up floor trim in kitchen and guest bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Install flooring including carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, counter tops, backslashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds, carpet & hardwood.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express