Ashton Walden Turf Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

P O Box 53332

Lubbock, TX 79453

Additional DBA - Truf Services....

11/14/2019

Mitzy B.

Real good. They did a great job. So pretty and prices are real good.

Description of Work
all my fertilization grass every six weeks.

06/10/2019

Billy R.

They do a good job. They let me know ahead of time when they're coming out to do service. I don't hear from them again til it's service time. I'm guessing it's a regular thing?

Description of Work
Lawn care with lots of weeds

10/24/2018

Lee S.

Ashton takes the work out of yard work! Made a great difference in my life and yard.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

08/15/2018

Bobby B.

The technician was on time, courteous and professional. Services were administered, gates were closed and property was left clean. Follow up from Ashton Walden was prompt to make sure we were educated on follow up after applications and satisfied. Our yard is beautiful. Very pleased with the service and end results. Highly recommend Ashton Walden Turf Services.

Description of Work
Fertilizer and weed control, reseeding of fescue

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

12/05/2016

Candice K.

Very professional, curteous, prompt. Definately will continue to use.

Description of Work
Weekly yard maintenance - mowing, edging, alley, clean-up

05/11/2016

Ernest S O.

Description of Work
Prompt, courteous, competitive pricing and did a nice job.

07/24/2015

Peter Z.

06/24/2015

Linda M.

We have been very happy with Ashton Walden. They have been very responsive and our yard is looking better than it has in a long time. Definitely recommend them to anyone requiring their services.

Description of Work
Treating our front yard for weeds and grubs. Also fertilization.

10/16/2014

Susan W.

We have been customers for a year and our lawn has been transformed from a weed-filled sick-looking lawn to a healthy, weed-free, flourishing lawn. Weed control and fertilizer applications occur about every other month. If there are any problems, service calls are free - within a few days of calling, the service arrives at your house and takes care of the problem. This most recent application (coupled with the heavy rains and regular watering) has resulted in the healthiest lawn that we have ever had - thick, weed-free grass with most of the bald patches covered (and there were a lot). I highly recommend this provider and will continue using him for years to come.

Description of Work
Applied a slow-release fertilizer and broadleaf weed control to our lawn.

09/11/2014

Roy S.

They are good. I have been using them for at least since January. They are very good on all accounts. They do what they promise, they are very professional and they do what they are supposed to do.

Description of Work
I used Ashton Walden Turf Services and they do fertilizing of the yard.

08/18/2014

Michael C.

They charge about $40 to $43 each time they come out. I would recommend them as I haven’t had any weeds, and the lawn looks good. I am happy with them.

Description of Work
I use Ashton Walden all year long as they come out four or five times a year. They do everything like all the chemicals the yard needs, fertilization, pre-emergent, and killing weed. I started with them in January.

04/21/2014

Whitney H.

Well, priced a little higher than others in town but very professional. Ashton seems to be a great guy and the ease of paying online was a nice perk!

Description of Work
We'd control, fertilizer

01/23/2014

Michael B.

Superb results. Left very detailed instructions on caring for the lawn after overseeding and the results were excellent. Waiting for spring to see how the weed control works, but I'm sure it will be great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ashton overseeded our front lawn with fescue, and has started a fertilzation/weed control program.

12/03/2013

Wendy D.

They did a really good job.

Description of Work
Ashton Walden Landscape did a chemical treatment to my lawn such as weed prevention and fertilizer.

05/14/2013

Tripp B.

I like that they showed up when they say they would, give the bill when they say they would and that I can pay bill on-line with him, they have a customer portal for that.

Description of Work
I used Ashton Walden Landscape for weed control.

05/09/2013

Cheryl A.

We did love it. I didn't have any complaints at all. They sent a note saying that they will be coming by, in that way, we can leave our gates open and so forth. They just always did a really good job. They left good information and instructions about what they sprayed to the yard and so forth. Their customer service is great. Every time I had to call them, I had great service.

Description of Work
We used the services of Ashton Walden Landscape. They treated for weeds and fertilizing our yard. We have them come out every other month or so.

02/11/2013

Susan M.

From scheduling appointment to end of service, Ashton and his team did an outstanding job! Very personable and knowledgable! A flyer was left at my door with the amount owed (which I was able to pay online) and instructions for watering!

Description of Work
Excellent Service! Highly Recommend!

12/17/2012

Taine C.

Overall they do a very good job.

Description of Work
They come out and do the lawn treatment on the grass. They come several times a year and preform the treatment that is necessary.

06/12/2012

Clint H.

They are really good at what they do. They are prompt. They take care of business. I’m pretty happy with them. They do what they say they are going to do. They are on a schedule, and they come out every three months.

Description of Work
They fertilized the yard, and treated the yard for pest.

Category landscaping

02/23/2012

Taine C.

They seem very good. Our yard is looking a lot better. They let you know when they are coming and always arrive when they say they will.

Description of Work
They fertilized and fixed our lawn. They are doing a yearly service for us.

Bobby Bouston Lawn Service

Specializing in LAWN AND YARD SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We are open M-S, closed on Sunday!

Quick Wash

Our mobile business offers a variety of cleaning services to commercial/residential property's, cleaning driveways, decks, & patios, vehicles as small as a car and as big as an 18 wheeler, detailing included. Quick wash serves the oil and gas industry. We are quick and fast & we get the job done just how you like it.

Evergreen Sprinkler Repair & Installation LLC

We have been business since 1988. Our specialty is irrigation repair work and all of our work comes with a warranty. We simply do the job right.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Home lawns and commercial buildings, weed control, insect control & fertilizing, hydromulch, tree care, irrigation,