Andrus Brothers Roofing

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

7110 Santa Fe Dr

Lubbock, TX 79407

We are a full service roofing company capable of any roofing need since 1981. We are certified contractors for GAF, Certain Teed, Owens Corning, Cedar Shake and Shingle Bureau, Gerard Metal Roofing, and are fully insured for your protection. GAF offers military rebates and financing from certified contractors only. We handle insurance claims. For the peace of mind of our customers, we often meet with the homeowner and their adjuster on site helping to facilitate the homeowners understanding of their policy, coverage, and their claim process....

06/23/2020

Mark S.

They were on time, professional, and clean up after themselves and the quality of the work was excellent, I have no problems with their work.

Description of Work
Complete new roof replacement

01/21/2019

JERRY T.

Shingles were replaced and have resisted subsequent high winds. ABR roofer corrected original builder's improper installation. A colleague at work recommended Andrus Brothers Roofing (ABR).

Description of Work
Replace 5 - 10 shingles blown off by recent wind storms.

10/29/2018

Pam S.

Great, they came and got it done on the same day, Looks Good.

Description of Work
Replace roof

10/02/2018

Charles O.

Flawless job...so professional and the craftsmanship was outstanding

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and skylight. Exterior/ interior painting and staining my fence.

08/26/2017

Jeff W.

Andrus Brothers did a great job. They had the job done in no time and cleaned up after themselves. The rest of the roof will need to be replaced soon, and Andrus will be doing the job

Description of Work
I am a remodeling contractor and needed a flat section of roof redone on a clients house.

Thank you for your kind words!!

08/24/2017

Amber H.

Absolutely wonderful business to work with. The sales representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions and concerns. The roofers were very nice and courteous. They started and finished all in one day and cleaned up after themselves. Very impressed that everything was hand nailed and done right the first time. I would highly recommend ABR to everyone.

Description of Work
I had a complete roof replacement.

08/23/2017

Brent M.

Excellent!! I would refer ABR to all my friends

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

06/12/2017

Manny M.

They sent a crew and they were professional. They kept the area clean.

Description of Work
They replaced a whole roof.

Thank you for your review!!!

05/17/2017

Elaine H.

Great job.

Description of Work
New roof installed on 100 year old home with 2 layers of old shingles that had to be torn off.

Thank you for your kind words!

10/17/2014

Robert D.

ABR as they are known worked with me the prior week to squeeze me in their schedule as I was only visiting Lubbock for the week They were able to complete my roof in 1 day while I was here and did an outstanding job on the roof and the cleanup. They put a better shingle then I was expecting and Melissa is great to work with. She personally evaluated the job before/during/after completion and made adjustments along the way. I would recommend to anyone and use them again.

Description of Work
Provided a new roof.

07/17/2014

Jeffrey M.

The service was excellent. At least six guys came out and it took them about eight hours to complete the job. They cleaned up very good when they were done. I would highly recommend them. They were prompt, they did a good job and they did it quick. I'm very satisfied with the job they did.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof on our house.

06/27/2014

Mark E.

Description of Work
It took a week before someone called me back to schedule an appointment. I had already hired a roofer by that time.

After reviewing this file, we have found that this is not an accurate statement concerning our company. It took our salesperson 2 days to contact the homeowner and was told at that time that another roofing company had been hired. We are sorry that this individual feels he did not receive the service he felt he was due. As you can see by ALL our other reviews, we are a company that takes our service to our customers very serious. If Mr. [member name removed]has any further issues, he is welcome to contract our office and ask to speak to someone in management.

02/13/2014

Donna B.

Replaced complete roof

09/23/2013

Jacy L.

The process went very smoothly. I dealt specifically with Tammy Emil. I live out of town and she made what could have been a difficult transaction very smooth. She went out of her way to be helpful with estimates, pictures of different shingle colors up against my house for me to choose from, even giving me measurements that I could use to get estimates from competitors. In the end while they did not have the lowest estimate, I think their pricing for the quality of their work was very competitive and despite a very tight budget, I chose to go with Andrus Brothers in large part due to the quality of their customer service. I felt like if they were this conscientious and helpful before I even agreed to have them do the work, they were the kind of company I would be able to count on if there was a problem. Additionally, in an age of poor customer service and companies who often act as if they are doing You a favor by allowing you to pay them for work, I really like to reward good service and honesty whenever I can. I decided this alone made them well worth the small amount of additional money I was spending by going with this company. They left the yard immaculate, no trashed shrubs or nails to be seen. All and all an amazing job and they were able to get out and get it done in record time.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on both house and garage, and added ventilation.

09/21/2013

Shari J.

Very punctual, professional and did an excellent job. This is the 3rd time we have worked with Andrus Brothers, 2nd complete roof they have done for us, each on a different house. Always pleased with the people and the work. Melissa managed the most recent job and the prior job to make some repairs, she was a pleasure to work with, and did a great follow up. The crew showed up on time, worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up everything well. The lead crew person checked with us throughout the job and checked to be sure everything was as expected before they left for the day.

Description of Work
New roof and skylights

11/19/2012

Penny K.

Everything went just perfect. They were very professional and their quality was excellent.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

03/02/2012

J.S. H.

They do an excellent job. They have been in business for 31 years. Their price was competitive. They are dependable. The roof is in good condition and they have been servicing it even back when my dad owned the house.

Description of Work
They repaired an electric spinning vent that was on the roof.

02/22/2012

Marianne S.

There was part of the house that wasn't fixed. They came out as many times as it took in order to get it fixed.

Description of Work
They did some work on our roof.

11/17/2011

Brien W.

Everything went well when I dealt with them. I did not use them for the project but they were real nice and professional on everything they did. I will have them bid again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Andrus Brothers Roofing to quote on roofing.

09/14/2011

Paul L.

They were fine. Insurance paid some of it and we paid the rest so I don't know how the price compares. Our insurance people are the ones that sent them and they were here when they were supposed to be. I didn't even see the workmen because I was at work and they got it done that day. They did what they were supposed to and it was fixed when we got home. They are probably the first ones I would call if I needed something else.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the roof so we had Andrus Brothers Roofing do the repair.

07/13/2011

Christine S.

They did a wonderful job. I like the fact that they apply the shingles by hand and they do not use a nail gun. I was very pleased with the work. If I do get more hail damage, I will be calling these guys again.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof for me.

Smart Energy Solutions LLC

We are Naveahs Touch located in Lubbock, TX and we provide Professional Commercial and Residential Cleaning Service. Do not hesitate to call us now! Residential Cleaner, Commercial Cleaner, Commercial Cleaning, Cleaning Company, Home Cleaning Wolfforth TX Residential Cleaning, Cleaning Service, Professional Home Cleaning, Affordable Cleaning Company, Reliable Cleaning Service

Affluent Exteriors

As Build Magazine's 2019 Home & Gardens Best Luxury Roofing Design & Construction Specialist, Affluent Exteriors is the trusted roofing contractor to choose for your next project. With over 15 years of experience and office locations in multiple cities, we serve as the premier specialist in residential roofing, siding, gutters, paint, storm restoration, repair, remodel, maintenance and new roofing construction. To experience our world-class, industry-leading services, complete this form or call 833-402-ROOF and we'll give your project the attention, skill, and expertise it deserves.

Kincaid Roofing & Remodeling LP

Kincaid Roofing is locally owned & operated by Lubbock native and Texas Tech graduate Kris E. Kincaid. With deep roots and investment in the Lubbock community Kincaid Roofing will be there when you need us whether it be an emergency repair or warranty issue. Kincaid Roofing is a full service roofing company with an emphasis on quality at a fair price. One of the main things that we do to insure quality is individually Hand Nail all of our composite roofs. This prevents blow throughs and and nail pops that are typical of a cheap quick nail gun installation. We also change out all chimney base flashing as well as plumbing jacks and all roof vents. The most important factor in quality is the crews or individuals installing the roofs. We know every single installer on our roofs and they have been with us for years. We do not just hire crews off the street to get caught up in production like other companies will do. We offer an Iron Clad 5 year labor warranty on all of our installs. If for any reason your roof leaks in the first five years after it was installed we will take care of it no questions asked. If there is any interior damage we will take care of that as well. Residentially we install every roof under the sun from stone coated metal to Clay tile and all composition shingles in between. Commercially we install everything from the super traditional built up gravel ballasted roofs to new systems such as single ply TPO. Kincaid Roofing is a name you can trust for all of your roofing needs.

New Mexico
    State of New Mexico
    05/31/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Roofing - metal, tile, wood, composition, and rolled. Replacement and Repairs. Inspections