Raygoza Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

201 Ritchie Rd

Lorena, TX 76655

Hello this is George with Raygoza Construction. I'm a small company offering free quotes in and around central Texas Waco area. I can help you with all types of repairs and remodels. My General Contractors License #852225 & Contractors Bond Insurance #30002579. Jobs can either be done by the hour

12/22/2017

Gayle B.

George came when he said he would and returned calls promptly, called in advance to confirm that he was coming. At the end of each day's work, he left no mess behind.

Description of Work
fence replacement

08/21/2017

CHARLIE F.

Great job. Excellent communication in regards to when he would be there and when the job would finish, etc.

Description of Work
Built our fence up our hill.

Category fencing

07/12/2017

Maureen H.

Great, left yard as clean or cleaner than when job started.

Description of Work
Pool removal

Category electrician, hauling services, plumbing

09/01/2016

Michael R.

Excellently. Unfortunately he has moved to Texas. We will really miss having him take care of our buildings. I also appreciated his detailed billing, including his communication with our tenants, and clean up details

Description of Work
Jorge has done many jobs for us in our rental houses including plumbing, electrical, painting and carpentry. He always does a great job in the most cost effective way without sacrificing quality results.

Category awnings, bathtub refinishing, closet systems, countertops, decks, fencing, hauling services, home inspection, screen repair, small appliance repair, replacement windows, home security systems, deck cleaning, ceiling fans, asbestos removal, childproofing, foundation repair, driveway gates

08/08/2016

Michael R.

First rate; excellent quality of work, very responsive.

Description of Work
General maintenance, replacing siding, fixing doors, installing faucets

Category contractors, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, house painters, doors

05/24/2016

Benita D.

Very happy with the work. I will call Raygoza's again for future work.

Description of Work
Replaced water damaged subfloor and tile. Also replaced toilet.

Category handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration

10/13/2015

Matthew N.

Jorge did a great job. Showed up on time. Worked fast. Very professional. High quality work. Very reasonable rates

Description of Work
Installed an exterior on the back of my house

09/15/2015

Dolly O.

George was very punctual. He was polite and very professional. He wasted no time, had all the tools that were needed and did more than I expected. He was so tidy and pleasant that I was impressed. We all decided that we had other small issues that we needed help with. His schedule is very busy but we all (including George) have decided that when he has some otherwise free time in the area he will call and we can expect his professional services when we are all available. We look forward to enlisting his future aid. His prices were well with-in reason. We are glad that we found this business in our area and intend to tell friends and neighbors. When he is available, we certainly look forward to an ongoing relationship with this service provider.

Description of Work
Removed: old carpet tack strip, toilet, vanity, sink, and counter top in hall bath. Prepared floor for vinyl, installed new vinyl, installed new toilet. Partially installed new vanity. Loaded, hauled, and dumped old construction materials and a box sprint.

06/17/2015

Karen B.

Great work and professionalism. Would definitely use Raygoza again. His prices are also very reasonable and he was very efficient and provided quality work.

Description of Work
George Raygoza provided excellent services today at my home. He installed an outdoor motion security light and also installed a new kitchen faucet. He was very professional and his work was quality. I would definitely recommend him!

Category lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

02/20/2015

Marc H.

George is very diligent, conscientious, reliable, and professional. We needed to prep our house for sale and there was a lot of deferred maintenance required. This included removing and installing new tile, replacing plumbing fixtures, installing new flooring, and patching numerous interior and exterior settlement cracks. There were also numerous small handyman type tasks needed. Finding a single guy to do most of those jobs at a reasonable cost vastly simplified the effort for us. I definitely recommend George for both fencing and other contractor or handyman type tasks. His calendar can get pretty booked, but if you're flexible with schedules it is worth the wait. He's really a good guy who I would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Fencing, tiling, flooring and other.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, fencing, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing

02/17/2015

Wayne S.

Mr Raygozza was hired to supply labor to repair dry rot in a bathroom floor, install a new angle stop for the new toilet, install new sub floor and put down linoleum squares. He also repaired the lower bathroom. The drywall needed to be replace from water damage from the upper toilet. He installed a new vanity, sink and fixtures. He replaced the angle stops for the sink and put down linoleum squares on the floor. My 33 year old son assisted in anything Mr Raygozza needed. Parts running, painting, cleaning etc. Mr Raygozza did an excellent job. He showed up on time, performed the task that we talked about and completed the job on time and in a very professional manner. I hesitated to give him a good review, because I didn't want him to get to busy to work for me again. I have work at my residence that I will definitely be using his services again.

Description of Work
Provided labor to remodel 2 commercial bathrooms.

Category contractors, countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

01/29/2015

Julian R.

Mr. Raygoza responded to my initial call right away (within a few hours). We arranged an appointment for him to look at the job, and her arrived exactly on time. I especially appreciated that he was clean and dressed for the work. He was polite and wore booties so as not to dirty the floor. After discussing the work, we arranged a date. Mr. Raygoza arrived on the arrange date exactly on time and began working immediately after he entered the house. We agreed that I would pay him by the hour, and he did not waste a minute. He kept his work space clean at all times, and he stopped and asked for my direction for all decisions. I hired Mr Raygoza for another job and had the same experience. I will definitely be hiring Raygoza Construction in the near future - in fact, as soon as he is available again.

Description of Work
Mr. Raygoza installed a variety of items for me, including a bathroom vanity, which involved light plumbing and wall repairs.

Category countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

12/22/2014

Elvira M.

When I contacted George about getting a quote for the work that I needed done, he was quick to respond, and set up an appointment with me to give me an estimate. The actual day of service, he arrived on time, and It went very well, I was very pleased with the work that he did! He completed the work, and when he was finished he left all the old parts in a box, ready to be discarded. I will definitely use this service again!

Description of Work
George fit and hung up 5 bedroom/bathroom doors, replaced door knobs on all doors, replaced 2 faucets, and installed a light fixture.

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, doors

12/15/2014

Eric E.

Mr. Raygoza arrived at the time he said he would. After removing the old fence, he went to great lengths to ensure that the new fence was installed properly by leveling posts, pouring concrete footers, and ensuring that the new fence was perfect.

Description of Work
Replace an old fence with a new one.

Category concrete repair, fencing, doors

08/24/2014

Cara S.

George did a great job of repairing several cracks in our walls. He was efficient and clean in his work. We appreciate everything he did for us and will call him again.

Description of Work
George fixed cracks in our wall.

Category drywall

05/08/2014

Saleemahmad S.

Man George is the man he was right on time came in did he work fast and did a great job I will use him again in about 3 weeks already have an appt made with him.

Description of Work
He insalled electrical wiring and 2 ceiling fans

Category electrician

12/17/2013

Aaron R.

Very competitive bid, works quickly, and the new door looks great. His punctuality and quick correspondences make him very easy to work with. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Hired George to put in my front door. I didn't want to try it myself because the frame is pretty lopsided.

Category handyman service

12/11/2013

Jamie D.

I had a positive experience dealing with him. He's on time, reliable and did a good job. He always found the lowest cost solution. He came back several times.

Description of Work
I used Raygoza Construction for fence repair and handymen work.

Category fencing, handyman service

12/07/2013

Crystal R.

I am so impressed with George and his work, responsiveness, quality and cost. My husband and I wanted to find a handyman for sometime now so I decided to go to Angie's list and found George's reviews. I called him before Thanksgiving and I was able to get a hold of him right away. I wanted 2 faucets installed and 2 lights in my main bathroom. He made plans to come out in a couple of days to look at what I wanted done. He called a couple of times before to confirm times and to change the appointment which was fine with me. This really was a good sign since most of the time you get flakes that never show up or call you back. After looking at the work I wanted done he said he would try to come out before Thanksgiving but was not sure. He did call to let me know he would not be able to make it so made plans to come out 12/5/13 which he did. He took 3 1/2 hours to do the work and charged me only $110. I gave him $150 for doing such a good job. He was professional and very courteous. I told him I definitely want him to come back in 2014 to work on some more projects for my husband and I. Another thing he is honest if he is unable to do something you want done. There are a lot of contractors out there that say they can do it and can't then you get a mess. I fully recommend Raygoza Construction.

Description of Work
Installed 2 faucets in my double vanity including 2 lights above the mirrors in my main bathroom.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

10/29/2013

Janetta P.

George is a great find! He was proffesional, articulate, punctual, and listened to my needs. His work was of high quality. He brought all his own tools and materials, and cleaned up his own mess. I am grateful that I have found him and will definately reccomend him to my friends.

Description of Work
Replaced window trim, repaired gate latch, caulked exterior, painted.

Category handyman service, doors

08/31/2013

Darlynne H.

Jorge came out to give me an estimate for the fence at a price well below another bid from an unlicensed contractor. He was punctual and very polite giving suggestions while listening to what I envisioned the fence would look like. He was extremely flexible in scheduling the work around an extremely tight schedule since we wanted the fence in before we could move into our newly purchased home. He was able to complete the fence within a few days, and schedule time to return to paint the fence and gates so that we would have it finished in time to move in with our golden retriever within a short period of time after the house was purchased. We will definitely be calling Jorge soon to do some other work that is needed on the house. He was punctual, reliable, and professional throughout the entire process. We highly recommend Raygoza Construction Company for any project that you need.

Description of Work
Jorge put in a solid redwood fence approximately 60 feet in length. along the side of our newly purchased property, adding decorative fence post caps to match the fence on the other side of the backyard. He also built an enclosure for the front side of the house and replaced a double-gate on the opposite side for entry to the backyard. He returned to prime 69 feet of fence and gates and paint it white to match the existing fence. He left us the remaining primer and paint for touchups.

Category fencing, woodworking, house painters, doors, driveway gates

08/14/2013

Don B.

Provider did not return my phone call for an estimate on my down spount drainage needs.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category doors

Sorry I never recieved your phone call i'm usually really good about calling people back right away otherwise they will get someone else to do business with, but maybe the call did not go though to my cell phone when I was out of town in an area with no reception on a recent family vacation with my wife and small children. Anyhow thank you for the F on responsiveness this is an area I can improve on, since I have been unresponsive to people who call and raise red flags on my end as people to avoid doing business with.

10/29/2012

kitty C.

10/11/2012: The fence that Jorge removed was on a slope between two properties. Over the years a 50' portion was tilting so badly my lilac trees on the lower side of the slope were holding most of it up. Jorge estimated that it would take 3 days to cut down and remove the badly tilting existing fence, put new posts into the ground, and then build and install the alternating sections of fence boards. He was on time, worked a full day (even in light rain!), and finished the job in 2 days instead of 3. I was surprised and impressed when I saw that the area along the fence and under the lilac trees was cleaned of all debris and was actually much neater than when the job was started. Because of this, I had Jorge return on 10/29/2012 to repair the RV gate that had become very difficult to open and close. NOTE: The cost of the fence listed above was the total cost, shared by both property owners. The gate repair was done in less than an hour and the $90 included his time and all materials needed to complete the work. I intend to have Jorge return to repair the fence on the other side of the house as soon as possible.

Description of Work
10/13/2012: Removed and replaced 50 feet of 'good neighbor' fence. 10/29/2012: Repaired RV gate that had become very difficult to open and close.

09/01/2012

Jane P.

Not an easy job, but he made sure all was done to the exact instructions, especially from my neighbors. Very hot weather, and he worked long and hard.

Description of Work
He replaced an old fence. Worked with me and my neighbors to be sure we were both satisified. Fence was not easy to replace. He did a very professional job and worked very hard to please both of us. Would recommend his work anytime.

08/11/2012

Darmawan S.

I am completely satisfied with the result of his work and the cost he charged. I initially had him come to fix the the fence. Seeing the job he did with integrity and knowing that he is a handyman, I hired him to do another project on another property. I have already hired him to do 3 projects. I will definitely hire him again for upcoming projects.

Description of Work
He actually performed several projects. He fixed my fence on one property, patched up ceiling on another property and installed grab bar.

Category handyman service, doors