Better Home and Lawn

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

Locally owned & trusted service for almost two decades! Additional contact name - Vickey Gennuso....

Patriot Lawncare

Patriot Lawncare

Welcome to Patriot Lawn Care! We take pride in the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we give each and every customer! We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. We carry all the large equipment necessary for large properties and tough jobs. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you! Patriot Lawncare is American owned and operated.

03/21/2018

Very thorough, very professional and timely. Also very timely and knowledgeable responses to "ad hoc" bug issues. When did property mowing, done on timely basis and handled extras as requested. (BHL stopped the property mowing on their own initiatve.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On going termite monitoring and spider misting system maintenace

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service

02/22/2018

They treat whatever needs to be treated for sure. They are very prompt and so professional. My yard is looking great. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all the chemicals for yard.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

01/20/2018

Everyone sent to my home has been punctual and professional. Better Home & Lawn also provides pest control twice a year (or whenever needed)for me. They have been a pleasure to work with for almost eight years now and I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed landscaping, both hard and soft installed along with a sprinkler system when I first built my lake house.

CATEGORY pest control,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

01/18/2018

BHL did a terrific job designing and installing our new home landscaping and irrigation system in 2014 and have since been providing excellent maintenance service. We are very pleased with their work. They are competent, reliable and prompt in responding to our service calls. We appreciate seeing the same faces show up each time to perform maintenance services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Home Landscaping and general yard services

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

01/18/2018

Excellent. The technician was there when he said he would be. He offered several possible alternatives for the issues I was having

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted advice on a drainage problem I was having.

CATEGORY landscaping

Lawn, Irrigation, Landscaping, Synthetic Turf, & Pest Management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check