NuFence & Wood, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2008

3081 Lakefield Dr.

Little Elm, TX 75068

Family owned and operated custom fence company build, repair and stain fences, decks, arbors and wood garage doors....

01/18/2017

Carla C.

I needed a new fence and new arbor and I needed it done quickly bc I have 3 dogs. They did the whole job in one and a half days including raising one side of the fence two feet and placing extra posts in back per my request to strengthen it further bc my dogs are big and they jump on the back fence when in the back yard since it runs along the alley. The arbor was also a huge job bc they had to remove an enormous wisteria. I also upgraded to cedar and they used bigger wood pieces for support so fence is very solid. Kareem, Mack and their whole crew are very professional. I will be using Nufence for subsequent fence staining as well.

Description of Work
New fence and new arbor.

05/27/2016

Chia C.

Description of Work
Fence installation. Kareem is very reposnsible and professional. Quality of his work is excellent even our property manager wanted to have his contact info. Great working attitude! Will definitely work with him again!

05/31/2014

Susan H.

I can't say enough about Kareem Evans. A friend gave me his name so I called and he came out the same day. Initially, I thought he was going to look at my fence and give me an estimate. He fixed it on the spot ( removed old nails and used long screws to get the corner back together) and didn't charge me! Very professional, showed up when he said he would. The original fence builder never returned my calls, so if something else happens, I'm definitely going to call Kareem at NuFence and Wood LLC!!

Description of Work
Fixed a section of my fence that had pulled away at a corner and was leaning out. He pulled out the short nails that had been in there and used long screws to make sure it was sturdy.

Category fencing

Thanks [Removed Member Name], it was nice to have met you. Call me directly when you need us.

07/11/2013

Chris A.

Nothing. He never even called me back. He must be really rich.

Description of Work
Nothing. He never even called me back. He must be really rich.

Category fencing

Hello, my name is Kareem Evans and I am the owner of NuFence & Wood, LLC. I was not aware that I was listed on Angie's List, until now. I have taken the last few days to look up "(member name removed)" in our phone tracking system, and I do not have any record of an (member name removed) ever calling. If Mr./Mrs. (member name removed) can contact me directy at 469-767-3981 I will certainly remedy the situation. I know it has been awhile since the (member name removed) post has been made, but I am sure of the several services that we have, we can come up with something. I do not service Southlake on a normal basis, but I will come to Southlake in good faith to rectify the situation.

06/26/2008

Steve R.

The experience of dealing with NuFence was excellent. They were very professional in their dealings. The materials were exactly as we agreed upon and they actually completed the work faster than they had committed to doing. I'm very pleased with the workmanship and the value. They were price competitive and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
I had a fence that was approximately 12 years old that installed when the home was built. It was in need of replacement. NuFence provided an estimate to tear down and remove it. The installed a new one and stained it.

F3 Welding LLC

Here's what you can expect: Family-owned and operated welding and metal repair business serving residential and commercial customers throughout North Texas. I'm Austin, your expert welder and craftsman. With over ten years experience in the industry, I take pride in delivering quality results at an affordable rate. I know reliability, great communication, integrity, and frugality are important values to you. They are for me too. That's why I guarantee an on-site evaluation and quote within 48 hours - free of charge. I'll come to you, we'll look at the project together, and you'll have time to show and share with me exactly what you're hoping to achieve. If you need creative solutions, I'm happy to create a vision with you and offer design work. At the end of the day, you can look forward to precise & honest work. Outside of my craft, my life is dedicated to developing my three incredible children. In my spare time, I race motocross, enjoy welding art installations, and traveling.

State 28 Painting Company

State 28 Painting Company was founded with a mission to give amazing experiences to everyone we come in contact with. From our office staff, to our painters we work hard to earn, and keep the trust of our customers through timeliness, consistent communication, and active project management. We also understand how valuable your home, and property are to you. We are fully insured, licensed, and with several warranty options to ensure that you, and your investment are protected. We provide competitive pricing, financing, and budget-friendly options to consistently meet the needs of our customers.

Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC

Inside and Out specializes in all your Roofing, Painting and Remodeling needs. We are fully Licensed and Insured for your protections and offer affordable monthly payment options for your convenience. ***FREE ROOFING INSPECTIONS*** **Insurance Claim Specials- Get credit toward upgrades and other services on all insurance claim projects.** Take advantage of our quick and friendly customers service and schedule an appointment for a free consultation today!

Offers by Inside & Out Roofing, Painting & Remodeling LLC on Angi
    MasterCard, Check

Residential & commercial build, repair and stain wood fences, wrought iron fences, chainlink fences, wood garage doors, arbors, decks