Able Appliance Repairs

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2007

4.4

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below).

Capitol Mechanical Appliance is a fast and affordable appliance repair service in Round Rock, TX. We are family owned and operated and have been repairing appliances and air conditioning throughout the Austin, TX area for over 25 years! We are experienced in all types of appliance repair, specializing in refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, dryer repair and more! We work with high end brands like Viking, Thermador and Sub Zero but also repair common appliance brands like LG, Kenmore and Samsung. We pride ourselves on being a quality appliance repair company. We are LG authorized and are affiliated with both American Home Shield and Landmark Home Warranty. If you are looking to get the job done the right way, the first time, look no further! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

09/19/2016

Very well. Repairmen explained the issue and how resolved. Friendly and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Exterior dryer vent cleaned and dryer vent connection emptied of water.

09/15/2015

Description of Work
This service was through my Home Warranty Insurance. My refrigerator was freezing everything. It took several visits to get the entire issue taken care of properly. It was more complicated than the service provider originally thought. Once one problem was fixed, another related problem appeared. It was all covered under the one service charge through the insurance. The providers were kind and understanding and prompt to answer.

12/04/2014

Arrived on time. Very professional and polite. It turned out that my dryer was not broken at all, there was just a sticky knob. He checked it out and verified it - to be extra sure. He only charged me for the trip charge that was $40.00 to come out. He could have ripped me off and "fixed" something that was not actually broken, but he was very honest. We have used this company in the past on sever...

Description of Work
Fix clothes dryer that was not spinning.

09/24/2013

The technician arrived on promptly, explained the problem, fixed the problem quickly and cleaned up after the repair was completed. I will use this company again and I would recommend them to other clients.

Description of Work
Replaced the fuses in the freezer section of the refrigerator.

09/20/2013

They were wonderful. They inspired such confidence and trust. My son also used them. They were punctual and knowledgable. The father and son do the work and the mother handles the office. They treat you like family.

Description of Work
They came out and checked my microwave and checked my washer and dryer.

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair & dryer vent cleaning.