Wilson Landscape Design

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2010

Wilson Landscape Design is a full service Commercial and Residential landscape, lawn care, irrigation and design corporation. We have been serving the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex since 1987. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent workmanship, superior service and quality materials that meet the highest of horticultural standards. Additional service areas - Las Colinas, Lewisville, McKinney, Park, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, South Lake & University Park. Additional services offered - Lawn care & maintenance (including mowing, weed-eating, bed weeding, ground cover clean-up and debris removal, fertilize grass, fertilize ground cover, irrigation checks performed monthly, shrub trimming and shaping & tree pruning and thinning) & irrigation services (including irrigation consultation and design, irrigation installation, repair and troubleshooting, drainage, french drains and sump pumps & backflow inspection & certification)....

A Service Provider's profile image

+45 more images

Pathway Removal and New Installation

Pathway Removal and New Installation

stone & gravel202075028
Removal of old crooked flagstone pathway. Add new base material and compact soil. New oversized Oklahoma flagstone and river rock in the joints. Choice of river rock is Egg Rock from Living Earth Technology
Pathway and Riverbed Installation project

4.4

4.3

4.4

4.1

lawn & landscaping (768)lawn care (214)leaf removal (62)tree service (55)hardscaping (54)mulch delivering (52)irrigation system (32)stone & gravel (20)lawn treatment (19)drain pipe installation (17)hauling (13)Patios (7)

05/31/2022

Karl V.

They do an excellent job! Everyone is friendly and helpful, they go above and beyond to satisfy their clients!

Description of Work
landscaping, mulch, trimming and cleaning

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, lakefront landscaping

Work Completed On 05/29/2022

03/11/2019

Laura B.

Wilson Landscape Design was easy to work with during our project. Upon a request, they arrived to survey the yard and get our input. They made suggestions and provided professional insight to what would look good and be easy to maintain. The crew was friendly, responsive, and our job was done rather quickly. They cleaned up as they went and left the worksite in good shape upon completion. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
side yard needed to be leveled out at the patio, cleaned-up, landscaped, hard scaped, and planting of large bush to cover pool equipment

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

08/31/2018

Kerry H.

No problems. It was a pretty good-sized project. They arrived when they were suppose to and I have no complaints. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did landscape work on a project for me.

Work Completed On 01/01/2017

08/30/2018

Janet M.

It was excellent. When they leave it looks like no one was ever there!

Description of Work
They've done several things. They've put in a patio, put in trees, cleaned out old landscaping and did a whole rehaul. I've also had them remove and plant new trees.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

08/30/2018

Chris B.

They are great company, reliable and do great work. I will highly recommend them and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

06/16/2018

Jeff C.

Excellent job! Very efficient and professional company. Pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Patio extension

Category hauling services, landscaping, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

06/04/2018

Kari M.

I have yet to have had work done because I can't seem to get Wilson Landscaping to provide me with enough details upfront for me to be comfortable with the work to be performed. When I asked for a refund after several rounds of email communication, I was told that they don't issue refunds once a voucher has been redeemed. When I continued to ask for more information upfront (i.e. good, better, best options on materials as well as a 3D design layout), I was told that I was the "only customer" to ask for that level of detail from those that redeemed this coupon. I prefer to have all the details hashed out (i.e. materials, plant types, etc) before work is to be performed and then adjustments made as necessary. This way I will have the additional cost of items known ahead of time. Wilson Landscaping seems to want to make all of those decisions at the time the work is performed, but I can't be on site to make those decisions for the duration of the project.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 03/01/2016

05/14/2018

Randal S.

Excellent. We got everything we asked for and quite a bit more. Top tier service.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

Review for Wilson Landscape Design - PO Box 292698, Lewisville, TX - 37064135

05/08/2018

William F.

Estimate was completed efficiently and professionally. Pricing was in the middle of 3 estimates. Wilson landscape was prompt on installation of sod. 4-6 man crew was skilled and did a great job on the installation. rail and storm stopped before total job was finished, but crew was back out to finish up in a timely manor. I'm very pleased with Wilson Landscape Design.

Description of Work
Remove old grass and install new Sod-Raliegh St. Augustine

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

05/04/2018

Domonique P.

I have had the pleasure of Wilson Landscape Design as my landscapers for my home for over 5 years now. I have never received better customer service or have seen crews that are more attentive to the small details that make all the difference. The consistency of the craftsmanship shows in every employee at Wilson Landscape Design. Their knowledge and expertise in irrigation and stonework has superceded any expectations that I have had. The owner, (who routinely comes by to check on my irrigation system and make sure all is on the up and up-which I find incredibly reassuring) has over 30 years of perfecting his craft and it truly shows. Every employee has shown nothing less than professionalism and dedication to making me a happy customer- and I am very hard to please! I have always felt safe and that I was treated as if I was a member of this family owned and operated company. Thank you Wilson Landscape Design, you guys set the bar high!

Description of Work
Irrigation system, lawn maintenance and upkeep, seasonal flowers

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, drain pipe, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

03/23/2018

Wendy K.

Wilson Landscaping is great! I will definitely use them again. They are owner operated and have a great crew that does professional quality work quickly!

Description of Work
Landscape/drainage work

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

03/20/2018

Melinda Z.

I’m thrilled with the landscape overhaul Wilson did for me. My house had been a rental for years with horrible landscape. Side yard was turned into a large planter bed with flagstone pavers leading to back gate. Front beds were expanded. Lovely mix of plants and other hardscaoe throughout. Also corrected, repaired and updated faulty irrigation. John was great to work with and turned my yard into the envy of the street. Can’t wait to start the back!

Description of Work
Landscape design and installation

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

Review for Wilson Landscape Design - PO Box 292698, Lewisville, TX - 36917582

01/27/2018

Susan O.

I connected with Wilson's via Angie's List Message - they were very responsive. Their prices are fair (flat rate hourly rate for 3-man crew). The crew arrived and went right to work. I have a large lot with lots of trees - so there were a lot of leaves and limbs. They removed and/or mulched the leaves, removed all limbs, even the really big ones! The crew did an excellent job and were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely hire Wilson's again for this or other landscaping jobs. Thank you!

Description of Work
Leaf and Limb removal

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

10/23/2017

Ken F.

Exceptional service from beginning to end. DJ is very responsive and incorporated his expertise into our design. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Patio construction

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, patios

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

Thank you. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you

09/20/2017

Ginny M.

Meeting was great, plan was VERY slow in arriving

Description of Work
Landscape plan

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

09/11/2017

Ghia P.

Everything went smoothly, on schedule and as planned. DJ was always responsive to questions. He also checked the sod after 1 week of installation to make sure that everything is on track.

Description of Work
Flowerbed removal, cut some trees, stump grinding, Zoysia sod installation, Removal of bamboo & oleander, remove of pond and stone.

08/31/2017

Dinah P.

Wilson delivered on everything they promise...nice to work with a professional group.

Description of Work
Wilson Landscape has helped us out over the last couple of years with a number of projects. The latest was leveling a slope and building a dog run. DJ and his team not only did an outstanding job they blended the look into our backyard scene. We have had great success with Wilson and I would recommend them to anyone.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

08/25/2017

Darcie A.

It went wonderfully! The flowerbed and tree ring look great. They even took the time to match the brick to the same brick manufacturer and color used for our house. The stone path in the backyard was put into the ground so mowing is no issue as the mower passes right over. Looks very nice too! Plus they thorough cleaned up both areas when they were done. It was a wonderful job.

Description of Work
We had a flowerbed and tree ring installed. Our house is a new build so the flowerbed and mulch around the tree were already there. We had Wilson Landscape install a stone and brick flowerbed and tree ring where the plain dirt and mulch ones were. We also had a stone path installed in the backyard.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Cost $3,818.31

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

08/24/2017

Margaret E.

Once the area was relaid. It looks wonderful.

Description of Work
After moving here Sept 2016. We had Wilson freshen our landscaping with mortared edging around the trees and Update some of the plantings . In the spring of 2016 we had them work on a problem area of drainage. He laid flagstone with porous mortar. The mortar never set and the whole area had to be relaid with cement mortar

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Review for Wilson Landscape Design - PO Box 292698, Lewisville, TX - 36106910

08/22/2017

Amy J.

Awesome. The crew was always on time. They were professional and the outcome of every project was great.

Description of Work
We have had hardscapes, landscapes and irrigation

Category irrigation systems, masonry, drain pipe, hardscaping, stamped concrete

08/22/2017

jackie P.

Very well, in and out in 1 day. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Removal of old flagstone patio and installation of new pavestone patio

08/21/2017

Janet B.

We love our outdoor living area! John's crew maintains our lawn, landscaping and irrigation system.

Description of Work
They are our weekly lawn service and do an outstanding job. They also built a beautiful outdoor patio with 3 ceiling fans and a built in grill. They have installed planting beds and even removed (sadly) our knock out roses when they became diseased. Great people at great prices!

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 08/16/2017