Texas Best Fence

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2008

426 Southfork Dr

Lewisville, TX 75057

Texas Best Fence & Patio installs fences, arbors, patio covers, stamped/stain concrete, flagstone patios, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, automatic gates and outdoor structures in North Texas. We provide security, convenience, privacy, beauty and value for your family and your property. We have the experience and expertise to make your project one that you will be proud of. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and on our reputation in the community. Our business is built on referrals from satisfied customers. We survey each customer after we complete their project and we are proud to have a 95% excellent rating. We would be honored to add you to our list of happy customers. Texas Best Fence & Patio is known for high-end, custom workmanship and outstanding service at competitive rates. Our size and buying power allow us to provide the very best materials and installation at the greatest value to our customers. Over the last 4 years, we have built over 2500 fences. We represent your best choice for all your fencing and outdoor projects. Texas Best Fence & Patio is an Accredited Business with an A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We serve customers in all areas of Dallas/Fort Worth, including Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Little Elm, Coppell, Southlake, Colleyville, McKinney, The Colony, Murphy, Parker, Princeton, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royce City, Denton, Corinth, Lake Dallas, Parker, Grand Prairie, Mansfield, Azle, Euless, Hurst, and more.Our goal, however, is not just simply to build fences, but also to build relationships that enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and neighbors. Thank you for giving us a chance to prove our quality and to earn your business. Award winning....

03/08/2022

John S.

Went great highly recommend. On time and completed on date promised.

Description of Work
Put up new fence

Category concrete repair,fencing

09/17/2021

Abby M.

They showed up to quote a fence replacement on time (we had a difficult time with other fence companies even completing the quote process when they said they would). The fence installation was high quality. This led us to ask for a quote for a complete patio remodel including a covered patio, outdoor kitchen, new decking. They weren’t the cheapest quote but worth it! The quality of workmanship met our high expectations. The project manager was responsive and communication was impeccable.

Description of Work
Fence replacement, patio covering, outdoor kitchen, patio decking, retaining walls, water drainage management, fireplace

Category awnings,concrete repair,decks,fencing,masonry,fireplaces,wrought iron,drain pipe,house painters,hardscaping,stamped concrete,driveway gates,patios,outdoor kitchens

08/09/2021

Rose Turner P.

They were good. I and my neighbors are very happy with their works.

Description of Work
Installation of fence

05/14/2021

Aaron C.

It went great!! Highly recommend! I went from having worst fence in neighborhood to best! Whole process was smooth! Very happy with my decision to go with them.

Description of Work
Put up new fence

09/02/2020

Loretta F.

Andrea Richards and her team at Texas Best Fence were Perfect! They were responsive, efficient and very courteous! ...it was a unique "floating" fence and looks great!

Description of Work
90 ft of floating 6 ft cedar fence

Category fencing,dog fence

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you are happy with your new "floating" fence, it's truly unique in it's design. I will certainly pass along your praises to your Project Manager, Andrea and the crew. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. Colby

08/11/2020

Paul V.

It went amazingly. Erica was our salesperson and of the different companies we got quotes from, she was the best. She took the time to talk and explain. We didn't feel any pressure or that she wanted to get the quote and move on to find more business. The form the company uses is easy to ready and understand. So it was easy to compare quotes. She helped us the entire way from start to finish. Their team, lead by Luis, was amazing. They were able to finish the whole job in one day. They also helped us see what would look the best for our yard. Amazing company and staff. The price was very competitive and we feel like we got a great value for what we paid.

Description of Work
New fence and gates

Category fencing

Thank you for sharing your experience. Erica is very good at what she does, I believe, because she truly cares about her clients. I'll be sure to pass this along to both Erica and Luis. You can never hear "good job" too many times. I appreciate you mentioning our estimate forms, I'm glad to know that they are easy to read and understand. Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Colby

08/06/2020

Don R.

Great experience. Ali took the time to perform a thorough assessment of the condition of my fence and provided my written recommendations for repair and pricing. She made is simple to pick it the best color for stain. Originally was a 2 week wait for work to take place, but that changed the next day and Ali let me know the had an opening and asked if they could start the following day. One crew came is and pressure washed the fence and 20 minutes later another crew was there to perform the repairs. End of day one had all the repairs and prep done. The next morning the two man crew was there to stain. They worked diligently and made sure that all the hardware and posts were left pristine. The took care to only stain the fence and not the house. Julio and his crew knocked the job out quickly and without any mess! Great folks, honest, and very good communicators.

Description of Work
Repair and staining of wooden fence

06/24/2020

Susan D.

Fantastic! Erica was great, kind and honest. Seamless and was a great experience in this time of Covid. Erica was the best of the best!

Description of Work
New fence and patio

Category dog fence,driveway gates

06/23/2020

MANISH P.

I had another wonderful experience using Texas Best Patio and Fence. Andrea was awesome to work with on the new outdoor kitchen we had built out. She was always punctual and effectively communicated everything that was happening during each phase of the build out. When we had a few issues, she would be easy to reach out to and address any concerns we had. Thanks again to Andrea and the entire Texas Best team.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen

Category outdoor kitchens

04/08/2020

Stephen B.

As expected. We discussed what we wanted, and what our options are. Marc was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Estimate for covered patio

Category concrete repair,patios

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Looking forward to working with you on your upcoming project. Colby

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

F3 Welding LLC

Here's what you can expect: Family-owned and operated welding and metal repair business serving residential and commercial customers throughout North Texas. I'm Austin, your expert welder and craftsman. With over ten years experience in the industry, I take pride in delivering quality results at an affordable rate. I know reliability, great communication, integrity, and frugality are important values to you. They are for me too. That's why I guarantee an on-site evaluation and quote within 48 hours - free of charge. I'll come to you, we'll look at the project together, and you'll have time to show and share with me exactly what you're hoping to achieve. If you need creative solutions, I'm happy to create a vision with you and offer design work. At the end of the day, you can look forward to precise & honest work. Outside of my craft, my life is dedicated to developing my three incredible children. In my spare time, I race motocross, enjoy welding art installations, and traveling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

2012 - 2017 Super Service Award Winner. Services include fencing, animal fencing, concrete - pouring & repair, concrete - stamped & decorative, deck maintenance, fencing - driveway gates, landscaping - hardscaping & pavers, painting-exterior, patios, pressure washing & wrought iron, decks, electric gates, arbors, fence stain, ornamental iron, patio covers, flagstone, concrete, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces and fire pits.

Installation of swimming pools.