Texas Best Fence

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2008

426 Southfork Dr

Lewisville, TX 75057

Texas Best Fence & Patio installs fences, arbors, patio covers, stamped/stain concrete, flagstone patios, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, automatic gates and outdoor structures in North Texas. We provide security, convenience, privacy, beauty and value for your family and your property. We have the experience and expertise to make your project one that you will be proud of. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and on our reputation in the community. Our business is built on referrals from satisfied customers. We survey each customer after we complete their project and we are proud to have a 95% excellent rating. We would be honored to add you to our list of happy customers. Texas Best Fence & Patio is known for high-end, custom workmanship and outstanding service at competitive rates. Our size and buying power allow us to provide the very best materials and installation at the greatest value to our customers. Over the last 4 years, we have built over 2500 fences. We represent your best choice for all your fencing and outdoor projects. Texas Best Fence & Patio is an Accredited Business with an A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We serve customers in all areas of Dallas/Fort Worth, including Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Little Elm, Coppell, Southlake, Colleyville, McKinney, The Colony, Murphy, Parker, Princeton, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royce City, Denton, Corinth, Lake Dallas, Parker, Grand Prairie, Mansfield, Azle, Euless, Hurst, and more.Our goal, however, is not just simply to build fences, but also to build relationships that enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and neighbors. Thank you for giving us a chance to prove our quality and to earn your business. Award winning....

08/05/2022

Josh C.

Unfortunately we had a terrible experience using Texas Best Fence & Patio and I believe that it was almost entirely due to the personnel we worked with. Our project manager, Dustin Evans, was unhelpful and rude throughout the whole process. From the very beginning he acted like a simple repair job was not worth his company’s time. Regardless, we contacted them to repair our gate that would not close and now it looks worse than it did before the repair. The first time they did the job they put on sister rails that looked unprofessional and did not extend across the entire gate at the bottom, the stain didn’t match our fence, and the hinge that “repaired” the gate didn’t actually get it to close properly. The workers tried to call Dustin to ask questions about the project but couldn’t get ahold of him. When we contacted Dustin about it, he acted as if we were just overexaggerating and said he would get to it when they had time but they were now busy with other jobs. He also told us that the gate would never close properly so we should be happy with what we got. He also said that they would not be fixing the sister rail that was initially installed and we could just be satisfied with how it looked. Someone did come back one morning totally unannounced to re-stain the fence and tighten the hinge. They used the correct stain but they were clearly in a hurry because it was missing in parts and runny. The hinge fell off the gate entirely less than a week after the job was completed and I had to fix it myself. Our fence would have been better off if we had never contacted them to do this job in the first place.

Description of Work
Gate Repair

03/08/2022

John S.

Went great highly recommend. On time and completed on date promised.

Description of Work
Put up new fence

Category concrete repair, fencing

09/17/2021

Abby M.

They showed up to quote a fence replacement on time (we had a difficult time with other fence companies even completing the quote process when they said they would). The fence installation was high quality. This led us to ask for a quote for a complete patio remodel including a covered patio, outdoor kitchen, new decking. They weren’t the cheapest quote but worth it! The quality of workmanship met our high expectations. The project manager was responsive and communication was impeccable.

Description of Work
Fence replacement, patio covering, outdoor kitchen, patio decking, retaining walls, water drainage management, fireplace

Category awnings, concrete repair, decks, fencing, masonry, fireplaces, wrought iron, drain pipe, house painters, hardscaping, stamped concrete, driveway gates, patios, outdoor kitchens

08/09/2021

Rose Turner P.

They were good. I and my neighbors are very happy with their works.

Description of Work
Installation of fence

05/14/2021

Aaron C.

It went great!! Highly recommend! I went from having worst fence in neighborhood to best! Whole process was smooth! Very happy with my decision to go with them.

Description of Work
Put up new fence

09/02/2020

Loretta F.

Andrea Richards and her team at Texas Best Fence were Perfect! They were responsive, efficient and very courteous! ...it was a unique "floating" fence and looks great!

Description of Work
90 ft of floating 6 ft cedar fence

Category fencing, dog fence

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you are happy with your new "floating" fence, it's truly unique in it's design. I will certainly pass along your praises to your Project Manager, Andrea and the crew. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. Colby

08/11/2020

Paul V.

It went amazingly. Erica was our salesperson and of the different companies we got quotes from, she was the best. She took the time to talk and explain. We didn't feel any pressure or that she wanted to get the quote and move on to find more business. The form the company uses is easy to ready and understand. So it was easy to compare quotes. She helped us the entire way from start to finish. Their team, lead by Luis, was amazing. They were able to finish the whole job in one day. They also helped us see what would look the best for our yard. Amazing company and staff. The price was very competitive and we feel like we got a great value for what we paid.

Description of Work
New fence and gates

Category fencing

Thank you for sharing your experience. Erica is very good at what she does, I believe, because she truly cares about her clients. I'll be sure to pass this along to both Erica and Luis. You can never hear "good job" too many times. I appreciate you mentioning our estimate forms, I'm glad to know that they are easy to read and understand. Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Colby

08/06/2020

Don R.

Great experience. Ali took the time to perform a thorough assessment of the condition of my fence and provided my written recommendations for repair and pricing. She made is simple to pick it the best color for stain. Originally was a 2 week wait for work to take place, but that changed the next day and Ali let me know the had an opening and asked if they could start the following day. One crew came is and pressure washed the fence and 20 minutes later another crew was there to perform the repairs. End of day one had all the repairs and prep done. The next morning the two man crew was there to stain. They worked diligently and made sure that all the hardware and posts were left pristine. The took care to only stain the fence and not the house. Julio and his crew knocked the job out quickly and without any mess! Great folks, honest, and very good communicators.

Description of Work
Repair and staining of wooden fence

06/24/2020

Susan D.

Fantastic! Erica was great, kind and honest. Seamless and was a great experience in this time of Covid. Erica was the best of the best!

Description of Work
New fence and patio

Category dog fence, driveway gates

06/23/2020

MANISH P.

I had another wonderful experience using Texas Best Patio and Fence. Andrea was awesome to work with on the new outdoor kitchen we had built out. She was always punctual and effectively communicated everything that was happening during each phase of the build out. When we had a few issues, she would be easy to reach out to and address any concerns we had. Thanks again to Andrea and the entire Texas Best team.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen

Category outdoor kitchens

04/08/2020

Stephen B.

As expected. We discussed what we wanted, and what our options are. Marc was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Estimate for covered patio

Category concrete repair, patios

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Looking forward to working with you on your upcoming project. Colby

12/13/2019

John S.

Andrea Richards made the design, purchase and installation so easy! Her expertise, follow up and completion of the fence purchase made it all worthwhile. I highly recommend calling her to help with your fence solution. Sergio, the installer, was very meticulous and experienced and did a great job quickly installing our fence. We are very happy we chose Texas Best Fence.

Description of Work
New Fence.

12/11/2019

Steve W.

Excellent , quality job and workmanship.

Description of Work
R&R 8 foot wood privacy fence.

08/30/2019

E. B.

Andrea has been awesome to work with. She is extremely helpful and responsive before and after the sale. My new fence is now the nicest on the street thanks to her. I have the horizontal style with the sliding gate. And she came back after installation to program my car openers. I will do business with her and Texas Best Fence again.

Description of Work
Beautiful Fence

03/25/2019

Don W.

Texas Best installed a beautiful 8 foot board-on-board fence with 30' auto gate. The fence job went incredibly well, wonderful attention to detail and the guys were professional and incredibly neat. We have a beautiful new fence thanks to Keith Willingham and his crew. Now they are starting our Outdoor Living area and Kitchen.

Description of Work
Beautiful Fence and Gate - Great Customer Experience

01/30/2019

Diane S.

From the time my project manager, Kimbra, showed up to talk to me about the job she had facts, information, and a great attitude. She brought pictures to our first meeting so I could understand exactly what I would get and she listened to what I wanted. When I changed my mind about enclosing the fence posts she had no problems making the changes. I was so happy with the first job that I signed up for them to immediately come back for a second. Texas Best Fence is truly THE BEST.

Description of Work
Fence replacement and Wrought iron fence painted

Category fencing, wrought iron

01/02/2019

Venkatesh J.

An year ago, I reached out to Kimbre from Texas Best Fence. She was very professional, courteous and responded quickly and provided a quote that was very competitive. She also took care of city permit, HOA approval and promptly coordinated the work. A week ago, my wife hit the fence derai8ling the gateway amd I called Kmibre again and she was able fix it within a day. They are really awesome team !! Special Thanks to Kimbre

Description of Work
Automatic drive way Gate installation

12/24/2018

Vicky H.

Texas Best Fence (TBF) installed an awesome looking three dimensional horizontal shadowbox fence for us. We could not envision any other fence contractors pulling off such a precise installation work. Our entire experience with TBF from start to finish was seamless and very professional. Customer service was excellent. This company stands by its workmanship. There were a lot of details that had to be worked through, TBF made the process go smoothly. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great fence contractor. Now we understand why they are ranked as one of best contractors in Dallas.

Description of Work
Installed a three dimensional horizontal shadowbox fence.

12/08/2018

Huntly S.

The crew that Texas Best Fence sent to do my job was top notch, very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Power washed and stained fence.

Category fencing, pressure washing

12/08/2018

Stephen D.

I was told crew would be at my house after lunch and would call before coming. They actually showed up at 10:30 am without calling. The crew leader asked what was to be done and we went over the estimate. They completed the job in about 4 hours. Overall, a good job.

Description of Work
Repair wind damage to 8' wood fence.

11/26/2018

Candice W.

This project was a nightmare. The initial estimate I was given was about one and a half months to completion. It took 3 and a half months. After the original pour, the patio had MANY chips with grey concrete showing, which I communicated to my salesman. They stated this was not a problem and they would fix it when they came to do the sealing. This did not happen. After sealing, I communicated there was still a problem as the chips were not fixed. It took more than a week for someone to come look at it, at which time they agreed repairs were needed. After waiting another +1 week for the initial repairs to be done, the 'repairs' resulted in sloppy obvious patches darker in color. After contacting owner, waited another +1 week for him to come out. He agreed regarding the issues and stated they would make it right. As it turned out, he was all talk and ZERO follow through. The 2nd attempted repairs resulted in the patio looking worse than before. Once the guy in charge of the work crew saw it, he stated it was terrible and unacceptable and they would have to do any overlay. So, what was supposed to be a brand new patio now has an overlay. After the overlay, there are white patches which do not look good but at this point I was 100% certain they are not capable of quality work. There also was no project manager that checked on anything. The only time I heard from anyone in charge was when I contacted them. Although there is more, I will sum it up by saying although I cannot fix my mistake of hiring them, hopefully I can save someone else the nightmare of hiring these people. If you want a quality stamped concrete patio, look elsewhere!

Description of Work
stamped concrete patio

Category fencing, stamped concrete, patios

10/02/2018

Shane W.

These guys showed up and from the start we knew they had done 1000’s of these as they knew the price right off, on time and under budget. Colby is a stand up guy and doesn’t stop till he gets it right.

Description of Work
Fence, walkway, backyard, cabana.

Category fencing, landscaping, masonry, mulch, pavers, gravel, pressure washing, fireplaces, house painters, sunrooms, hardscaping, driveway gates, patios, outdoor kitchens

09/14/2018

mike P.

This is my second fence and electric gate with Texas Best Fence. They did such a fantastic job on my first fence when I moved I called them to install a fence and gate. Now my second fence they did a fantastic job. I'm so happy to have found a company that actually does good work and the staff are great to work with. At the end of the day if you need a good quality fence contact them I promise you will be very pleased with their workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed a new privacy fence board on board with an electric gate.

09/11/2018

Thomas M.

As smooth as possible; they have great office support (Lilly was my contact & answered all my questions) and Sergio, their foreman onsite, was professional & knowledgeable. The moved onsite to begin working very quickly & finished the product in just a couple days. They cleaned-up all their trash, & the finished product looks amazing. No doubt in my mind, Texas Best Fence was the right decision.

Description of Work
7' Privacy Fence

08/26/2018

Kenneth H.

I relocated to Flower Mound, Texas in 1999. We had a home built and later decided to add a patio. I learned a lot about what not to do and what to look for after we completed it. The patio was beautiful but had some issues. I later moved to Sachse to an older home and again had a patio built. This was a much better experience as I learned what to look for in a patio builder (don’t use Frank’s brother buzz in a pickup truck that “also does patios”). This time I used a professional patio builder with a real business address and I ended up with a beautifully built patio. I moved to Argyle in 2017 and guess what? We decided to build a patio. We contacted the Sachse builder but they could not travel this far west. ****. I ended up contacting 5 different patio builders. I met with all of them and got quotes. After a lot of analysis and second guessing, we made our choice. I won’t mention the name of the business, but they were located in Argyle. They had a beautiful facility and I was sure they could build a beautiful patio for us. It took a month on emails, texts, and phone calls to finalize the quote. The conversations became very stressful. Everything was complicated. Even the easy stuff. The simplest questions involved someone else calling me back another day. I knew it would be worse once the work started so I decided to go in another direction. I probably lost 2 months with them. I decided against using one of the other 4 quotes. Several of the homes in our neighborhood used Texas Best Fence & Patio. They recommended I call the owner, Colby Coward. I went online and did my research. Nothing but positive reviews and they had some amazing pictures of their work. I called Colby. He came by our home and I explained we wanted a 27’ x 14’ “Hipped” cedar patio with concrete slab, 3 pillars, and 3 ceiling fans. All tied into my current roof and matched perfectly. Did I mention I am OCD? Colby wrote up a quote on the spot, right there. The man with all the answers just gave me a final quote! It was right in the pricing sweet spot and included everything we wanted. We accepted it and construction started soon after. The best part of this project was working with Colby and all the employees at Texas Best Fence & Patio. Many companies will tell you they focus on customer service, but this company really does. What a contrast to the other company who almost built our patio. When you build a patio like this, unforeseen things come up on both sides. Resolving them was ALWAYS VERY simple. Colby would always say “well, what do you want”? I would tell him and that’s what was done. Not once was there a mention of “that would cost extra” or “we need to do something else”, even though I know some changes we made cost more. When the county inspectors came to approve the work, they always mentioned how well the work was done and in most cases exceeded requirements. For example, the footings for our 3 massive columns were dug twice as wide as required. In Texas that’s **** important. The patio was completed on time, exactly on budget and I cannot describe the high quality patio we got without you seeing it. True craftsmanship. We are so happy with our patio. EVERYONE tells us how beautiful it is. Even other contractors who visit us mention it. I cannot recommend Texas Best Fence & Patio enough. If you are looking for a high quality patio, built on time, to budget, and want to look back at building it as a fun experience, these are your people to build your patio. A picture is worth 1,000 words as they say. This is our patio. They did all the work. [*** Link removed ***] 5 out of 5 stars. Ken and Laurie Hudson Argyle Texas.

Description of Work
Beautiful 27' x 14' cedar patio.

Category decks, fencing, landscaping, deck cleaning, woodworking, patios

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

2012 - 2017 Super Service Award Winner. Services include fencing, animal fencing, concrete - pouring & repair, concrete - stamped & decorative, deck maintenance, fencing - driveway gates, landscaping - hardscaping & pavers, painting-exterior, patios, pressure washing & wrought iron, decks, electric gates, arbors, fence stain, ornamental iron, patio covers, flagstone, concrete, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces and fire pits.

Installation of swimming pools.