Romney Pest Control

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

904 S Mill St

Lewisville, TX 75057

Romney Pest Control was started in 2002 by Greg Romney. It is one of the fastest growing companies in the metroplex and services approximately 10,000 homes each year, some even in the Texas cities of Buda and Universal City. It is family owned and operated and has two branches serving the Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin areas. Just listen to one of our Dallas Pest Control Reviews....

05/28/2020

Nicole S.

Amazing! Within 48 hours of speaking with a rep I had a technician in my home and we have not seen and bugs since!!

Description of Work
Pest control for yard and home

04/27/2020

Carlos R.

Technician was courteous, prompt and explained services performed. Offered tips on how to ensure yard treatment would yield better results.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control, home inspection

10/04/2018

Bart M.

I had Romney Pest Control come out today for a termites inspection. The technician John was extremely informative and answered all my questions. I have been and will continue to recommend them.

Description of Work
Termites Inspection

10/04/2018

Troy B.

I have used Romney Pest Control for years. They have always been prompt, efficient, professional and very knowledgeable. They take extra care when getting rid of unwanted pests and rodents on my property. I especially appreciate that they sweep out my eaves and knock down all bees and hornet nests around my house. They have also helped us get rid of rats in our garage recently. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pest and Rodent Control for My Home

10/03/2018

Hugo V.

Love this company! All my interactions with the company staff have been awesome. This includes company billing representatives to the gentlemen applying the treatments. I highly recommend this company. It is nice dealing with a locally owned company and not a national company owned and operated in another state.

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/01/2018

Gilbert B.

The service was fabulous as it always is. We love Romney Pest Control. They always do a great job and are easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/01/2018

Gilbert B.

Romney Pest Control was excellent. The technician showed up on time, was very friendly and professional, and did a great job servicing my home. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Extermination

07/30/2018

Kerrie T.

I have been solicited three times in a matter of days by this company. They are going door to door in my neighborhood ringing doorbells, twice today alone. I find the aggressive nature of their solicitors completely unprofessional and very suspicious. I have reached out to our local police who have had to ask them not to attend my home again. Others in the neighborhood have reported the behavior as well. Ironically, their website says they are the best of Angie's list 2017. This is what led me here. If this is the best, harass the living crap out of people who you want to be your customers, then wow, I don't call that the best of anything. I chose not to list my address with this, and I do have a photo of the man in question but will be respectful of his privacy and hope he and this company learns a better way to market to new customers.

Description of Work
None - I did not contact them or need services but have been bothered twice just today by this company.

06/19/2018

Bbb N N. Mmmm J.

Didn’t feel like I could trust them because I never received a receipt. So I did not feel as though they would be honest with me .

Description of Work
Pest service

Category pest control

We never charge any credit cards until the services are completed. We had not completed the initial service for your account, so there was no receipt to be received until after the initial service was completed. Sorry for any miscommunication.

03/26/2018

Tameca J.

The technicians always show up on time & call a few days before to let me know which day they will be out and what time. Romney is really thorough they come out once a quarter to spray around the house & yard & if I request they will spray the inside of my home. They are really professional would hire again!!

Description of Work
Quarterly Maintenance

12/18/2017

Whitcomb J.

Technician was very professional and thorough, treating in the bathroom, where problem was visible, and in the attic where ants were coming into the house.

Description of Work
Ants in bathroom

10/04/2017

Margaret I.

GREAT. Sam is very polite and did an excellent job. Sprayed the sides, front and back yards and would recommend the Sam and Romney Pest Control.

Description of Work
Indoor and outdoor pest control. Lots of small spiders.

08/08/2017

Kathleen W.

The technician only drilled holes in the wall and sprayed the foam pesticide inside the holes at my request when I explained that I had already been spraying, and had put out ant bait on numerous occasions and it did not do any good. The general pest control was fine, and the price was comparable to what other companies had quoted me.

Description of Work
One time service. Carpenter ant infestation in downstairs bedroom and general pest control thru the rest of the house. Carpenter ant treatments are not guarenteed, but most other pest treatments are.

07/29/2017

sonny M.

They are good. They are good people. They are a little expensive.

Description of Work
They check the termite bait once a month.

07/10/2017

Julia M.

Romney was prompt, and came out several times at first to help us break the egg cycles. Their service people are polite and efficient. Nothing but impressed with this company.

Description of Work
When we bought our house it had ants and gigantic roaches and maybe even chiggers(!).

06/26/2017

Margaret I.

Perfect. As a matter of fact, they were a little early. Initial charge was $150.00 + tax. Thereafter, quarterly, $106.00 + tax

Description of Work
Spray for bugs in our home and around the outside of the home. They also performed a courtesy termite inspection

06/25/2017

Margaret W.

Seamlessly as always. They are on time and courteous.

Description of Work
Routine pest control

05/30/2017

Jan E.

The office staff is pleasant and helpful in arranging appointment times The technician was competent and courteous and took extra care in treating areas outside where we had seen ants entering the house.

Description of Work
We were having trouble with spiders and ants; little spiders in corners and windows and ants inside and outside.

05/11/2017

Truc L.

Great. The service techs were very professional and informative. They took care of the issue and I have had no issues. I have been with them for a year now and they are always very quick and responsive when I have issues.

Description of Work
General pest control mainly for ants, spiders, wasps and once for mice.

02/27/2017

Sarah S.

Wonderful. Both inside and outside of the house were sprayed to prevent further infestation and also spot treated the bathroom shower where the ants were coming from. I also signed up for a year contract. The initial cost was $69 (before tax) and each quarterly treatment is $99 (before tax) and they promise to come out anytime I need them to at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Pest control for ants in the master bathroom.

10/28/2016

Bart M.

It was great customer service at a great price. They even swept the eve area for webs.

Description of Work
Had the exterior and interior treat for spiders and ants.

10/18/2016

will M.

I have been let down by other pest control companies before so I am very cautious. After reading reviews, speaking with Trisha in the office and Sonny (the tech) I feel confident we have made the right choice. Sonny was very thorough, listened to my concerns, and addressed all of my questions. I will definitely continue to do business with Romney.

Description of Work
We had been seeing a few pests around the house such as spiders and scorpions. After comparison shopping, I found Romney to be the best possible choice.

10/06/2016

Geraldine B.

We are extremely pleased with Romney Pest Control. With just two hours notice, they sent a technician to deal with a sudden appearance of scorpions and ants. The technician patiently and knowledgeably answered our questions and was careful to do a thorough job while ensuring the safety of our pets. Office staff (Tricia) was also stellar. A couple of weeks later, we called for a free re-spraying and they came the next day, clearly committed to great service and seeing the job through. We hope and trust the insect problem will now be under control. By the way, Tricia and others in the office are also stellar. Glad we found them.

Description of Work
Scorpion and ant control

10/27/2015

Gilbert B.

They were excellent. Extremely professional, very friendly, prompt, and the service was effective.

Description of Work
Pest service inside and out

10/23/2015

Debbie W.

They did an excellent job. Before I started using Romney Pest Control, I had a big issue you with fleas and mosquitoes on the exterior of my home. I also had periodic problems with sugar ants on the interior in the kitchen. After signing up with Romney, the issues went away. I have three dogs so it was hard to keep the fleas under control, and now they are gone! The techs are always very thorough, respectful, and professional. The office staff is also very professional, helpful, and friendly.

Description of Work
They did a full exterior quarterly and a full mosquito pest control service. They did my eaves, foundation, granulated the yard, did a flea/tick treatment and mosquito treatment and rebaited my rat boxes.

Metro Pest Control

We are a family owned small business that has served the Dallas area since 1970. Whether its termites, mosquitos, rodents, exclusion work or every day general pests in your home or place of business, we will take care of it. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after-hours service applies.

Safe Pro Pest Termite and Rodent Control

2010-2021 Super Service Award Winner!! Safe Pro Pest Control has a combined 40 plus years experience and is fully licensed through the Texas Department of Agriculture. License number 13828. The reason Safe Pro Pest Control/dba - Pest Safe Pro LLC. has been voted #1 multiple years in a row by Dallas, Plano and Frisco Texas residents is because we offer the fastest, friendliest and most effective pest, rodent and termite extermination service available. Located in the center of Plano, Texas, Safe Pro Pest Control proudly protects residential and commercial residents of Dallas, Collin and Denton county! You may be wondering why you have such a big pest problem. The humid, subtropical climate and mild winters we have here in north Texas provide perfect conditions for insects, rodents and other pests to multiply in numbers. For a variety of reasons, these pests find their way into properties where they seek to settle and breed. This is bad news for you because pests aren't just bothersome, they bite people and can deteriorate and ruin property from the inside out. As soon as you detect a pest problem, contact Safe Pro Pest Control. With our free quote of service, stellar customer care and sniper-like effectiveness at eliminating pests fast, completely and permanently, it's no wonder more residents trust Safe Pro! So don't wait another moment, schedule your FREE Quote with Safe Pro Pest Control today. Angie's list members who sign up for service receive $50 off the initial services.

Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection

We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering

High Pressure Foundation Treatment, Granulating Yard, Inspection & Treatment, Fire Ants, Sweeping & Treating Windows & Attics, Termite Inspections, Monitoring, Bed Bugs, Large Yards & Acreage.