Floor & Wall Design

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

2680 Denton Tap Rd Suite 105

Lewisville, TX 75067

Family owned and operated. Over 20 years experience. 0 % FINANCING AVAILABLE. Great prices everyday on all flooring, countertops. Custom cabinets. Complete kitchen & bathroom remodeling. No job is to big or small. All our work is guaranteed. Check us out today....

06/03/2019

Cindy S.

From the very beginning, the owners were responsive every step of the way. We had picked out materials and received a very fair estimate for the work. Everything was completed on time, delivered as promised. The contractors they use are professional, do great work and clean up their work areas. Everything is covered properly and all project trash was removed. We would definitely recommend and will purchase from Floor & Wall Design in the future.

Description of Work
In 2018, we had new quartz countertops installed and tile backsplash, new sink and faucet in the kitchen. In 2019, we had a new tile kitchen floor installed and completely remodeled our guest bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

We at Floor & Wall Design are so thankful to the home owners for returning to us for more home improvement projects they wanted done. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

01/14/2019

Tracey B.

Wow! That’s the best word to describe the work that Floor & Wall Design did at our home. They completely remodeled our home. They added a full bath, took down a wall, gutted and rebuilt our kitchen, and retextured all the rooms in the house. These guys are simply awesome and I have recommended them to several of our friends. The transformation our home has undergone far exceeds my high expectations! Ask Mike to see the before and after pics of our project, you will be amazed! They are true professionals and make sure you are happy every step of the way! Thank you Floor & Wall Design for our amazing remodel!

Description of Work
Completely remodeled our home

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you so much for your amazing review of Floor & Wall Design. It was our pleasure to work with you on your home remodeling project and we thank you for choosing us. The homeowners were very flexible & easy to work with. This was a remarkable change to your home and it looks beautiful. We are so happy that you are completely satisfied with the work that was performed by our installers. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. This is a home that you and your family will enjoy for many years. Thanks again.

12/24/2018

Jason G.

Was the best price, a very quick process and done right! The whole process from the start to being installed was less then 15 days. Also, the price was the final price and no add-ons!

Description of Work
Granite counter tops

Category countertops

Floor & Wall Design thanks you for choosing us to replace your kitchen countertops with granite. We are so happy that you are completely satisfied. The home owners were very easy to work with which made the project move quickly. We thank you for your business. View and edit

09/23/2018

Joan W.

Had the pleasure to work with Mike and Carol on a recent update of granite and back splash of our kitchen. Everything went incredibly smooth. Mike met with us twice to make sure we liked the selection we picked for the granite. From the selection time to the measurement and installation went very fast. Our back splash was installation was shortly after. We plan to put in wood flooring in our den and entry, and also to update old tile in our bathrooms. We will definitely be using Mike and Carol again. Mike watched over both projects closely and they sealed the granite themselves. Very reliable, reasonably priced and just nice people.

Description of Work
Update of granite and back splash in our 35yr old kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

09/07/2018

Scott W.

All I can say, overall outstanding! Mike and Carol were great. But, more important, was the install crew, they get an A+. We purchased the flooring from Nebraska Furniture Mart, and had Mike and the crew do the install. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Wood Flooring

Category hardwood floor

08/27/2018

Lawrence R.

The project was completed in a very timely manner without sacrificing quality. The few issuses that occurred were corrected satisfactorily. Mike and Caro were easiy to work with. The end product was a beautiful kitchen.

Description of Work
This was a complete kitchen remodel and a bathroom update

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

08/14/2018

Zana H.

Excellent! All work exceeded our expectations! All the workers who came to our house were polite, professional, and did quality work. Mike (owner) was diligent to make sure that everything was done exactly as we liked. I am so glad that we chose Floor & Wall design to do our remodel.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors in living, dining, entry & hall, carpet in 3 bedrooms, tile in kitchen, pantry, & laundry room, and install new baseboards throughout; granite countertops with undermount sink, tavertine backsplash, and painted all cabinets.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,marble & granite,home remodeling

08/07/2018

Russo G.

We received a number of quotes from various remodeling businesses before settling on Floor and Wall Design, which offered the best value for our complete master bath remodeling requirements. They offered a wide selection of quality products along with professional service. Their communication and responsiveness were outstanding and continued even after project completion.

Description of Work
Complete Master bath remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor

07/17/2018

Norma M.

I started this project, mid April, 2018. I wanted to hire someone that I could trust. I work and would not be able to be at home while this project was ongoing. Therefore, I was looking to hire someone that would take care of my house, trustworthy and no issues. I interviewed at least 5 contractors. When I interviewed Floor & Wall Design, Mike & Carol came to my house. They listened, very detailed, worked through some things that I knew I wanted in my home and Mike and Carol figured out how to do. They kept my home clean as I was living through this renovation. It took approximately 2-1/2 months to complete. I've heard horror stories about contractors; however, what I do now about Mike and Carol, they do what they say they are going to do. I would recommended them unconditionally. As to the price, they are fair. The team that Mike and Carol have are amazing and very very good at what they do. One tip: Don't argue with MIKE. He is usually right. I love my home thanks to Floor & Wall Design.

Description of Work
I had a complete home remodel. Floors, gutted the kitchen, bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/17/2018

Norma M.

It was a big project and it took approximately 4 months. I interviewed 6 contractors in 2017 with a goal of starting the project in 2018. Out of the 6 contractors I interviewed, Mike and Carol were the only ones that were detailed in all measurements, they did not guesstimate on any of the numbers, listened to what I wanted in my home and made suggestions. So i knew I had selected the right people for this project as i was going to be living in my home throughout this entire remodel. I wanted tile flooring throughout the entire house, complete kitchen remodel with new custom cabinets, remodel of 1/2 bath, guest bath and part of master bath. They also painted the kitchen, bathrooms and master and guest bedrooms. They also installed a new electrical box as I had to put the range on separate breakers. One of the major things is that I had to entrust my home to Mike and Carol as I work during the day. Mike and Carol are definitely trustworthy and they do a great job. I would rehire again.

Description of Work
Complete home remodel.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite,home remodeling

Blue Jay Roofing & Cleaning

Storm damage? Insurance claims? Fast service? Whatever Your Needs, We’ve Got You Covered! Let us help you! We can handle all your contracting problems. We can take the stress of dealing with time consuming insurance claims and adjusters off your hands. BlueJay Roofing makes contracting easy even in stressful times. Private claims adjusters in case insurance refuses to pay. https://www.bluejayroofer.com/

Building Solutions of Texas

We specialize in hardwood floors, refinishing and installation, carpet, tile, laminate; as well as Drywall Repair and Installation. Also, we offer Restoation and Remediation services. From your floors, to ceilings, we've got you covered!

Flooring Direct

Flooring Direct makes it easy to shop for new flooring and save money – all from the comfort of your own home. That’s because we bring the store and much more to you – fresh ideas, the latest looks and products, and expert design tips. And we make the process fun, creative and educational! Enjoy exploring different colors, textures, materials, styles and layouts with helpful guidance to get the most from your floor replacement investment. Our design experts consult with you on the right products for your lifestyle and what will look best in your home. We’re up-to-date on design trends and know which are the proven performers. So you can be confident that everything ties together tastefully and achieves the effect that you want. Plus, our installers are top-notch. They arrive and finish when promised, and take the utmost care in your home. Toll-free phone number - 888-466-4500

Offers by Flooring Direct on Angi

Bathroom remodeling, Shower remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, Granite, Quartz & Marble Countertops, backsplashes, Solid hardwood flooring, Engineered hardwood flooring, Laminate, Carpet, Porcelain, Ceramic, travertine & marble tiles.

We do not remove load bearing walls.