Complete Tree Services Inc DBA Elite Arborist Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2007

Environmentally friendly using all Biodegradable products. Accredited by the (BBB) Better Business Bureau with A+ Rating, Established in 1993. Proud member of the (TCIA) Tree Care Industry Association & proud member of (ISA) International Society Arboriculture. Professional trained staff with Industrial Forestry Equipment. Received 2008, 2009, 2010 Super Service Awards. Accept Major Credit Cards Bonded, Licensed & Insured for $1 Million Dollars. SAFETY'S 1ST WITH COMPLETE TREE SERVICES INC. Call us Today at 214-587-6833 and RECEIVE YOUR 10% OFF...

A Service Provider's profile image

+30 more images

tree service (385)lawn & landscaping (24)lawn care (22)mulch delivering (12)fence company (2)hardscaping (1)

08/22/2022

GREGG S.

It was very good they guy who came out he spend 20mins with me in identifying on what to do and gave an estimate. They were modification original with the description of the job and revised twice.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

07/19/2022

Gregory H.

Good work and quickly completed project.

Description of Work
Shrub and tree cleanup

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

07/11/2022

Valerie F.

Carlos and his team cleaned up some of our tree limbs so we could plant and grow grass in our yard. We did not want to sacrifice the beauty of our shade trees but we needed a bit more sunlight to grow grass. They did a great job cleaning up and trimming the trees, we also decided to let them lay the grass and we are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Trees Trimmed and Grass Planted

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

05/03/2022

Philip V.

They started and finished the project on same day with a five man crew. The crew followed all instructions and cleaned up well after themselves. The price was a little over my budget but it was understandable because of the work that was involved.

Description of Work
Trim oak and other trees, plant two trees, plants

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure serving you. Thank you for this review and the opportunity. We look forward to serving you in the near future. Blessings!

01/31/2021

DOUG J.

The quote process went well. Carlos is very knowledgeable about the trees and processes. The quoted cost was much 50%than other Arborists (which is different than a tree trimmer). When I asked why the price was high, The response was "I am offering a premium pruning, which consist of raising canopies, interior thinning, reduce away from home, balancing trees, deadwood, mistletoe and broken limbs removed, most importantly the Selective Pruning on the higher parts of tree that is strongly recommend." Based on this response, I hired them to do the job. They did a good job of installing the tree brace and cable system. They also did a nice job of pruning the Live Oak. However, the other 2 trees were given a very minimal trimming. Asked for them to return and complete the "Premium", They came back the next day and did the job completely. The trees now look great. In summary, they are capable, quick, knowledgeable and expensive, and may under-prune unless you are very clear on your instructions.

Description of Work
Install a tree brace, cable and prune (3) trees

Category fencing, tree service

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

15% is maximum tree pruning to be removed per year. Client was looking to Drastically Over prune his trees to last him 10 years. (Not Recomend) We did return to trim more than Recomended. Client seemed pleased after completion.

01/25/2021

Ken meier M.

Very well workers did a good job very professional

Description of Work
Stump removal

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. It was a pleasure serving you.

06/14/2020

James B.

Very professional. I needed a bunch of trees trimmed. I Called on Monday, got an estimate on Wednesday and the job was done Friday. A crew of five came out with professional equipment, worked really hard in the heat and did a beautiful job. The also mulched and removed all branches and left the yard clean. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Trimming of several trees

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

04/19/2020

Sabri S.

Came in in time assist the problem and was able to fix very pleasant knowledgeable

Description of Work
Tree treatment

Category fencing, tree service

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

09/21/2019

LUCINDA B.

We have used Complete Tree Services in the past and have been very pleased. It took a whole day to complete the work. In the process of grinding the stump a sprinkler head was destroyed. Complete Tree returned in a couple of days and repaired the damaged sprinkler head. Their work is top-notch.

Description of Work
Remove a dead tree and pruning on other mature trees

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

09/18/2019

Mary Helen M.

I can't say enough good things about this company! They were courteous, efficient, and provided excellent service! I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/06/2019

cindy N.

We used Complete Tree Services a couple of years ago and were so impressed that we went right back to them when we needed work done. Our yard has one very large, beautiful live oak. Carlos, the owner, came to see the tree and give us a bid. A few days later, he then returned with his crew to make certain that both we and the crew had a complete understanding of all that was to be done. The work they did took the weight off of the branches that were too heavy. Also, the team worked up in the tree to thin out the overgrowth so that light comes through and wind and ice are much less likely to cause harm. They then removed the debris, put the branches through a chipper and left the yard nice and clean. Our tree is absolutely gorgeous! The fellows who came were friendly, professional and polite. I cannot imagine going anywhere else for our tree!

Description of Work
We had our large live oak tree heavily trimmed.

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Review for Complete Tree Services Inc DBA Elite Arborist Inc.  - PO Box 294558, Lewisville, TX - 38091277

09/03/2018

ROBERT I.

Went very smooth once we agreed on the price.

Description of Work
Removed two (2) Savannah Holly trees and thinned out another tree.

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/06/2018

Cynthia W.

Never contacted me or returned phone call

Description of Work
Tree cut down

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], Unfortunately we never received the opportunity to contact you. We have records of every client and never received a call, email or request to schedule you. We will more than happy to assist you if you provide us with your contact information and we can provide a free assessment. Thank you, Lauren 214-587-6833 Complete Tree Services Inc.

06/01/2018

Cynthia P.

I requested a quote late Wednesday and got a call on Thursday morning, Carlos came out a few hours later and quoted a reasonable price for removing the tree. He then made some suggestions (trim crepe myrtle that was rubbing the roof and house, trim the hedges, etc.) - all things I've been meaning to get done. I agreed and the crew arrived a couple of hours later (!) and got right to work. Everything looks GREAT. You can barely tell where the tree used to be, clean-up was excellent and I was truly glad to see the concern for the crew who were working in near 100 degree temps. They may be a tad pricey but are well worth it. I'm so pleased that I've requested a quote for building stone edging around the flower beds.

Description of Work
Remove dead tree. Ended up trimming hedges and a crepe myrtle, digging out two overgrown boxwoods, weeding and cleaning beds, mulching flower beds.

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

05/22/2018

Eric W.

Excellant, the group was very accommodating to me--the first batch of stone was NOT up to my expectation--they found another batch that worked. I gave a "B" on price because I spent than I wanted to but that's probably because I can't learn to like "cheaper", They did an outstanding job, their communication skills and responsiveness was off the chart good.

Description of Work
stone and brick wall around flower bed and 2 trees in the front yard.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

05/21/2018

Stacy G.

I liked that, while I was comparing services, I wasn't pressured about it. At first, the response time was a little slow, but it was also the very start of the busy season. I was fit into the schedule quickly when we decided to use CTS. There were some delays on the day of the service, but I did receive a phone call to let me know about it, and communication always makes me happy. Everything looks great, now. It was exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Tree removal, stump grinding, pruning.

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

05/14/2018

Karen W.

job was done on time, and yard was left neat, no debris left behind. This was my second time using this provider, and would recommend them as very professional and responsive.

Description of Work
remove tree that had become too large for space.

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

04/17/2018

Fred K.

Had six new trees planted. The salesmen explained that the 'traditional' method of using wire with rubber pads anchored by "T" posts was not the best for the new trees. He recommended the use of plastic line with plastic stakes for an additional cost of $49.00 per tree. Basically, the ame installation labor. Well, the boxes the recommended tree stake kits came in were marked $10.00 each. No credit was offered for the wire and "T" posts. As they say, 'buyer beware'. One of holes left by one of the stumps removed was very loosely filled with grass and little dirt. Stepping into the hole my foot went down over a measured 14". The hole was properly filled upon advising the salesman. The work crew showed up when promised. One tree required additional anchoring and it was taken care of in a timely manner. The salesman, while wearing a shirt that said 'Arborist', was not certified by the National Association.

Description of Work
tree removal, new trees planted

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

03/08/2018

Dave M.

I requested service online and an appointment was set for the next day to provide a quote. Carlos called the following day from my house & we discussed what I wanted done. He made a few suggestions and we were done. The quote was emailed about an hour later & the crew came out on time as promised. It took them about 3 hours and it really looks great. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Our mature Live Oak needed trimming & pruning as it’s been almost 10 years since it’s been serviced completely.

12/01/2017

cindy N.

It could not have gone better. The gentlemen who came to do the work were polite, professional and did a fantastic job. They worked all of the way to the top of the tree. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Description of Work
After Carlos came out and discussed the job with us, he sent Mario and his team to do the work. We have a 26 year old live oak that needed a really good haircut.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

Review for Complete Tree Services Inc DBA Elite Arborist Inc.  - PO Box 294558, Lewisville, TX - 36629212

11/29/2017

Julia W.

I called them at 8:30 the morning after getting a letter from the HOA that my tree was blocking the stop sign and I had 6 days to fix this. I knew I also had a problematic Crepe Myrtle and a scrub/weed tree that was encroaching on my retaining wall. By 10am they were in my yard assessing what needed to be done and everything was done by noon that day. My best friend is a certified arborist in FL and when I sent her pictures, she was impressed. I was impressed with their work and they didn’t make me miss any work to get it done. I work for myself so I can’t tell you how grateful I am when I can hire someone and they can just get it done without me being there. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree trimmed and canopy raised up from the sidewalk, 2 trees removed, drilled holes in the stumps so I could pour in stump killer and all debris chipped and hauled away

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

11/28/2017

Amanda M.

These guys did an excellent job, to the point that (I am fairly certain) they even approached my neighbor and trimmed a branch from her tree that was hanging nearly to the ground over the fence into my yard. The trees look great and there are no low-hanging or dead branches in them anymore! They took care of my trees in one day and disposed of all the branches/leaves at the same time. Very pleased with their punctuality and their responsiveness both on Angie's List and via telephone.

Description of Work
Branch trimming/thinning and debris removal on three large trees.

Work Completed On 08/07/2017