Calidad Enterprises

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2009

650 E State Highway 121

Lewisville, TX 75057

Calidad Enterprise is committed to providing quality to all General Remodeling customers handling interior floors, kitchens and baths, windows, doors, all painting inside or outside, plumbing, HVAC, concrete and concrete staining, room expansions or remodels, covered patios, decks, fencing has a

Ivan E.

They did a great job, very efficient and quick. No problems

Description of Work
N/A

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, garage builders

Amberly G.

Extremely fast response and came out quickly. Very easy to work with and was very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Water damage

Category contractors, drywall, water damage restoration

Ron F.

Great work!!! I would hire again!!!

Description of Work
New roof

Category contractors, roofing, skylights

Olufemia A.

It went very well. Tony and his team were professionals and were will to ensure customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
N/A

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Jim P.

Ok, there were some hiccup's, but did a great job

Description of Work
Reroof

Category contractors, roofing

Merton S.

This was the only roofer I have ever used that I would not consider using again.

Description of Work
N/A

Category roofing, skylights

Melissa T.

After coming out a couple of times they ghosted me. Never heard back from them, and they never started any work.

Description of Work
New Flooring, cabinets

Category contractors, countertops, flooring contractor

Larry D.

Everything was done as agreed before hand and we were pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, repair of ceiling sheet rock, interior painting.

Category contractors, drywall, roofing, house painters, interior painters

04/03/2018

Jeanne W.

I was very nervous about the job. Trusted Tony to replace the roof, gutters and do repairs. The job was messy. I was impressed with the clean up and the quality of the job. I have the most beautiful roof in the neighborhood! During the job, Tony spoke with me daily to make sure my concerns were taken care of. Daniel, his foreman, made sure the materials were correct and reviewed them with me. Daniel removed the wrong materials and brought the correct ones. He was very patient! :)

Description of Work
Tony and his crew replaced my roof and gutters. Excellent job!!

Category gutter repair, roofing

06/03/2015

Sidney P.

They did a great job. They don't speak any English but very skilled in their trade. We didn't have an appointment they just showed up but they did the job well and I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
$99 Roof Maintenance Package

12/27/2014

Cameron B.

Everything was good and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for a roof maintenance package.

12/24/2014

Drake B.

Excellent work. Had to come back within the first week to perform minor repair. No issues since.

Description of Work
Added roof to patio area.

10/29/2014

Twyla H.

Tony Crocker from Calidad Enterprises contacted me via email immediately after I purchased the deal. I replied that I was not yet ready for the services to be performed and that I would contact him when I was ready. I had initially planned to have his company paint our master bedroom and bathroom. I had not yet picked out the paint color. He called me a couple of times after the initial contact, but I still had not picked the paint color. Now we have decided that we actually want to remodel the bathroom, and will have the bathroom and bedroom painted as part of the remodeling. There are no other rooms that we need painted at this time, so I am requesting a refund.

Description of Work

Category drywall, insulation, siding, woodworking

09/03/2014

Kenneth C.

Tony seemed very confused as to the terms of the agreement. He claimed that Angie's List wrote the ad incorrectly and that if he did what was stated on the contract, he would be losing money. Glad I had an email of the contract to remind him of what was agreed to. Happily, the rooms are now painted and I love how they turned out.

Description of Work
Contract stated 2 rooms, size 12' x 13' to be painted with 2 coats of paint. This was done, and the paint job itself was satisfactory.

08/04/2014

Jeffery B.

The painter was great! Very professional and very precise.

Description of Work
He came a looked at the projects I needed done. He gave me a quote on several things. The painting was more than I paid for in the initial Angie's Deal but I did have more to do than the initial price included. Painting I done included ceiling and trim, walls in master bath, walls in master bedroom and office. Cost did not include materials.

Category remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

07/31/2014

Pat S.

Overall, the job was done well. The worker brought his young teenaged son (12-14?), who did most of the talking and was definitely an asset to the worker rather than a distraction. He painted the rooms well except for one spot on the ceiling. He left for the day and said he would fix it the next day. The owner of the company called later that day to see how it went. I told him about the spot and the man's promise. A short time later, the worker and his son showed up again at our house to fix the spot. The spot on the ceiling is not an exact color match, but you would have to know where the spot is in order to find it. I would use this company again. They did a good job, were timely, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
The service was provided by a worker of the company, not the man I spoke to on the phone.

07/14/2014

Pamela M.

It was good. He had good communication. I would probably use them again. I probably paid more than I expected but I got everything done that needed to be done. .

Description of Work
I used Calidad for painting two rooms. I also had them paint some baseboards and a small bathroom.

06/23/2014

Ronald H.

Bit of a problem getting schedule coordinated, but finally got resolved.

Description of Work
Painted a 12x26 sloped cieling

Category roofing, interior painters

06/20/2014

Randy C.

Quality of the work is very good. Sinks and Shower/toilet are separated and they counted it as one room. Painter removed a bunch of picture frame trim from one wall, retextured the wall and painted. Good job. Only negative was the painter was never on time - up to two hours late.

Description of Work
Painted two rooms, including removing some wood trim and texturing one wall.

Category roofing, interior painters

06/12/2014

Eunice F.

Did not show when said. Them had to call him when he talked to painter. Then wanted to charge me $400 for the two rooms after I had already bought the 199.00 Big. Deal. This was not what the Big Deal said it was

06/08/2014

Nicole C.

Contractor came to house for estimate and provided that the Big Deal was not applicable. Quoted over twice the Big Deal price for paint job. Contractor was professional, just not in our budget.

Description of Work
We purchased Big Deal for $399 for paint job of 3 rooms.

04/06/2014

Philip M.

Tony came with his crew and was very courteous and punctual. He came originally for roof inspection and he did additional work of fixing a flashing damage without additional charge. I asked him to quote for chimney improvement work and gave a quote which was very reasonable and also wrote a contract immediately. His work was very neat and professional. He explained patiently to all of my questions. He is very professional and prompt in follow up in both email and phone. I will hire him for future projects.

Description of Work
chimney replacing and painting the 1x4 trim and painted the new wood

Category remodeling, roofing

04/05/2014

Renee R.

It went very well. Tony was very responsive to my schedule. He went over to the house to see what was needed and got the job done. He took pictures and texted them to me before and after the job, since I had no intention of climbing on the roof. I knew we had an issue before he got there, and he confirmed what needed to be done.

Description of Work
The $499 includes the Maintenance package that I bought from Angie's List. I had 10 pipe jacks removed and replaced, including caulking. Also caulked and painted new jacks. He sealed up other areas that needed attention.

04/01/2014

Gregory G.

This company is awesome. Their work was very professional. They arrived on time. They performed excellent work on framing-painting-and remodeling with lots of attention to detail. Their roofing work was exceptional and they cleaned up all trash as they worked throughout the day. Their communication with us was outstanding. We will definitely call them for our next project.

Description of Work
Remodeling, Woodwork, Paint, Roofing

Category remodeling, roofing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

02/22/2014

Gary B.

Sometimes on Angie's List deals for "inspections," inspections are all that come with the deal. At times, that seems like not so great a deal. But Tony gave us more value for that iniital cost. He not only inspected our roof, took photos of issues, but spent a great deal of time up there making minor repairs - caulking, etc. We felt like we got more than our money's worth, will use Tony in the future for roof issues and more. Would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Inspected roof and made minor repairs.

DR Air & Heat Services

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

StazOn Roofing Inc

StazOn Roofing is a premier, all-encompassing, roofing company in Texas. We serve Dallas, Fort Worth and other Texas communities. We offer professional craftsmanship in numerous aspects of roofing including composition, thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO), wall panels, tile roofing, metal roofing and custom sheet metal accessories. Our decades of expertise have been showcased in the residential, multi-family and commercial markets. We are dedicated to providing superior experience, quality and reliability. GAF Master Elite Contractor, GAF Master Commercial Roofing Contractor, GAF Certified Green Roofer, StazOn is part of the NRCA, NTRCA, RCAT, A+ BBB member, and part of Invest Grade Roofing (MRA)

Offers Coupon

Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers Coupon

01-0424
    Financing Available, Check
    $20

General remodeling and home improvements including kitchen, bath remodeling, counter tops, flooring, carpentry, drywall, plaster, windows, doors, interior exterior painting, additions, home repairs, roofing, siding, gutters, decks, arbors, fence & staining.