Calidad Enterprises

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2009

01-0424

650 E State Highway 121

Lewisville, TX 75057

Calidad Enterprise is committed to providing quality to all General Remodeling customers handling interior floors, kitchens and baths, windows, doors, all painting inside or outside, plumbing, HVAC, concrete and concrete staining, room expansions or remodels, covered patios, decks, fencing has a Texas State adjuster licenses to help maximize all insurance claims. Providing roofing customers with only the highest of quality installations. We specialize in all varieties of roofing systems, including composite, tile, and metal.Our roofing professionals are the best in the business. Our on-staff certified adjuster is experienced in residential and commercial roofing installations. Our on-staff certified adjuster is experienced in residential and commercial roofing installations. Our roofing crews are trained in all aspects of roofing, and have the experience to apply their knowledge to any situation. We take pride in our commitment to quality on all of our roofing jobs. This allows us to consistently deliver the finest roofing systems available on today's market. There is no roofing job we can't handle. We specialize in all composition roofs, cedar, and shake roofs. We also provide flat roofs, commercial and built up roofs, modified torch down, metal roofs, TPO. We take pride in our commitment to quality on all of our roofing jobs. This allows us to consistently deliver the finest roofing systems available on today's market. There is no roofing job we can't handle. We specialize in all composition roofs, cedar, and shake roofs. We also provide flat roofs, commercial and built up roofs, modified torch down, metal roof repair, TPO, EPDM, cool and green rated roofing systems. In addition to our roofing services, we also offer radiant barrier and paint radiant barrier. Radiant barrier reflects 97 percent of radiant heat and reduces temperatures up to 45 degrees, making it the perfect complement to any roofing job. Paint radiant barrier is a spray-on product that reflects up to 75 percent of radiant heat and is perfectly suited to many roofing applications. At Calidad Enterprise we go the extra mile for all of our roofing clients. We are a roofing company that takes pride in our reputation for honest, reliable work. We will meet your roofing needs and expectations by working on your job from start to finish. We take pride in our quality, dependability and personalized customer service. If your roof is over 15 years old or is showing signs of wear, call our roofing expert inspector for a free inspection. Avoid higher repair costs in the future by calling us today. Check out our Signs of Damage. You will learn about ceiling spots, damaged flashing, missing shingles, rot and other roofing signs of damage. Avoid higher costs of repair by calling us today. Additional DBA - All Texas Roofing and Construction....

roofing (22)interior painting (9)siding companies (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)water damage restoration (1)gutter repair (1)woodworking (2)insulation (2)drywall (2)window replacement (1)closet design (1)

04/03/2018

I was very nervous about the job. Trusted Tony to replace the roof, gutters and do repairs. The job was messy. I was impressed with the clean up and the quality of the job. I have the most beautiful roof in the neighborhood! During the job, Tony spoke with me daily to make sure my concerns were taken care of. Daniel, his foreman, made sure the materials were correct and reviewed them with me. Dani...

Description of Work
Tony and his crew replaced my roof and gutters. Excellent job!!

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

06/03/2015

They did a great job. They don't speak any English but very skilled in their trade. We didn't have an appointment they just showed up but they did the job well and I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
$99 Roof Maintenance Package

Work Completed On 05/13/2015

12/27/2014

Everything was good and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for a roof maintenance package.

Work Completed On 02/20/2014

12/24/2014

Excellent work. Had to come back within the first week to perform minor repair. No issues since.

Description of Work
Added roof to patio area.

Work Completed On 04/02/2014

10/29/2014

Tony Crocker from Calidad Enterprises contacted me via email immediately after I purchased the deal. I replied that I was not yet ready for the services to be performed and that I would contact him when I was ready. I had initially planned to have his company paint our master bedroom and bathroom. I had not yet picked out the paint color. He called me a couple of times after the initial contact, b...

Category drywall,insulation,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/10/2014

09/03/2014

Tony seemed very confused as to the terms of the agreement. He claimed that Angie's List wrote the ad incorrectly and that if he did what was stated on the contract, he would be losing money. Glad I had an email of the contract to remind him of what was agreed to. Happily, the rooms are now painted and I love how they turned out.

Description of Work
Contract stated 2 rooms, size 12' x 13' to be painted with 2 coats of paint. This was done, and the paint job itself was satisfactory.

Work Completed On 06/28/2014

08/04/2014

The painter was great! Very professional and very precise.

Description of Work
He came a looked at the projects I needed done. He gave me a quote on several things. The painting was more than I paid for in the initial Angie's Deal but I did have more to do than the initial price included. Painting I done included ceiling and trim, walls in master bath, walls in master bedroom and office. Cost did not include materials.

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2013

07/31/2014

Overall, the job was done well. The worker brought his young teenaged son (12-14?), who did most of the talking and was definitely an asset to the worker rather than a distraction. He painted the rooms well except for one spot on the ceiling. He left for the day and said he would fix it the next day. The owner of the company called later that day to see how it went. I told him about the spot and t...

Description of Work
The service was provided by a worker of the company, not the man I spoke to on the phone.

Work Completed On 07/08/2014

07/14/2014

It was good. He had good communication. I would probably use them again. I probably paid more than I expected but I got everything done that needed to be done. .

Description of Work
I used Calidad for painting two rooms. I also had them paint some baseboards and a small bathroom.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/19/2014

06/23/2014

Bit of a problem getting schedule coordinated, but finally got resolved.

Description of Work
Painted a 12x26 sloped cieling

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2014

General remodeling and home improvements including kitchen, bath remodeling, counter tops, flooring, carpentry, drywall, plaster, windows, doors, interior exterior painting, additions, home repairs, roofing, siding, gutters, decks, arbors, fence & staining.

Financing Available, Check