We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

BR Green Organic Lawn Care

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

515 Kealy Ave

Lewisville, TX 75057

Organic Lawn Care allows you to have a healthy, lush lawn without the need for synthetic fertilizers and risky pesticides. By eliminating chemical based fertilizers and risky pesticide use, your yard can be greener, thicker, and more stable throughout climate changes without it’s health and beauty. With our proven lawn care and weed control program, your lawn and landscape will thrive naturally. BR Green’s organic lawn care solutions are environmentally sustainable and safe for children and pets....

01/07/2022

Thomas H.

All BR Green has to offer is so perfect! With them you always have the same person that came out. Their crews are always there.

Description of Work
lawn treatment

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/22/2019

PAUL F.

Disappointed with my communication with them, specifically Mark. I had asked for a Sprinkler check and repair if needed and Mark called me a week prior and said "we are coming today?" I said no, next Thursday is what we discussed and then they never showed and I took off work that morning. When I reached out at the end of the day on Thursday and asked what had happened, he said that they were there at 8:51am and then he figured out they had the wrong house, wrong address etc. Mark never apologized, just said we can come on Monday! Epic waste of time. Own up to your mistakes and make amends. Business is so good for everyone in Dallas right now with the housing boom, clearly they don't need my business and I am sure that they do not need yours either.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Check and Repair

Category irrigation systems

We received calls from 2 customers on the same day with the same last name from the same city asking for the same service. The customers names are unusual. Of the 2000 plus customers we service yearly this name has never come up before. Our irrigation team confused the 2 customers and went to the other customers house. This has never happened before in the 20 years we have been in business. When I offered to send a crew over immediately this customer refused and apparently sees no humor in this mistake. This is the review we received from the other customer. Also I want to let you know we are very impressed with the lawn, your sprinkler guys, and the fertilizer guys.

07/27/2017

PAUL A.

Prices are reasonable. Exceptional service the owner was on the ground searching for bugs. I put in a special request for them to call me 20 minutes before arrival so that I may open the gate for them and they called approximately 20 minutes before arrival.

Description of Work
Aerated the yard.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your business and feedback.

07/27/2017

PAUL A.

They are very nice but they didn't work out for me. every time they came I was afraid that my dogs would get out of the gate. They were quick. She was afraid of the organic treatments poisoning her dogs. They were very nice, the technician was extremely nice. I'm very particular about my dogs but I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
They fertilized my yard.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your past business. The products we use are safe for pets. Call or email again if you'd like to resume services.

05/15/2017

Sumit C.

Went well. wish they had organic pre and post emergent weed treatment as well.

Description of Work
organic fertilization

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

12/12/2016

Neil S.

Great job--very informative and professional. We will hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and treatment for lawn fungus.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your business.

Barbara L.

They come on time, right when they say they will. They do quality work.

Description of Work
I use them for my lawn needs.

Category irrigation systems

Barbara L.

They advertised somehow, get a flyer or something and it said Angie's List on there. I contacted them and I have been dealing with them since this past spring. I have been very satisfied with their work. I have been using them for about 7 months now. They come out about once a month or so. Their price is reasonable and they are organic. I think they do a really good job. Some organic places, they come out for this service and then two weeks later, they are coming out for another. They are really kind of screwing you with the price. This place is only like a once a month thing and it is very reasonable. The thing I like about them is that they show up when they say they are going to show up. Some places they say they are going to show up on this day and then they don't show up. This place always shows up on the day they say they are going to be there. Very reasonably priced. Good quality work.

Description of Work
I use BR Green Organic Lawn Care.

Category lawn service

Barbara L.

The price is very reasonable. They do a great job!

Description of Work
I hired them for my lawn & yard work.

Category lawn service

10/10/2016

Phyllis M.

Very happy so far. We have used them for about a year. Very prompt with answering any questions.

Description of Work
Yearly organic fertilization of yard and flower beds

Category landscaping

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you business!

PerfX Landscape Services

PerfX Landscaping Services, is a locally owned and operated company serving The Greater DFW.

Weedex Inc

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

Lawn Tech Corporation

The Lawn Tech program of continuous treatments combined with top quality nutrients and weed control virtually guarantees you are going to love your lawn! Our 5 Step Plan to a beautiful lawn has been hailed by our customers as "The" way to go when it comes to having "The best lawn on the block". We offer a wide variety of different services to choose from when your lawn needs the services of a professional. Additional phone - (800) 529-6227. Additional DBA - Christmas Decor by Lawn Tech.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Texas
    Texas Department of Agriculture
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Organic Lawn Fertilization, Weed Control, Liquid Aeration, Irrigation Repair & Upgrades, Ornamental Fertilization, Sod Installation, Lawn Consultants, Irrigation Consultants, Lawn Rejuvenation, Soil Amendments

Lawn Mowing, Trimming, General Landscape Labor