Acute Auto Care LLC

Auto Inspections
Auto Tires
Auto Body Work
Auto Mufflers

Independently owned and operated full service Auto Repair. Specializing in maintenance and repair for all Asian/European import automobiles. Servicing southern Denton County and the Lewisville area since 2003....

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

Bart's Custom Transmission & Auto Repair

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

1st Call Paintless Dent Repair

Additional DBA - 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Appearance Service. Providing specialized cosmetic repair, as well as a referral resource and general contractor for quality confirmed service needs beyond our in house specialties: Interior repair, conventional auto body and painting, glass replacement, painted on stripes and more.

09/26/2018

This is the most incredibly honest and knowledgeable auto shop you will ever find! My family and I have had the privilege of leaning on them to care for our vehicles for years, and there is neither time nor space to tell the stories of their honesty and outstanding service. We’ve used Acute for everything from simple inspections to a totally new motor and have consistently experienced the absolute...

Description of Work
They have provided maintenance and auto repair for my family and me for years.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,radiator service,car inspections

11/23/2017

When you find honesty and integrity with qualified well trained mechanics, it's had to go wrong. I'm a hard person to deal with, but we get a long great, to me there word is like gold. I love the fact they have loaner cars. I paid over $1,000 for work and had work done for free.

Description of Work
I have been going to Acute Auto Care since they were the Honda Doctor, maybe 12 years now if not more. They have worked on my Volvo, 3 different 4runners, and a Honda Accord. I have had many different types of repairs done over the years.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,radiator service,car inspections

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/18/2017

Very expedient and professional. Price was better than expected. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. This is the only auto center that I will ever do business with.

Description of Work
Battery replacement

10/05/2017

Impressed that service I thought may be necessary they recommended against

Description of Work
routine maintenance

05/18/2017

I called and they got me in the same day. My car was ready sooner than promised. This is a quality small business.

Description of Work
Oil change.

Thank you!

Air Conditioning. Automatic Transmissions. Major & Minor Engine Repair. Tune ups. Timing Belts. Brakes and Tires. Exhaust Repair. Maintenance. State Inspections

Domestic Vehicles.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available