ABC Home & Commercial Services

Founded 1949 • With Angi since August 2004

997 Grandys Ln

Lewisville, TX 75077

ABC Home & Commercial Services provides environmentally responsible, reliable and superior pest control, lawn services, plumbing, pool services and handyman services to homes and businesses. ABC serves the general public, our co-workers, our families and God. We place value on H.U.G.S.: Humor, Unfaltering integrity, Growth and Selflessness. We strive to be industry leaders while pursuing the highest standard of professionalism and performance. As a company, we are committed to excellence and unparalleled customer service. At ABC Home and Commercial Services, it is not just about what we do, it is also about who we are....

07/13/2021

Patricia H.

Job is fine, they did a good job and always on time

Description of Work
Pest Control services and lawn service

09/25/2019

Janae T.

They are excellent and reliable. They are very thorough and customer service oriented. They communicate with me very well and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have treated my home every quarter for over six years for pest control. They also treat my dad's house as well.

10/30/2018

Kathleen F.

He set a bunch of traps and he caught 2 rats. He came out and removed them the next day. He did a great job and we now hire them quarterly to check things.

Description of Work
We had a rat running around in our attic and we called them out to remove it.

01/23/2018

TONI S.

Have no seen anymore water bugs so i would say very good.

Description of Work
Completed online request one evening and they called nect morning. Had me scheduled and work completed within a couple days of request.

10/16/2017

Brenda L.

It went ok. I was able to schedule them quickly and they were on time. Only drawback was that I was not thrilled when I opened up various cabinets to find sticky glue sheets as a way to catch bugs. I assumed what they sprayed would kill them

Description of Work
Need an exterminator to deal with some ants in the kitchen and a few other bug issues.

Category pest control

Hi there! We utilize those to monitor activity so that we can ensure we are taking care of all pest problems. We are happy to hear that you were overall pleased with your service. Thank you for choosing ABC. We appreciate you and it is an honor to serve you.

10/11/2017

Bonnie H.

Very easy to schedule, prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Rodent and pest control services

09/29/2017

Dan B.

Oh, it's fine. Quality is excellent, and responsiveness is excellent.

Description of Work
They do fertilization and pest control about every 6 weeks

Category lawn service

09/12/2017

Judy V.

They come every month. I pay them for different things. I pay them to treat mosquitoes. We have mosquitoes pretty bad here. I pay them for that quarterly. I pay them every month to come to spray for regular bugs and stuff. For the first time I signed up with them the owner came. He was very kind and real nice. He was real easy to talk to. He didn't pressure me to do to anything. It was well you know if you want to think about it you can let me know what you think and I appreciated that. He was very low key. They do a great job.

Description of Work
They sprayed for regular bugs and stuff.

09/06/2017

Gary W.

They did a grear job. Very propmt, professional and responsive. Would use again and recommend to orhers.

Description of Work
Pest control.

08/30/2017

Patti D.

Great! They came within two days of me calling and called 30 minutes before the appointment. Great business people!

Description of Work
Inside and outside pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for choosing ABC! We are so honored and happy to serve you! Thank you for your feedback on your experience. We apprecite you.

08/23/2017

Gerald M.

............................................................

Description of Work
...................................................................................

08/06/2017

Rhonda M.

The tech was very thorough and made sure every corner and crevice was sprayed. I don't remember his name but he was courteous and friendly while being a total pro. He explained every step. Yes I enrolled in a contract. It will be worth it I am sure.

Description of Work
Called after ants were found in my bathroom. After 9 years, We actually found our 1st roach in my garage. Thank goodness it was dead!!

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so honored to serve you. Thank you for choosing ABC for your pest and lawn needs. Welcome to the ABC family!

08/01/2017

Janet O.

I've had them for years. They come out quarterly. I don't have any pest problems so I'm happy about that and contributing that to them.

Description of Work
Pest control.

07/10/2017

Charles L.

Excellent. Prompt, efficient & professional.

Description of Work
Pest spray & lawn spray

Category pest control, lawn treatment

We are happy to serve you, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for choosing ABC!

06/21/2017

Melisha H.

Perfect. I had an appt. scheduled on a day it was predicted for rain. They called me and rescheduled so I would get the best benefit of the product. Very thankful.

Description of Work
Had the interior/exterior annual treatment for pest control

Category pest control

We strive to make sure that you are getting the best and most effective treatment for your home. Thank you for choosing ABC. We appreciate your patronage and it is an honor to serve you!

06/20/2017

Kenny I.

Received a call from ABC today to remind me of my service that is coming up on Tuesday. I explained to the agent, unfortunately I would not be able to continue the service (already finished my annual contract) because I had become unemployed and needed to save money and cut corners where I can. The agent was so friendly and so empathetic with my situation and kindly documented the account. A few minutes later she called back and she said that she spoke to her manager and since I'd been a good customer in the past and seeing I have fallen on a tough situation, they offered to cover the next service at no charge to me. I was totally shocked, this is the type of customer service that America has lost, because of corporate greed. It was so unexpected, and appreciated.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control service.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you and your loyalty to ABC. We are honored to have you in the ABC family and it is our pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing ABC.

06/20/2017

Alexander H.

They responded quickly and were able to perform treatment. They seemed professional and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Hired them for bug spraying interior and exterior.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing ABC as your pest control provider. It is our honor to serve you.

06/03/2017

Karen W.

They come quarterly. We are happy with them. They are super flexible. The technician has given me his cellphone number in case I need to get a hold of him to change the schedule, or if he needs to come as early as 6 am so that we are here. He will do all of that stuff. I really like him. We have a yearly contract with them. Their responsiveness is really good.

Description of Work
They provide pest control services.

03/14/2017

STAN K.

They've been great. They come once every quarter. They don't even come into the house. They do good work. They're pest control, so we don't have a lot of pests. On price they're a little bit expensive.

Description of Work
Pest control

01/17/2017

LInda D.

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff

Description of Work
Pest control in attic

Category pest control

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. We are happy to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing ABC!

11/18/2016

Cathey C.

They're wonderful. I've not had an issue since I started using them, even 14 years later. I've used other companies in the past that couldn't cut it. I absolutely love them. My husband recently passed away, and the techs always take the trip up to my attic to replace my air filter for me. They really go above and beyond. It's those personalized touches that really mean the most to me. AAA!

Description of Work
I've been using them for 14 years. They perform quarterly pest service for me.

11/07/2016

Greg J.

Excellent...service was professional

Description of Work
Termite Treatment

10/04/2016

Yvonne P.

They are prompt, friendly and dependable. They try very hard to satisfy the customer. Although they are a bit higher than other companies. I have used them for several years. They come every three months and I never see bugs.

Description of Work
Pest control inside and shrubs outside Termite inspection

07/07/2016

KAREN A.

We are very happy to report that our yard looks better and better as time and treatments progress. We have not seen any more fire ant hills. The fungus treatment for the rose bush worked (and did not spread to the others). The small tree treated for scale was 95% better so a 2nd follow-up treatment was done for no charge. As for the tiny beetles in one of the bathrooms: we found all had died and other than 1 showing up just before our next scheduled treatment we have not seen a return. Very happy about that! We also like that they put clean booties over their shoes inside the home. Everyone has been professional and prompt.

Description of Work
We are using ABC for pest control and for lawn fertilization and weed control. I wrote an earlier review but service was just starting so with more history, my husband and I would like to say we are very happy with their services. We moved to the DFW area and once spring was in full swing we found the yard to be unhealthy (weeds and bare spots). We also had fire ants, a rose bush with a fungus and a small tree with scale. In one of the bathrooms there were hundreds of tiny beetles. ABC did an initial lawn service and a free follow-up about 2 weeks later to check progress and re-treat the worst areas. On the pest side they did a thorough initial inspection and treatment and requested we call for a re-treatment before the next scheduled service if it is necessary.

Category pest control, lawn treatment

05/07/2016

Alison H.

I still have waterbugs. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use ABC for pest control.

MasterCraft Mechanical

The climate in Haslet, TX, and the surrounding area can be brutal for the unprepared. That’s why it’s so important to have a reliable HVAC contractor that you can trust. At MasterCraft Mechanical, we can keep your property safe and comfortable all year round, no matter what the weather brings. Many in Texas trust us with their heating and cooling needs because we offer quality work with a friendly, professional attitude. Over the last two years, we’ve quickly established ourselves as a top-notch HVAC service company. Texas Contractor # TACLA104460E

Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

Metro Express Service

Our company was founded in 1987, and today, we’re still delivering top-quality heating and air conditioning repair services all across the DFW Metroplex.

Offers by Metro Express Service on Angi

Pest, Rodent, Mosquito & Termite control, Plumbing, Lawn Services, Handyman, Pool, and Insulation