A1 Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2014

680 Hobie Point

Lewisville, TX 75056

We specialize in a variety of different services and come from a long line of contractors. The services A-1 clean is as follows. Tile&Grout, Power Washing, Carpets, Draperies, Nature stone, Marble, Air ducts, Water Restoration, Fire Restoration, hardwood cleaning, and installations of any type.(We Accept All Forms Of PAYMENTS!)...

11/18/2015

Jennifer W.

Description of Work
The date of service was 12/03/14 and the cost of service was $112.00.

11/18/2014

Sue E.

The technician was on time, friendly and professional. He went above and beyond good customer service. The work was excellent.

Description of Work
The company cleaned and sanitized 3 areas of carpet in my home.

10/07/2014

Eugenia B.

I called A1 Clean to come out and clean a sectional, sofa , and some draperies. The customer service was amazing , not to mention the great bargain that was provided on the cleaning. My upholstery has never looked better. He had a great sense of humor and met all of my expectations. I will be definitely using A1 Clean in the future.

Description of Work
They provided upholstery cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

nakisha S.

A1 Clean (Demario) was professional, trustworthy, prompt, and did an amazing job on my hardwood floors! I interviewed 4 companies before deciding to go w/ A1 Clean and I'm are very glad I did. I will use them again when I add hardwood to the 2nd floor. I had some areas of pet damage, where the wood was stained black. The floor needed both refinishing, and repair. A1 Clean did a great job. The floors look like new, and the work was done quickly. It looks great!

Description of Work
Refinishing and repairing hardwood floors

Category ceramic tile

Brittny C.

They showed up on time, was very professional and completed their services in a timely manner. My carpet was very clean and looked almost brand new again. My upholstery was thoroughly clean.

Description of Work
I had some upholstery cleaned and had all my carpets cleaned. I also received a quote for power washing on my patio. I will definitely be calling back soon for more services and will recommend them to my friends and family.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery,upholstery cleaning,pressure washing

Tracy F.

It went very. They were very nice and professional. Cleaned in timely manner at a good price.

Description of Work
Cleaned base boards, steam carpets.

Smart Remodeling

Smart Remodeling we offer premium painting exterior and interior, and we also offer drywall services! please call now for you free estimate 4698103725

Offers by Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Landmark Painting

With over 20yrs of Professional Painting experience we offer "Great High Quality Work At Great Price!" A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, or staining projects in the North Texas area. We will meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. There will be no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we are a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck and fence finishing, and drywall repair and installation. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Landmark Painting on Angi
    Spray-Net Dallas

Spray-Net applies premium custom coatings to provide factory-like finishes to exterior surfaces and interior cabinetry. Our patented custom coatings are specifically formulated to the surface being coated in order to provide premium look and performance on brick, stucco, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, doors, windows and cabinets. We also utilize a weather-adjusted application process which allows for optimal adhesion. Spray-Net guarantees its coatings against peeling for 15 years! No other painter has access to our proprietary coatings and processes so no other painter will provide any guaranty like this. Our coating look great and add value. Our brick paint/stain will give you the new color you desire without losing the texture or breathability of your existing brick. Our vinyl, aluminum and stucco paints extend the life of the surface. Our cabinet paints give a finish that is harder and more durable than new cabinets just out of the factory.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal