Local Air Conditioning & Heating

With Angi since July 2018

1601 Beasley Cv

Leander, TX 78641

A fourth generation heating and air conditioning company. We are proud of our work with very fair pricing. We specialize is quick response and fast repairs. ...

07/07/2020

Jacqueline W.

Excellent service! I called Josh about our broken a/c unit, and he was out to our business within 24 hours. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem for a fair price. He was prompt, knowledgable, and courteous. We will absolutely call Local again for any future needs.

Description of Work
A/C repair

06/17/2020

Michael S.

Amazingly fast to respond. Josh was able to visit us within an hour of contacting Local. He was thorough in his investigations and answered all of our many questions. He was also able to schedule the install of a completely new unit the next day. The crew arrived on time and were wonderful, quickly installing the new unit, guiding me through maintenance work, and answering every question. I'll absolutely be using Local A/C & Heating for any future maintenance, repair, and upgrades.

Description of Work
A/C installation

11/16/2019

brad B.

These guys are great!!!! I sent a message very early in the morning because my furnace had stopped working. They responded very fast and sometime after 10:00 a.m. it was up and running. Now that is awesome service!!!!

Description of Work
Fix furnace

08/27/2019

Vilmarie B.

Joshua responded very quickly, showed up early. He explained what the problem was, and even helped me clean some of the water! He was thorough and gave me tips on maintenance of the AC unit. I would call Joshua again for future needs.

Description of Work
Debris backed up affected AC and water accumulated

05/23/2019

Grace V.

Josh was responsive, efficient and professional. He was able to come out to see the unit the very next day. He goes above and beyond to explain the process, and options.

Description of Work
AC Tune Up

04/17/2019

Steve B.

Josh was amazing! He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with the problems and what the recommended solution was. I will absolutely use Local Air I the future and recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
AC Service

04/16/2019

Troy G.

I was referred to this company by my home warranty (hence the low fee), and they were GREAT! The technician (Josh) arrived in time and quickly diagnosed the problem. He left to obtain the needed part, returned the same day, and had my system up and running. A+++

Description of Work
Repair of AC blower

04/11/2019

Mary W.

Josh was professional, and he took the time to fully explain the work that needed to get done. He cleaned up after he was done and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I truly appreciated the help in getting financing and he went the extra mile in every area.

Description of Work
Two air conditioning units needed to be replaced.

03/28/2019

Terry H.

Josh came out and inspected our A/C and the compressor was out. It's covered by a home warranty, which is why I put N/A for the price because he doesn't have control over that. He explained our two options - replace the compressor and fill it with R22 freon (expensive) or replace the whole unit. He also explained how the home warranty would handle each situation. We decided to just replace the compressor. He was able to get it replaced the same day, even after having to make a second trip back to his office to get something. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Our A/C wasn't cooling.

01/08/2019

kerrie N.

replaced and it worked

Description of Work
verified that the compositor was malfunctioning

11/02/2018

Carol W.

Easy! Joshua knew exactly what was wrong!

Description of Work
Replace thermostat

08/09/2018

Chris M.

Josh was very knowledgeable and professional. He was able to come over to the house around 6:45pm and provide a diagnosis. The repair was then completed the next morning. I would definitely hire Local Air again in the future.

Description of Work
New compressor and capacitor.

08/03/2018

Eddie M.

It works amazingly.

Description of Work
We had to have the A/C replaced. They fixed some hot spots we had.

07/27/2018

Max G.

He is always on time and reliable. This pricing is fair.

Description of Work
I have had them come over to due normal checkups and maintenance to the HVAC unit. They have flush the system out and replace filters too.

07/27/2018

Brady A.

I was so happy, I referred them to my landlord, and other friends of mine. It was a great experience.

Description of Work
Our capacitor blew out, so Local Air came out in less than 30 minutes.

Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi
    Stallion Air Conditioning and Heating

Petrocelli Services

We, at Petrocelli Services, provide air conditioning & heating service and maintenance, from minor repairs to installing a complete new system. Our goal is to provide an energy efficient, comfortable, reliable and quiet air conditioning and heating system for your home or business. Call today for your free estimate on a new system: (512) 836-1414

Offers by Petrocelli Services on Angi

TACLA89599E
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Air Conditioning Repair and Installation.