Local Air Conditioning & Heating

With Angi since July 2018

A fourth generation heating and air conditioning company. We are proud of our work with very fair pricing. We specialize is quick response and fast repairs. ...

O 2 KOOL REFRIGERATION & A/C

O2Kool has been Austin’s premier HVAC company for the past 15 years and we’ve shown no signs of cooling down. Our ability to confidently assess, install, repair,and upkeep our units, sets us apart from all other HVAC companies. Our experienced technicians are on call 24/7 in order to provide optimum customer service to each and every one of our clients. We aim to fulfill our clients’ HVAC needs by promising reliable, honest, quality service but we don’t stop there. Our technicians will educate our customers on the process of maintaining their units in order to maximize their a/c and heating experience.

Gold Eagle Services

Gold Eagle Services™ is locally owned and operated without the high overhead and hype of larger corporations. We deliver our premium HVAC services without the inflated costs of other companies. Gold Eagle Services™ offers high-end services without the high-end price tag.

Offers by Gold Eagle Services on Angi
Airstar Mechanical Services, Inc.

We are a Air Conditioining and Heating Repair, Replacement and Service Company. Airstar also install new equipment. We service any brand of Air Conditioning equipment. We focus on residential customers but also work on light commercial equipment.

07/07/2020

Excellent service! I called Josh about our broken a/c unit, and he was out to our business within 24 hours. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem for a fair price. He was prompt, knowledgable, and courteous. We will absolutely call Local again for any future needs.

Description of Work
A/C repair

06/17/2020

Amazingly fast to respond. Josh was able to visit us within an hour of contacting Local. He was thorough in his investigations and answered all of our many questions. He was also able to schedule the install of a completely new unit the next day. The crew arrived on time and were wonderful, quickly installing the new unit, guiding me through maintenance work, and answering every question. I'll abs...

Description of Work
A/C installation

11/16/2019

These guys are great!!!! I sent a message very early in the morning because my furnace had stopped working. They responded very fast and sometime after 10:00 a.m. it was up and running. Now that is awesome service!!!!

Description of Work
Fix furnace

08/27/2019

Joshua responded very quickly, showed up early. He explained what the problem was, and even helped me clean some of the water! He was thorough and gave me tips on maintenance of the AC unit. I would call Joshua again for future needs.

Description of Work
Debris backed up affected AC and water accumulated

05/23/2019

Josh was responsive, efficient and professional. He was able to come out to see the unit the very next day. He goes above and beyond to explain the process, and options.

Description of Work
AC Tune Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning Repair and Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing