Dedicated Plumbing Co

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

Family-based plumbing operation with 3-4 employees, Sub-contracting is an option, Forms of Payment: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Estimates, Invoices are done electronically via QuickBooks....

THE RIGHT STAGE Building and Remodeling

We partner with our clients to create the beauty and functionality they want for their home or business. By living out our core values of communication, transparency, and unsurpassed customer experience, we work to first understand client goals and design preferences, and then meet people where they are at in terms of budget, family, workstyle and lifestyle. We provide full turnkey services from design through construction, and ensure our clients receive the greatest value for their investment. We apply the same care to our clients' homes and businesses as we do our own, and train our subcontractors and tradespeople to work to THE RIGHT STAGE standards.

Offers by THE RIGHT STAGE Building and Remodeling on Angi
Economy Plumbing Services

Find out why we are the most popular plumbing company on Angie's list. ** You can now schedule appointments on our website! ** Here's the deal: Our estimates are free, our technicians are licensed professionals, we are meticulous about offering great service at great prices. From text reminders, to paperless estimates and invoices - our goal is to make your plumbing problems a thing of the past and the experience getting there as smooth and painless as possible. We support (and offer discounts to) our first responders: police, fire, EMS, and military. We honor the wisest among us with discounts for senior citizens, And our plumbers specialize in slab leaks, tenant-landlord relations, commercial and residential plumbing service. This includes propane, tankless, drain cleaning, food trucks, toilets, and more!

Offers by Economy Plumbing Services on Angi
Sweetwater Home Services

Your local water treatment experts sense 1987. We install industry-leading water treatment systems and water heaters at the highest professional standards. We also provide FULL bathroom remodels, transforming old run down bathrooms into the oasis homeowners dreamed of.

Offers by Sweetwater Home Services on Angi

08/01/2012

Donna H.

I called to have service on my outdoor faucets. My call was handled promptly and a date was agreed upon to come out. Joe was on time and had a very clean and neat appearance. He explained what he was going to do, so that I understood what to expect.(Joe wasn't aware that my family had all been plumbers and that I knew what should take place.) He did his job in the approximate time that he had told me it would take. There were no surprises or additional charges. Everything went smoothly and his work was exceptional. I would definitely recomend Joe. I'm calling him soon to do the rest of my plumbing.

Description of Work
Joe replaced two outdoor faucet bibs and found out outdoor water shut off for us. He did his job on time and in a very professional manner. I come from a family of plumbers myself, and I can say that Joe is one great plumber! I asked him about some other work that I need done and his prices are reasonable. He has a very pleasing presence that I personally appreciate. He knows his business well and is prompt and professional ! I would highly recommend Joe any day without reservation. You too will be glad you called on him. By the way he is a Master Plumber Lic# M - 37834

Category plumbing

Water heater, toilet, sink & tub, pipe, drain cleaning, food, garbage disposal, repair & installation.