Austin Dreamscapes

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2009

4 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

Diehr Masonry

Diehr Masonry

Serving the Austin area for 30 years. 6 employees. Uses subs for larger jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No fee for estimates in Travis County. Travel (gas charge) may apply for estimates out of Travis County and refunded if work is requested done. Award Winning Company.

07/29/2017

We have had the patio and pergola for a little over a year now and couldn’t be more pleased. The pergola is everything we wanted it to be. It is great being able to host parties in our backyard. Have had no problems with fence. Jim was very easy to work with and kept us informed on how the work was going to proceed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Jim add a concrete patio and pergola to our backyard to our specifications. He stained and scored the patio and stained the pergola. He also fixed a leaning fence.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fencing,garage builders

08/30/2016

Did a great job! Completed work in one day. Will use again in the future for fence repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway add on

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavated rock from hillside to make a level area. placed basketball goal in concrete. poured concrete surface for court. built stone wall around it. laid 2 stone patios, curved stairway down to the court, stone walkway, stone planters. Built stone "patio" on the side of the house for the cans and a fence to screen from the view of the street. Replaced grass. Also installed custom netting around the court. Installed a french drain on the side of the house to help driveway drain from rain water. | |Am so pleased at the results. My husband was skeptical about the project, but told me that he really, really likes the results, and my son uses it all the time to practice his basketball skills. Sometimes we will just hang out down there and enjoy a cool breeze.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

06/18/2014

I’m sitting here enjoying my new backyard patio/recreation/basketball area.  Jim said to me often (though, come to find out he didn’t even know he was saying it), “going to make it beautiful!”  That statement instilled a confidence in him, letting me know that I could rely on him to make me happy with the results.  And I AM!  In fact, I am more and more pleased every day that my family enjoys it s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavated a large area of solid rock to level the ground for project.  Built a limestone retaining wall, flagstone patios (2), stone steps, stone planters.  Also poured slab for a basketball court, installed basketball goal, 10' poles and netting (to keep balls from escaping the area).  And installed electrical outlet to provide needed electricity to the patio/play area, and brought in grass when completed.

01/15/2012

This company followed up with my email inquiry by coming out, taking photos, etc. Jim seemed very knowledgeable and had a great personality. In fact we added on our request for work to include building a sunroom and re-doing our pool area.  We were very excited to get the bids and when we hadn't heard back in a few days we emailed, then emailed again, then called and left message. To date, we stil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were performed because the company never followed up to even give us a bid.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Lanscaping all phases, concrete work, brick work, block, stucco, rock work all types, fire pits, fencing, decks, patios, outdoor kitchens, garages, night lighting, sprinkler systems, waterfalls, ponds & swimming pools.