American Traditional Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a local, family owned and operated business with over 77 combined years of experience in the roofing and remodeling industry. Our metal roofing systems are backed with the longest warranty in the industry and our quality craftsmanship and customer service exceed industry standards. We accept all major credit cards and financing is available for well qualified customers. Refer a friend and receive a $100.00 gift certificate....

All States Service Pro - Austin

All States Service Pro - Austin

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

01/09/2020

Joe and the crew he brought to the job were awesome. Joe assisted me in the design with plenty of good ideas, and he obtained appropriate approvals from the city and the HOA. He communicated with me whenever there was a problem or an unexpected delay. The job was completed on time and on budget, and now I have a beautiful deck that is the talk of the neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large deck on the back of the house, with a hot tub half-sunk in the deck.

CATEGORY decks

09/27/2018

After the 4th time having the original roofing contractor attempt to correct the leaking roof, we did our homework and diligently vetted all the surrounding roofers. Joe, at ATRR, consistently is mentioned as the top professional in the area. Amazingly, he found the issue in minutes, after previous crews had overlooked it 4 times! He is clearly A+, and his reputation in the industry is well deserv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

06/02/2018

Excellent. Team was highly professional when they hit a snag they notified me and discussed how they would approach it. Roof is beautiful and no leaks!!!! Wonderful experience Highly reccommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

05/31/2018

They were quick to come see my roof and identify the issues I had. They met with the adjuster and answered all his questions and helped facilitate my claim. Repairs were done quickly and correctly. I highly recommend American Traditional Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

01/19/2013

no problems at all worked with our schedule requirements...........cleaned up after themselves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
standing seam roof.........................great bunch of guys and did a great job.................very please with their work

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing- We specialize in custom sheet metal roofing, and all fazes of remodeling and general construction.

Ask for details.