Danny Did It

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2016

It is best to call or text 281 508 3209 I've been serving League City, Galveston for 30 plus years. I specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling but I am capable of doing any home repairs. I must say I do have a $300 minimum. I treat every job as if it were my own or my mother's home I'm very passionate about the work that I do. my helper Trevor and I have been working together for about 4 years he is a huge asset to my company. he and I do all of the work the only Subs I bring in would be electrician and maybe a plumber if needed. I will add that I am not the cheapest guy on Angie's List but I do stand behind all of my work and I have no plans of going anywhere. if you're looking for quality and a good experience with a contractor please call the number above I will be happy to give an estimate. thank you for checking out Danny DID IT.....

home remodeling (31)drywall (45)woodworking (17)interior painting (15)handyman (15)flooring (11)electrician (9)plumbers (5)
Joanne L.
10/07/2022
Danny and his crew were so professional. I can not say enough. My fence was so old and falling down. It was a bit of a challenge to remove the old fence, but they got it done using all the resources he has. He uses all the best lumber to make sure it lasts. He explained the whole process down to every detail. He kept in contact with me every day to keep me informed. He is very down to earth. Whenever I’m ready for my next project, I’m definitely calling him again. I have already referred him to everybody I can. Danny made the process so simple.

Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39900546Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39900546Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39900546Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39900546
Description of Work
New backyard fence
fencing, handyman service
Peter J.
08/30/2022
Great ... they did a fantastic job !!

Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39855262Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39855262Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39855262Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39855262Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 39855262
Description of Work
Remodel Kitchen
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters
Hire Again?

Thank you [Member Name Removed] It was a lot of fun seeing your kitchen transform from 40 years old to showroom quality! Trevor and I are looking forward to coming back and transforming your master bathroom into the bathroom of your dreams!
Mary M.
04/29/2021
The remodel job came out better than I planned thanks to Danny and Trevor's outstanding work.
Description of Work
Our master bathroom had not been touched since 1989. We hired Danny and his assistant Trevor to gut it and replace with a gorgeous soaking tub, cabinets, quartz vanity and frameless glass shower. It was a huge transformation! Danny was very professional, on time, easy to work with and very flexible, with some changes along the way to make it better than I planned. I recommend him highly and look forward to hiring him again for another project.
Category
drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters
Hire Again?

thank you [Member Name Removed], Trevor and I look forward to working with you in the future. it was a pleasure working with somebody who knew what they wanted it makes our job a lot easier thank you for the kind words.
Judy B.
04/28/2021
Bought home that was total redo. Bathrooms and kitchen gutted, walls removed between rooms, electrical redone and interior gas lines run and new fence in back with peek-a-boo gate for my furry love. Danny was recommended by my sis-n-law who did work for her and her neighbor had baths and kitchen redone. I saw that work and had him do bid which was the only one out of four bids that I knew he saw my vision and gave that bid. Felt like I wasn’t heard with the other three. Danny took time in the bidding evaluation to go thru each room and listen to what I wanted and I now have a “brand new” old house. So let Danny from Danny Did It do it to you. I’m very happy with my home and all the work he did and looking forward to our next exterior face lift. J. Brittain
Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Handymen, Plumbing
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters
Hire Again?

I got to say this is the funniest woman that I have ever worked with what a true pleasure to be a part of her extended family.... thank you [Member Name Removed] for your very kind words I look forward to the future stuff even if it is outside....
saul Z.
01/16/2020
Danny was great to work with. I needed to "update" my house to get ready to sell. Danny did excellent work. You can tell he takes pride in his job. I really appreciated that he was in constant contact with me. Danny replied to every text and even sent me pictures of how my remodel was progressing. I would certainly hire Danny again.
Description of Work
Complete interior paint including ceilings and garage, install new shower glass, power wash exterior, fix broken siding, paint garage door and exterior trim, paint front door, install air returns, install interior door, install light fixtures
Category
drywall, handyman service, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters
$7,150
Rajesh S.
12/15/2019
I called Danny for an estimate to fix the bathroom where a leak had rotted out the floor and caused a mold situation. Danny was here the next day and quickly assessed and gave me an estimate. He worked with me on all the things I wanted to get done and gave me a very reasonable and good estimate for the work to be done. We ended up deciding to have the bathroom remodeled, replacing the tub with a stand-up shower and redoing the floor and replacing the toilet. I found Danny to be extremely forthright, and very trustful. Very considerate of keeping costs low, but at the same time, committed to providing uncompromising quality. I was most thankful to work with someone I could trust. Danny gave me all my options along with costs to see how I wanted to proceed. Some of my choices were a bit challenging and difficult to work with, but Danny took it all in stride very professionally. Danny invested a lot of his time going between Home Depot, Lowes and other home improvement stores to get all the materials that I wanted – which seemed to be spread all over the place. Danny does all of the work himself and with his assistant (Trevor). Both have been most professional, with just tremendous quality work – no corners cut and no shortcuts taken. It is rare to find workmanship with this quality and dedication. Once the work started, Danny and Trevor worked each day from early morning to late evening, and even on Saturdays to get it done as quick as possible. They’ve always been most polite, good spirited and helpful - and even helped with some few odd handyman tasks around the house since it did not take too much time. The work was completed on time as per Danny’s schedule. The quality of their work was just great! Couldn’t be more happy! All in all, I would recommend Danny and Trevor very strongly – and would call on their help again for my future projects - without the least worry or hesitation.
Description of Work
Bathroom remodel
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters
Jamie B.
11/12/2019
I’m glad I hired Danny. His price was a little higher than another quote I had received but I’ve learned you get what you pay for. He was worth it, the bathroom looks amazing. I was in a time crunch and needed the job done ASAP. Danny moved his schedule around in order to accommodate and get to me sooner. My house flooded during Harvey so I have dealt with numerous companies over the last two years. It is usually a nightmare but things went smoothly with Danny. I’m glad I found him. He is going to be my go to guy for any future work I need done.
Description of Work
Tiled shower area
home remodeling
Karen R.
11/10/2019
DANNY does great work. He will work with you to make your ideas a reality. I have hired him to do a mother in law suite.

Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 38231308
Description of Work
Luxury spa bath, French doors. Crown molding living room
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling
$14,000
SUE F.
11/05/2019
It went great. Danny did excellent work. He was very easy to reach. He always called back quickly. He listened to our concerns and always had great ideas. He went above and beyond our expectations. We will be using him again soon.

Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 38214538Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 38214538
Description of Work
Bought an old beach house that needed lots of renovations.
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters
$80,000
Elaine S.
06/23/2019
He removed the shelving and brackets that had damaged the walls, repaired the sheetrock and painted the walls the color I chose. He removed the fluorescent ceiling light fixture and installed my choice of a lighted ceiling fan. He replaced and painted the damaged wood trim below the window. He installed horizontal faux wood window blinds. To the space that that was meant to be a clothes closet Danny painted it, added a clothes rod, a shelf and new closet doors. He installed the flooring of my choice. It looks wonderful! Danny takes pride in his work. I am so happy with it. I definitely recommend Danny Did It. He has earned an A+.

Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37945275Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37945275
Description of Work
Danny did a great job of transforming a room in my house from an old “hobby shop” into a good looking bedroom.
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters
Tiffany H.
04/17/2019
First of all we found out about Danny Did It thru a friend that did our Palapa Retop and then I did come on Angies List to see what others had said about his Work! After reading all the good comments we contacted him and asked if he could come out and look and give us a bid and to see if he could do our project. He arrived on time and said he could do it but not till May. Well thank Goodness he figured out a way to get to us sooner as we had some major siding issues going on. This Project wasnt easy. We have a Palapa that is Practically connected to the back of our home and well the gutter system that was in place wasnt working! Anywho he told us what would work and figured out how to make it more efficient. He and his Partner Trevor had to stand on top of our Palapa Hours and Hours to take down old siding and put up the new hardy plank as well as build us a new gutter system! They did an Amazing job! Oh and about our new sink Omgoodness we love it! We will be using them for future projects for sure...
Description of Work
Siding done from Masonite to Hardy Plank and also a new sink.
drywall
Hire Again?

thank you [Member Name Removed] that really did turn out to be quite a challenge and I appreciate your patience in the time that it took to do this but I too am very happy with the way it turned out I think it will last for years and years can't wait till move on to your next project thanks again for your kind words
Ben A.
11/21/2018
True Craftsman - Trustworthy - Good Communicator We met Danny through Angie’s list. He was prompt to our first meeting and immediately knew what we needed. His references were stellar. We were on the same page from beginning to end. Danny was patient with us when we had questions on the construction and picking out materials, backsplash, flooring, granite, paint, grout, faucets. We communicated via text or whatever was most convenient for both parties. We received a nice surprise on the cabinet install. My wife and I had an idea on how we wanted the cabinets to line out. To our surprise Danny had a better vision on the entry way from the garage. Danny installed an angled cabinet that gives a better view of the kitchen. It was a nice touch. Danny and his helper Trevor were the only two people in the house during this project. The only other time I saw someone else was the granite guy, and they were in and out in about 30 minutes. They installed canned lighting with a dimmer switch, which makes the kitchen pop. Danny reworked some electrical outlets and also installed a junction box where necessary. Danny installed the flooring and covered it up protecting the floor from scratches. They replaced three doors. They painted the two rooms and installed our appliances. There were few hiccups during the construction. In the end, Danny had us make a punch list to finalize the job. I'm sure I left something out. Overall a very positive experience with this company. My wife and I are very pleased with their work. Danny is a true craftsman. We highly recommend this company for the type of work listed above.

Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37566674Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37566674Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37566674Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37566674Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37566674Review for Danny Did It - 3110 Whitesail Dr, League City, TX - 37566674
Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen (demo involved), backsplash, painted, installed lights, replaced faucets, reworked some electrical outlets, opened up the view into the kitchen to living room, replaced three doors, installed flooring downstairs.
Category
drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters
$20,000
Kathleen C.
11/19/2018
Danny and Trevor were here when they said they would be and if they couldn't make it Danny would let me know. They completed all the work in a timely manner and added a few ideas that were a great help. I will not hesitate to hire them again.
Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen
drywall, home remodeling
Stephanie M.
11/16/2018
Fast and adorable quality work! Finished product exceeded my expectations.
Description of Work
Replace tub and tile surround
Category
drywall, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling
Beverly L.
11/14/2018
This was a really great experience. My bathroom looks beautiful! Danny paid close attention to the details and the result is exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend him and will use him for future jobs.
Description of Work
Bath and shower remodel
Category
flooring contractor, handyman service, home remodeling
Carissa J.
10/24/2018
I called Danny based off positive reviews on Angie's List and after our first meeting had a gut instinct to hire him for the laundry list of repairs I needed done on a 200+ year old house I manage in Galveston. It is very easy to work with Danny and his team. He is great at communicating back to you and he is honest, two qualities not often found with contractors. I will definitely call Danny Did It for more projects in the future. A huge thanks to Danny for taking on this project and doing the work well and in a timely manner!
Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets rehung, ceiling patchwork, bathroom shower deep cleaned and sealed, exterior walls pressure wash and paint, rebuild privacy fence, repair siding, replace AC deck, repair entryway stairs, repair/reattach kitchen sink, replace window sill, texture and paint interior walls.
Category
drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters
$6,000
Tracey C.
08/26/2018
The end result is excellent at a much better price than was quoted from others. Danny had valuable input and ideas and the end result is breathtaking. From a kitchen I have hated for both looks and functionality in a very small home to a functional and beautiful new kitchen and great room. When some part of the job did not turn out well, it was redone. I would use Danny Did It in any future job..
Description of Work
I needed a whole kitchen teardown (including removing a wall) and remodel. He also painted the entire kitchen/living area and ceiling, installed lights and a ceiling fan. He installed cabinets, quartz countertop, backsplash, sink and can lights.
Category
drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters
$19,000
Lois R.
06/14/2018
Remodel went very well. Looking forward to having Danny do the next projects we have planned.
Description of Work
Bathroom remodel
drywall, home remodeling
Samuel N.
05/14/2018
We had some water damage from our old shower that required us to remove the old shower to fix. We decided to do a complete shower remodel since we already had to remove everything. Danny was easy to get a hold of and was great to work with. We had some minor difficulties with getting the initial start date set but that was primarily due to some confusion on both our parts. Once the work was started though everything went smoothly. We had a few instances where we couldn't be present while work needed to continue and we had no concerns giving his crew access to the house. After all the work was done Danny came by to make sure everything was up to our expectations. He saw a few small things he thought should be done better and he corrected those right away. All in all, I would hire Danny again if I needed another remodel like this. The minor scheduling difficultly was the only issue we had and that was really a non-issue. Everyone was great to work with, easy to contact and performed quality work.
Description of Work
Master Bathroom Shower Remodel
drywall, remodeling, home remodeling
Hire Again?

thank you [Member Name Removed] it was my pleasure to do the shower for you and [Member Name Removed] and yes the scheduling was very tricky considering I was just winding down from 8 Harvey home including my own so I do appreciate your patience
K M.
01/24/2018
Scope of work: tear out kitchen, open up a wall and place load bearing beam, tear out shorter walls and place another load bearing beam. Danny did quality work and I couldn't be happier with the work he did. My only complaint is that he "no-showed" a couple of appointments to estimate additional work. Because of that, I wouldn't use him again.
Description of Work
Carpentry, drywall
drywall, woodworking

I've got to say this is the first time I've seen this and I don't even have any recollection of doing this particular job however I do remember going and looking at a job that a guy wanted to take out walls and add beams but if my memory serves me he was going on vacation I gave him the number of an engineering firm that I use and he was going to contact me when he got home that's just not like me to walk away or not come back on a job with that scope of work kitchens and bathrooms are where I make the majority of my income so if the person who wrote this review would like to call me I would definitely love to get to the bottom of this
John C.
10/28/2017
Great, Danny was very helpful and gave us the information we needed to work on getting our home fixed.
Description of Work
Quote on various issues caused from the hurricane.
drywall, remodeling, home remodeling
marcus S.
10/19/2017
They did a great job matched texture perefectly. Can't tell l had a hole in my ceiling at all.
Description of Work
Drywall repair of ceiling
drywall
$200
Carole C.
09/07/2017
Danny returned my call promptly but was unable to do the job due to an overload of work requests from others who also needed storm-damage repairs. Danny was very professional and I will certainly consider him for future home repairs.
Description of Work
During tropical storm Harvey, water came through my roof in several places due to deteriorated flashing around the roof vents. I called Danny in hopes he could repair or replace the flashing for me.
handyman service
Hire Again?

Thanks for your understanding and the awesome review
Dirk M.
09/03/2017
This review is based on the quick response by Danny Did It!
Description of Work
I contacted Danny on a Sunday. This was the weekend after Hurricane Harvey. I'm needing an estimate knowing that with all the people in Houston and the surrounding communities that also had damage due to the storm my chances of getting an estimate was slim to none. Danny responded immediately. Unfortunately, he was a victim of the storm as well. Danny told me to send some pictures detailing the damage and he would try to send me an estimate. I really can't believe he took the time to call me. Based on his personal circumstances and responding to my request so quickly, I have no doubt that he would do a great job! I wish you all the best in your recovery from the storm Danny! Thanks!
Category
drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters
Hire Again?

thank you [Member Name Removed] and I appreciate you understanding I just don't want to overload myself and make a bunch of promises that I can't keep anybody who is worth having in your home is going to be busy I am trying to put together a bigger crew that I know I can depend on to help serve my neighbors and my community in the best way possible there's a lot of jackasses out there coming over the borders wanting to flood our communities and make promises that they can't keep or won't anybody reading this just beware be very careful of who you hire and don't write any checks until you see some work from progressing in your house this may be a pain in the butt but it might be a good idea to go with your contractor with your credit card and you purchase materials needed I know advice is worth exactly what you pay just be careful
Dana D.
08/19/2017
Danny was very responsive to my inquiry for a bid. I sent a message through Angie's list and writhing 5 minutes got a call back! For the work that needed to be done and the urgency and timing that I needed it completed, he was honest in letting me know that he didn't think he could get to it in time do to his current workload. I appreciate his honesty and congratulated him on his success. I will keep him in mind for the future.
Description of Work
Work needed completed for about 4/5 rooms due to water damage (replaced walls, baseboards. Ceiling, carpeting, wood flooring, bathroom vanity)
Category
handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling
Hire Again?

very nice of you to leave this review even though I didn't do the work I do appreciate it thank you for taking the time to do this

Phone