Clear Lake Movers Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2011

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

304 Velvet St

League City, TX 77573

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The staff at Clear Lake Movers is a team of professionals who excel in providing on time, quality service to our customers. We are a family business, established in 1995, servicing the Houston, Galveston and Clear Lake areas. We bring a new meaning to the word "moving company." We are proud to have the best reputation in the Houston/Clear Lake area. We understand that moving can be a tedious task. As a family owned and operated business, we empathize with the concerns and worries that come with moving your household from one location to another. Clear Lake Movers is here to help! We are a 24 hours-7 days a week business. Our mission is to provide excellent service at affordable rates. We aim to set new standards for customer service and care. The owners, David and Carolyn Reyes, have been active in the moving business and real estate market in the Clear Lake area for the past 15 years. We take pride in providing personal, one-on-one service. We are active members of the League City Chamber of Commerce proudly serving Clear Lake Communities and surrounding areas....

movers (68)hauling (6)piano movers (1)

07/29/2021

I contacted Clearlake movers based upon the recommendations and 4.8 stars given on Angie’s list the mover provided a price list through the messaging app on angi app. I reviewed the moves as listed above with the contractor on two separate occasions on the Friday before the move the contractor told me that the move would be to $225 for the piano move and require a three man crew at $150 per hour a...

Description of Work
Move piano from 2nd story of first residence to 1st floor of another residence. Move king size bed from 3rd floor of first residence to 1st floor of second residence. Move queen bed from 2nd residence to 3rd residence

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Hi, thank you for your review and stating your side of the story. The price you were given is only an estimate as you were told, being that we cannot give you a solid price without seeing exactly what the move curtails. The transportation that we charge was explained to you, and I understand missing that information during a phone call as there is a lot of information to take in at once- which is ...

04/22/2020

Smoothly to say the least. Excellent workers and great owner that I talked to personally.

Description of Work
Needed a couch moved into my condo.

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

Review for Clear Lake Movers Inc - 304 Velvet St, League City, TX - 38513436

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate it [Member Name Removed]

10/10/2018

We hired a 3-member crew for two hours to move everything from a 10x15 rental storage space and an equivalent amount of furniture and boxes from a home into another rental home. The crew was on time, worked efficiently, and handled all of our items carefully including an upright piano and an antique dining room set. They managed to keep all of our things dry during a sudden downpour. Excellent wor...

Description of Work
Local move of furniture, piano, boxes

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we enjoy knowing our clients are happy with our work!

08/27/2018

excellent - the team was on time, professional, and courteous.

Description of Work
MOving furniture from 2 rooms into a third for redecorating work.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you choosing us to move your items!

08/20/2018

It went well. My only problem was I was told I could use a credit card and I would get a discount for the move. When the moving men got there, they told us we could not have the discount unless we paid cash. I was not too happy about that, but otherwise things went well. The movers moved quickly and did a good job.

Description of Work
move from home to apartment due to flood

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we apologize for the inconvenience of the payment. We will make sure we thoroughly explain our terms and conditions over the phone prior to avoid a problem like this in the future. We truly appreciate you understanding and choosing to leave us a 5 star review. We hope you choose us again in the future!

05/23/2018

Mike, Mitch, and David were all very careful with our furniture and everything else that was moved. They did a great job and we very much appreciated the work that they all did.

Description of Work
Moved into new house.

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

Thank you for trusting us to move your items. We do our best in protecting your items as well as the structure of your home. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, thank you!

04/16/2018

Clear Lake Movers just moved me yesterday and I have to say that it has been YEARS since I’ve encountered such hard workers. I couldn't be more pleased with this service. The three guys they sent worked their tails off the entire time and were extremely efficient. Not one thing was scratched or broken, either. The last time I hired movers (a few years ago) it seemed like at least one of the three ...

Description of Work
Moving service

Work Completed On 04/15/2018

03/12/2018

Excellent. Very skilled at their job. Very professional

Description of Work
Move my things from my flooded house to my new house with 2 stops in between

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

01/19/2018

Smoothly, efficiently, and very well.

Description of Work
Move out of furniture, clothing, pictures...all wrapped and moved flawlessly.

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

01/10/2018

The crew arrived promptly at 9 a m and got to work with the packing of our stuff. Around half of our gear was already boxed; they carefully packed all the rest, including dishes, china, and household gear. We had a lot of stuff to move, and the crew, five guys, worked all day getting things into boxes and the boxes into their trucks. In the aftermath, several items have turned up missing; for exam...

Description of Work
All my household effects had to be moved from our old house to or new house, five miles away. We had some 2500 square feet of furniture and stuff.

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

Hi Klaas, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the review with Angie's list about our service. We appreciate your business and the "B"- Rating for our service. Sir I would like encourage you to continue to unpack and go through all of your belongings that we have packed and moved-which is a great amount of stuff. I believe you said 30 plus years there. When you are done unpacking and ...

Local & long distance moving, crating & shipping, wrapping & shrink wrapping