Abacus Foundation Repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2004

2530 Hullette Ave

Lancaster, TX 75134

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project....

foundation repair (253)mudjacking (50)plumbers (25)drain pipe installation (11)excavating (5)concrete repair (5)masonry (2)

08/07/2020

I postponed calling a foundation repair company for a while, but I knew there was a problem with our home. A good friend of mine had Abacus fix his foundation problem last year and highly recommend them. I have to say from the first phone call they (front office to workers) were very courteous and professional. It was a big job (23 interior and exterior piers) and they did a fantastic job in two d...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/01/2020

I must say, out of the 3 foundation repair contacts i made Abacus was by far the most thorough. They went and explained to me what was going to happen step by step, what issues I was having and how they would be resolving them . They also had everything set up from the permit, to the engineer verifying the work was done correctly and checking for any leaks after. They may not have been the cheapes...

Description of Work
Foundation leveling

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

Thank you for the kind words and taking time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves in the work we do and our goal is to always have happy customers. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

06/01/2019

Good group to deal with. My foundation had recurring issues, but Abacus seems to have worked them out. Some interior molding needed replacement due to the work, and Richard went the extra mile to find matching molding for my 35 year-old house.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

04/05/2019

Mostly it went great. The foundation was work done. But there's just one problem that happened, the pipes crack and separated, and they are not responsible for fixing the pipes. But when it come to the price, they were the cheaper. They can easily be contacted.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

04/05/2019

They were awesome we would and did recommend them. They were wonderful. They cleaned up their mess. They did a great job

Description of Work
They repaired my foundation

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

03/27/2019

I always feel like they're not just into business as selling as much as they can. They look to get the job done right. Their engineer knows what he's doing. Their office manager talks through the problem with you too.

Description of Work
They did a foundation repair.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

03/20/2019

It's been 18 months and so far so good.

Description of Work
They did some foundation repair for us across the front of our house.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

03/19/2019

They were excellent, I highly recommend them. They were trustworthy, I believe that their recommendations and work was truthful.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced all the sewer pipe which was under the foundation, so it required trenching.

Category drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/19/2018

03/17/2019

Price was little high but the work was fine.

Description of Work
Repaired foundation.

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

03/16/2019

Chris Gonzales was an excellent representative. He is very professional, gave us peace of mind about our foundation. I I will be needing a foundation repair, Abacus foundation repair will be my only choice.

Description of Work
We called them for a foundation Repair. Chris Gonzales came out for evaluation and told us that we do not need foundation repair. It was a free evaluation.

Work Completed On 03/30/2017

Excavating, foundation repair, drainage system, french drains, and plumbing.

We do not offer mud-jacking or new foundation installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available