Southern Charm Tree Care

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

123 St.

Lakeside, TX 76135

Tree Service, Board-Certified Master Arborist owned and operated with 13 years experience in Dallas/Fort Worth area. Southern Charm is dedicated to a high level of service and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide scientific tree care and consultation services for maintaining landscapes in

01/05/2018

Arnulfo F.

Southern Charm Trees is definitely caring for my Trees going forward. They trimmed 6 of my trees and made them look great. John even took the time to help me prioritize which trees needed servicing first, considering my budget. I recommend you give them a call for a professional, outstanding experience.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

01/03/2018

Chris B.

On time fast did exactly what was scheduled for price qouted.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

01/02/2018

Matt B.

John came out and spent time reviewing each tree and its situation. The one in the back needed to come out immediately, as it had internal rot and was fixing to fall over, which would have damaged our house. John pinpointed this through visual indicators I did not/would not have noticed the rot. I visually confirmed his diagnosis after they cut it down and it was indeed very rotted and weak. He recommended we not cut the side yard trees as it would not be a cost effective way to improve some yard problems I was having. It cost him some money to recomend this but obviously his integrity and service quality is a higher priority then making money! I will continue to use John in the future and recommend him for anyone looking for some tree information and/or tree work.

Description of Work
I had a questionable tree in the backyard and was considering taking out some foliage on the side of my house.

06/01/2017

Louisa P.

John is responsive to my calls, questions, and concerns. He is willing to work with my landscaper to assure the trees are taken care of along with the lawn, shrubs, and flowers. He is also willing to consult with other specialist to see that the trees are kept alive.

Description of Work
John Tomlinson with Southern Charm Tree Service has been caring for our trees. We have some large post oaks that are struggling and we have even lost some. John is working to care for these trees to restore them to health.

05/18/2017

Weston G.

Very good. They helped me understand what was really needed and did NOT try to upsell me on services that werent needed.

Description of Work
Lots of tree trimming.

12/22/2016

Brenda M.

John did a fantastic job! He is a Board Certified Master Arborist, so I trust his work. I would highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Two holly trees were shaped and cut down by 2 feet. Approximately 20 feet of bushes were trimmed. Also cut a walkway and set a stone in said walkway.

A&M Landscaping - Armando Alvarez

A&M Landscaping services has been a family owned and operated business since the year 2000. We have now recently expanded our business and built a plant nursery with a large assortment of evergreens, color, and different type of soils to cater to our customer needs. Our main goal is to create the landscape of your dreams. We do also offer other kinds of services such as stone work, wood fencing, irrigation installation and so much more. Please don't hesitate to call us and schedule a free estimate today.

Pioneer Landscaping

We specialize in large landscape designs from commercial to residential. We do masonry work, flowerbed remodels, sod installation, French drains, and grading and dirt work! We have a very experienced team and have been opened since 2018. We are owner operated so you get to speak directly with the owner on all projects! Most of our crews have 10-20 years of experience and are very detailed. We would love the opportunity to turn your property into an oasis and help you create your dream yard!

Greenview Lawn and Landscape

Greenview has been in business since 2005. Since then, we have completed countless jobs that are each tailored specifically to the client's needs. We are the ones to call if you are looking for quality work with a professional finish. We perform any outdoor living job that you might have in a timely manner. Call us today for a free estimate.

2022 Super Service Award