Southern Charm Tree Care

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

Tree Service, Board-Certified Master Arborist owned and operated with 13 years experience in Dallas/Fort Worth area. Southern Charm is dedicated to a high level of service and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide scientific tree care and consultation services for maintaining landscapes in the north Texas area while maintaining a safe and friendly work environment. We work alongside homeowners, landscape contractors, home builders and anyone in need of arboricultural services to help beautify their property. Leading the green industry in safety, professionalism, and scientific knowledge is our ultimate objective....

Bryant Lawn & Sprinkler

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. If your needing landscape services in the DFW area,our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We have expanded our business to include sprinkler system repair, service, and installation, landscape design and installation and lawncare maintenance. We design and install all of our sprinkler systems and landscapes with water conservation as our top priority. Our systems are designed so that the homeowner can meet the water needs of their landscape, while using the least amount of water possible.

Buffalo Stone

Hello we offer Retaining walls Stone Flower Beds Stone Grills Mail Box Chimney Fire Pits Columns Flagstone We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Landscaping Over Texas

At Landscaping Over Texas we offer a variety of services. Our goal is to improve the quality of your lawn, home value, and for you to love coming home to well taken care of lawn. We value integrity, hard work, and commitment. We are always seeking growth as individuals and as a company and always look to be a positive influence in anyone we come in contact with. As they say, everything is bigger in Texas, and as such is the love and passion we have for what we do. When you a hire us you are hiring a team that is more like family and has over 5 years of experience in this craft. Call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE and from the bottom of the Landscaping Over Texas family's heart, thank you for visiting our profile. We hope to hear from you very soon!

Offers by Landscaping Over Texas on Angi

01/05/2018

Southern Charm Trees is definitely caring for my Trees going forward. They trimmed 6 of my trees and made them look great. John even took the time to help me prioritize which trees needed servicing first, considering my budget. I recommend you give them a call for a professional, outstanding experience.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

01/03/2018

On time fast did exactly what was scheduled for price qouted.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

01/02/2018

John came out and spent time reviewing each tree and its situation. The one in the back needed to come out immediately, as it had internal rot and was fixing to fall over, which would have damaged our house. John pinpointed this through visual indicators I did not/would not have noticed the rot. I visually confirmed his diagnosis after they cut it down and it was indeed very rotted and weak. He re...

Description of Work
I had a questionable tree in the backyard and was considering taking out some foliage on the side of my house.

06/01/2017

John is responsive to my calls, questions, and concerns. He is willing to work with my landscaper to assure the trees are taken care of along with the lawn, shrubs, and flowers. He is also willing to consult with other specialist to see that the trees are kept alive.

Description of Work
John Tomlinson with Southern Charm Tree Service has been caring for our trees. We have some large post oaks that are struggling and we have even lost some. John is working to care for these trees to restore them to health.

05/18/2017

Very good. They helped me understand what was really needed and did NOT try to upsell me on services that werent needed.

Description of Work
Lots of tree trimming.

Tree Service