Madd Air-Heating and Cooling

Texas: General
03/31/2023

3007 Woodland Hills Drive Suite 224

Kingwood, TX 77339

Named after his daughter, Maddy, Madd Air-Heating and Cooling is locally owned and operated by Charles Enriquez. Proud Kingwood residents, we strive to give back to the community we live and work in. It’s important to us that we provide fast, quality service at the lowest possible price. “Unfortunately, the air conditioning and heating industry is inundated with contractors that perform substandard work at inflated prices, only to disappear once they collect their money. We have to constantly go behind those contractors, to not only correct their work but restore the customer’s faith in the air conditioning and heating industry. What a lot of our competitors fail to understand is that being a successful company goes beyond the “old mighty dollar”. It’s about the lasting relationships you establish with your customers and the reputation you build for being honest and providing quality work at reasonable prices. We have learned that satisfied and happy customers bring more business to us in referrals than any amount of money we could spend on advertising” -Charlie Enriquez...

HVAC Companies (93)insulation (9)

03/19/2022

Brian N.

Excellent. MADD arrived within 2 hrs. (Saturday), diagnosed the problem. Let me know what the problem was and how much it was going to cost. Didn't blow smoke up my (you know what) and didn't try to upsell. Highly recommended and thankful for Camilo's professionalism. Well done and happy client!

Description of Work
System was not cooling, checked A/C system

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

12/24/2021

Angela L.

I have always used MADD Air. They have, without a doubt, the most incredible customer service I've ever been on the receiving end of. I called after hours last night knowing I would be leaving a message. I figured they would call the next day, (today~ xmas eve) Wrong. They called me back within 5 minutes and had me scheduled for first thing the next morning. Camilio arrived promptly (early actually after calling to see if he could start prior to the scheduled time) and figured out my issue. He had everything completed within the hour. He's a wonderful addition to the MADD Air team!! Top notch as always. Thanks MADD Air!!

Description of Work
A warranty issue with air conditioner

Work Completed On 12/24/2021

10/02/2021

Jennifer R.

Madd Airs team did a amazing job per the usual! Big thanks to Sam for all his help and prompt service. Definitely recommend this company For fast service and fair price.

Description of Work
New AC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/23/2021

Heather V.

Fast and efficient. They took care of my mother in law very well!

Description of Work
Air conditioning tuneup

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

09/23/2021

Neva W.

Was having issue with A/C not working. Technician was excellent and stayed with us until the issue was found (a leak) we were unclear at first because of some recent construction in house if it was actually a leak or if we had restricted air flow. Technician was very polite and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
A/C Serviced

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

09/18/2021

Lanita H.

Awesome response on a hot and humid day. Camillo came to the rescue. He was done with job in less than an hour. I appreciate you Camillo

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor on ac unit

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

08/26/2021

D B.

Called and left a message at 8 AM by 8:30am they were here servicing my unit and now it’s cooling again!! Fast professional service…I highly recommend MADD Air, Justin is the best!!

Description of Work
Service unit

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/25/2021

Qazi S.

Absolutely great service provided by Samuel at Madd Air. Went above and beyond expectations and would definitely recommend anyone who needs HVAC services to deal with this company.

Description of Work
AC pan was leaking

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

11/20/2020

B.J. L.

My first time to use this company & was extremely pleased with the service. The young technician, Justin, called ahead & arrived as scheduled. Very professional, personable & extremely knowledgeable about the system. He set my thermostat to heat & cool ranges so it would perform automatically & no need to be adjusting it all the time (yea!) It works perfectly. I look forward to a MADD visit 2 x a year!

Description of Work
Heating & cooling unit check/maintenance

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

09/23/2020

Rose Marie C.

We had no idea if our issue was huge or minor. We were extremely pleased that repair was covered by our warranty. Jonathan Mast was professional, courteous and conducted quick servicing that has lasted with no further issues. I would definitely call them again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning unit not working

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Installation of Air Conditioning & Heating Units , A/C & Heating Service & Repair , Insulation Installation , Advanced Energy Technology Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal