Gap Plumbing Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

1525 Lakeville Dr

Kingwood, TX 77339

Residential and small commercial plumbing service. Family owned and operated.

05/08/2019

Shelia S.

My 50 year old home had cast iron pipes and wall mounted toilets both of which required expertise not common to most plumbing companies. Considerable jack-hammering and digging was required. Research was needed to find special fittings for the toilets. All but one inspection passed the first time. The only inspection that required a re-work was for a sewer line that was not a part of the original repair. City would not allow for grandfathering previous work.

Description of Work
Re-pipe 50 year old home.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate the time and effort it takes to post.

06/26/2018

Sandra B.

GAP responded with a very fair bid.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

04/04/2018

Duff M.

Fantastic. they got out quick, got it fixed quick. super nice people.

Description of Work
supply line leak repair

03/21/2018

George K.

They arrived a little late but went to work and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Plumbing And drain cleaning.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/14/2018

Robert B.

The serviceman was punctual and professional. Access the situation got the right supplies. Removed the leaking pipe and replaced with the newer flexible plastic pipe. The total time of the service call was less than 55 minutes. Plus they offer a senior citizen 10% discount.

Description of Work
leaking pipe in attic

03/07/2018

Joseph K.

Had to call back due to couple of leaks.

Description of Work
Did plumbing and faucet

02/08/2018

George S.

Work was professionallt done in a timely manner

Description of Work
Installed new sink faucets, toilet and shower trim in our guest bathroom.

12/20/2017

Brent K.

Went extremely well. Everyone I dealt with from Terry in the office to Glenn on the quoting/oversight and the entire team were great to work with. Always show up when they say they are going to show up. The team at GAP Plumbing were a great group to work with throughout our renovation.

Description of Work
Full house renovation which required moving several shower valves, building two shower pans and installing all new plumbing fixtures throughout. Also ended up with an unknown surprise of uncapped pipes in a wall that needed to be pumped out and capped off.

12/05/2017

Arthur M.

review update of 4/2/16 water heater install 18 months later... Still really like the water heater and the move to the garage. I just noticed that the back of the tank has an eroded rust streak on it so I got out the ladder and looked at the top of the heater and saw that the connection between the shut off valve and the flex pipe was rusted and wet. I may be wrong, but considering the amount of damage to the tank it looks as if the leak has been on going since installation. Called Gap and texted them pictures. They were very polite said that it's out of their labor warranty and it would be $150 to come and look at it before any repair charges. Hey, I get it , I'm a dummy for not catching it sooner and that's their policy. Nothing personal, it's just business. Big city sigh..

Description of Work
water heater repair

Category plumbing, water heater repair

I really wish we could give lifetime warranties on everything we do, but we can't. This water heater, that you walk by every single day, has been installed for almost 2 years. On a water heater installation we give you a full 1 year warranty on our labor. At any [Member Information Removed] during that year if it had leaked you could have called us and we would return for free. I am sorry this upsets you, but every company has to draw warranty lines somewhere.

10/31/2017

Cynthia C.

They were polite, professional, responded in a timely manner. The removal and the installation of the new heater went smoothly and we are very pleased with our purchase. I highly recommend The GAP and will use them again for whatever plumbing needs we have.

Description of Work
We replaced two forty gallon water heaters with one tankless heater.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your business.

10/19/2017

Regina T.

Great. They arrived on time and quickly fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced fill valve and supply line.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate your feed back.

10/10/2017

Kevin W.

They did a great job and will definately call them again when I have plumbing needs. They are very punctual and explain everything when the jobs complete.

Description of Work
we needed a garbage disposal installed and our piping for the dish washer reworked.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business.

09/27/2017

Duff M.

Very well. They asked me to confirm the brand of the faucet so they would have the right part. They were very familiar with the brands used in the neighborhood. they brought the right part and fixed it very quickly and did a good job with no mess.

Description of Work
fix a leaky shower faucet

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate the feed back as well as your business.

08/19/2017

Michael R.

The company scheduled the work quickly and Glen finished it quickly, although it was a very tight space to work in to remove old faucets and install new ones. Much less expensive than another plumber I had used previously. I'll use GAP again.

Description of Work
Installed two sets of faucets, interior of toilet tank

08/15/2017

Bess S.

Great! Arrived on time, professional, fair price for work. Cleaned area. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Leaking hot water heater.

Category water heater repair, drain cleaning

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and the feed back.

07/13/2017

FRANK M.

Very professional young men explained what I needed to know and would definitely request there services for a third time. Great job and Great people. Thank you

Description of Work
Removed kitchen faucet installed new faucet and replaced 3 water valves .

Category plumbing

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.

06/29/2017

John C.

Never have I had a more distasteful experience. I could never think of ever trusting them again. They lied, saying that they needed a credit card to start with to make sure that they could get paid when they completed their work, but in fact bill you even if you cancel their service and then show up late. Not a good business to do business with.

Description of Work
Said that they would arrive between 12 pm & 4 pm, didn't show until after 4 pm after I had cancelled them. So he Forced Billed me $75 trip charge that was never agreed to and I refuse to agree with. Terrible experience

Category plumbing

I do not often call people bold faced liars, but that is what this review is about - a bold face lie. The landlord called us out to his rent house because the renters son tore apart the toilet and could not get it back together. The landlord established the service call at 9:17 AM for a 4PM to 6PM appointment. A verbal confirmation was given to both the landlord and the tenant. At 4:25PM our tech picked up the call to head to the renters house. Our system is automated so both the renter and the landlord received the text informing them we were on the way. The landlord did not respond, but the renter texted a confirmation back. When we arrived, the renter informed us that she had cancelled the service call several hours earlier with the home owner. That was at 4:35PM. At 5:35PM, after we were closed, the Landlord called to cancel the appointment. At that time I informed him there would be a $75 trip fee for not cancelling the appointment. We are very easy about cancellations. As long as you don't waste my money - I don't charge you. But I had to pay salary for people to respond, I had to pay gasoline for the truck, I have auto insurance, workers comp insurance, general liability insurance... that all has to be paid, and that equals up to an hourly cost. This man had no courtesy and did not cancel the appointment even though he had OVER 4 hours to do so. Yes, you bet I charged him, and I am disputing it with the credit card company. I have all the electronic records (dates and time stamps all over everything) and I will win. My only wish is that I could put attachments here.

06/26/2017

Jim E.

Justin & Waylon arrived on time and did a great job. They were very courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced an exterior spigot.

06/19/2017

Gracen S.

Great service - responded quickly and delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Repaired kitchen sink faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave reviews, and we really appreciate your business.

06/15/2017

Katrin M.

We had a partially clogged drain and Westan & Jimmy did a great job opening up the drain, using a 50' snake. Also gave me tips on maintenance the drain line, since our A/C was the ultimate cause. Very pleased, highly recommend the company. Very responsive and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Open up a clogged drain line that backed up into bathroom sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

06/13/2017

laurie G.

They arrived on time, fixed it and were out of here. Very courteous and professional. Plus the price was much lower than other places where i checked. The contractor from Home Depot.was much more expensive. Didn't try to sell you anything you didn't need. Very fair price.

Description of Work
Had a leaking hot water heater in the attic.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for the really great review. We appreciate the feed back.

06/06/2017

Sharon F.

They are accommodating, timely, and cost effective.

Description of Work
Gap has performed all rough and finish plumbing work on all three of my bathroom remodels, as well as the two office remodels.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, home remodeling

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business.

06/01/2017

Michael R.

Because of the very tight working spaces, I gave up on installing the faucets myself. Glen was able to get remove the old faucets and install the new ones. He did it at a much lower price than another company that only had to install faucets after I removed the previous faucets.

Description of Work
Glen installed two sets of faucets, replaced toilet works

02/20/2017

CAROL W.

They fixed everything and was done so fast.

Description of Work
I had leaks from a bad plumbing job in three areas. I called them to make a previous plumbers job right.

01/12/2017

Donny A.

Two guys from GAP came out and snaked both lines. They worked on the issue until it was resolved. Price was quoted and agreed upon before work was started. Very satisfied with every aspect of the job. Will put GAP at the top of my list for plumbing issues in the future.

Description of Work
Had a slow draining line from the laundry room and gurgling in the kitchen sink.

Category drain cleaning

All Points Plumbing, LLC

All Points Plumbing, LLC, Established in 2019, is a Family owned and Operated business located in Shenandoah, Texas. The Responsible Master Plumber, Keith Ross, has been Plumbing in Texas for over 19 years with both the Commercial and Residential side of plumbing. Mr.Ross started off plumbing for his uncle in his teens and early 20s where he started learning the commercial side of plumbing. Mr.Ross than started doing the residential side of plumbing where he opened up his own business for about 9 years and eventually sold it to spend more time with his Family and Friends. The Ross Family has 3 children who are all very invested in the company and hope to take over one day. All Points Plumbing, LLC is owned and operated by Kim McDonald, our CEO and Keith’s wife, as well as Keith Ross, our CFO and RMP. All Points Plumbing, LLC works with all plumbing aspects from re-piping your entire house, remodeling your bathroom, changing out your water heater all the way to installing a new garbage disposal or simply clearing a stoppage. No job is too little or too small - call today for a quote!

K2 Bath Deck & Kitchen

Now Serving BOTH the TwinCities Minnesota and Kingwood Texas Markets! Exciting new expansion for 2021. K2 is proud to have received Angie’s List Top Honors for 12 years running. We design & build custom bathroom remodels, custom kitchen remodels, custom decks and custom porches for middle and upper middle market homes. For over a decade we’ve been carefully crafting beautiful spaces - and relationships - with people just like you. Are you ready to do something amazing with your home? Our innovative approach to design, material sourcing, and on-site construction helps you save money, gets projects finished quickly and leaves a mountain of value behind.

Licensed to Plumb Plumbing, LLC

My name is Eric Santillan. I am a Responsible Master plumber, license number 44194. I started plumbing through a trade school program for 5 years, graduated with my Journeyman’s license and medical gas certification. I am currently working for an awesome plumbing company, but my goal and dream is to run my own successful business entity. I proceeded to open (Licensed To Plumb Plumbing LLC), our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Septic Services

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gap Plumbing Inc.

How is Gap Plumbing Inc. overall rated?

Gap Plumbing Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Gap Plumbing Inc. open?

Gap Plumbing Inc. is open:

What payment options does Gap Plumbing Inc. provide

Gap Plumbing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Gap Plumbing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Gap Plumbing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Gap Plumbing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Gap Plumbing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Gap Plumbing Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Gap Plumbing Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Gap Plumbing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Gap Plumbing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Gap Plumbing Inc.?

Yes, Gap Plumbing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Gap Plumbing Inc. offer?

Gap Plumbing Inc. offers the following services: Camera services, water heaters, residential bathroom, kitchen & utility room remodels and repairs, stoppages or blockages pipes and overflows, repair broken water and sewer pipes, high efficiency toilet installations, shower remodels, faucets and sink repaired or installed, winterization of unrented properties, small commercial repair, commercial restroom, break room remodels & repairs, tenant build out & water softener.

Are there any services Gap Plumbing Inc. does not offer?

Septic Services