Platinum Painting and Gutters

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Keller, TX 76248

Please call for more details.

Platinum Painting has set out on a mission to raise the standards and expectations of our clients. Whether it is a small guest room or a complex multi-color and multi-texture estate home, we treat each project as if our reputation depends on it, because it does. We are committed to the satisfaction of every home owner, which is why our company andour home painting & gutter projects are always successful. Locally owned & operated....

interior painting (297)house painting (148)wallpaper removal (25)gutter repair (14)drywall (43)woodworking (31)pressure washing (27)cabinet refacing (19)general contractors (15)siding companies (8)chimney repair (5)deck cleaning (3)

01/17/2022

John C.

Chris was professional and accurate in assessment of the work that need to be accomplished . He listened to my concerns and addressed them. The crew was also professional and respectful of the property. There was extreme attention to detail and the cleanup was meticulous. Chris touched base everyday to make sure everything was on track and that I was happy with the job. He would also come by and find the smallest details that I would have never noticed and had the crew address it. The job was done on time and on estimate. Exceeded my expectation. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Carpentry and painting

Category contractors,siding,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we are glad to hear of your great experience. Thank you for recommending us!

08/31/2021

Monica F.

Platinum prices were very competitive and the work was very detailed. The pressure washed was done the night before, and the old gutters were removed a few days earlier. They were on time and started working immediately after Chris, the project manager, instructed them on what to do. They caulked all the seems on the wood before starting the painting and protected other areas. Chris was here at the start and end of both painting and gutters projects. He was very responsive through out the work. The gutters were installed a few days after. Everything looks great, I’ll definitely hire Platinum in the future for the inside painting.

Description of Work
Outside trim of the house painted and gutters replaced. They also replaced some wood.

Category gutter repair,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for selecting Platinum Painting and Gutters. We look forward to working with you again.

04/03/2021

Louse E.

I chose this company for gutter replacement and painting the exterior of my house because they had good reviews and the estimate was reasonable. Rod Bohl was the project manager. I ended up cancelling them after the very first day they were supposed to start the work. Rod had told me the crew would remove the gutters at 8am. At 8:30 they had not come so I texted Rod. He didn't even know they hadn't shown. Then he texted me they would be here at 11. They never came. Turns out the schedule had been changed due to the possibility of rain. However, Rod didn't even know that until the next day and he never checked on whether or not they had come. He did not know what was going on with my project and I expect a project manager to be on top of things. I knew after that I would not be able to trust him or the company to do what they said they were going to do. It is unacceptable to me to leave a customer not knowing what is going to happen and when. I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
replace gutters and exterior painting

Category contractors,gutter repair,house painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the breakdown in communication. We will use your feedback for training purposes to help us improve.

12/01/2020

Tim D.

Platinum Painting was exceptional! Great service and communication from Kevin, our project manager. Completed the job early, with excellent results! Would absolutely recommend Platinum to anyone looking for painting contractors.

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of the house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you! We always appreciate it when our clients leave us feedback. Our team is pleased to hear of your amazing experience and we certainly hope you think of Platinum Painting and Gutters again.

10/26/2020

Darsalle G.

Awesome very professional, finished on time. Would be using them for interior.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for Platinum Painting and Gutters - ., Keller, TX - 38978105

Thank you so much for choosing Platinum Painting and Gutters for your needs. We always love to hear when our homeowners have a great experience! We look forward to working with you again.

09/18/2020

Brett G.

Everything went great. Kevin and his crew did an amazing job, they were fast and price was very good

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we are glad to hear of your great experience! Thank you for recommending us. We hope you think of Platinum Painting and Gutters again.

09/05/2020

Sheila B.

It went poorly. Office staff was very competent. Project manager should retire or change professions. Slow, unresponsive, had to be prodded to come out. Acted as though he was being inconvenienced when we called him. Our project was definitely not a priority. We were disappointed since everyone we had used through Angie's List had been excellent.

Description of Work
Installation of new gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will use your feedback for training purposes to help us improve.

08/21/2020

Keith B.

Very well - everything was explained in detail before work began and the finished product was what I had hoped for.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate your business and hope you think of Platinum Painting and Gutters for any other needs.

08/20/2020

Rebecca C.

Very well. We did have to call them back for 2 items that they forgot to do.

Description of Work
Outdoor Painting

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you so much! We really value your comments and appreciate you selecting Platinum Painting and Gutters.

08/16/2020

Munsoor R.

I got the whole home exterior painted and all windows caulked plus a few worn out planks replaced including chimney edges. About the quote: Eddie gave me a detailed quote for the job and provided a breakdown of some repairs as per my request since I hadn't decided if I wanted to get them done or not. He gave me the detailed quote while he was here and I liked that plus the repair cost breakdown. He also suggested using hardie board for planks being replaced as well as improving the seal around the garage door when I told him about insect issues. This quote process as well as the reasonable discounted price is what led me to select Platinum Painting for the job. About the job: A 4 man uniformed crew completed the job on the scheduled day. They did a good job independently and I had to point out only one item towards the end that was missed. The foreman Wilson made sure he was with me during the final walk-through and eagerly answered my questions. Cons: One thing I think could use improvement is communication - a proactive reminder a few days before the job for finalizing paint color selection and then providing some samples that would help me confirm my selection. However I'm happy with my selections so no issues. Overall: I would hire Platinum Painting again as the work and cost was as per my expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, windows caulking and some repairs

Category chimney repair,house painters

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your comments and your referral of Platinum Painting and Gutters to your friends is the best compliment we can get.

Exterior & interior painting - walls, cabinets, ceilings, garage floors, trim, paneling, texture sheetrock repairs, doors, carpentry repair, & glazing. Gutter replacement.

Gutter repairs or Gutter clean outs.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available