Chunk The Junk DFW

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

Complete junk, trash and debris removal. Haul off of any unwanted junk from your home, garage, yard, construction debris or storage unit. Helping with freeing up space and taking away items left by previous tenants. Haul off also of all metal such as appliances, water heater, car parts, grills, bikes, car battery, copper, lead & aluminum. Family owned & operated....

Quik 'N Tidy LLC

QUIK”N”TIDY Call today!  (833) 622-1142  Whatever the nature or complexity of your cleaning needs, Quik”N”Tidy can tailor a program that is right for you.  Our janitorial service specialists are ready to help. Request a quote and or services. Quik”N”Tidy also gives you the flexibility to change your program, whether you need additional cleaning due to high winter weather traffic or lighter cleaning due to summer weather. Quik”N”Tidy can even help you develop alternative cost-saving programs and never charge a fee for this service. We customize and adjust your cleaning program to fit both your needs and your budgets. You Talk, We Listen!  QUIK”N”TIDY Provides What You Request Everything we do is based on your individual requirements. We listen to what you want for your specific needs. You choose the cleaning program features you want from our computerized programming menu. Once your program is composed and set, we furnish you with a blueprint of job slots, tasks and costs for your entire cleaning program. No surprises or hidden costs. We know that no program will stay the same forever. To add or remove cleaning services is part of the package. Then stand back and watch us deliver! We service accounts of all kinds and all sizes: Offices/Office Buildings Theaters Schools Medical Groups Religious Institutions Factories/Industrial Facilities Retail Centers Banks Auto Dealerships Additional Services General cleaning Construction clean – up Emergency Cleaning Restroom Cleaning Pressure Washing Stripping and waxing Buffing and floor maintenance Windows (inside/outside without specialized equipment, blinds, screens, etc) Carpets (steam clean, shampooing, stain removal) Residential Commercial Lawn Care Maintenance Contract Work WHY US!  WE ARE PROFESSIONAL THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Skunky's Junk Removal

Welcome to Skunky's Junk Removal, where we proudly service Dallas/Ft. Worth and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to help you complete your project to perfection, by making your cleanup seem effortless. We do that by developing lasting relationships with the customers we serve, to put your mind at ease. Your project is our project. Call us today or go to our website to book online. You will not be disappointed!

#1 Junk Removers - Fort Worth & Dallas

Call or Text us at 817 808-8497 Thanks for choosing us! #1 Junk Removal provides superior service! Our rates are lower than every other junk hauling business. We use the largest trucks for hauling, which means our customers receive a better value! Most companies use 12 to 14 ft trucks,and charge $450-$560 for a "full load." We use 16ft to 18ft trucks that are at least 8 ft tall and still provide a lower "full load" rate than our competitors. Our price for a full load is $399. Half of a load is $199, and smaller loads are negotiable. We will beat any written estimate, and most verbal! We service all of Dallas and Tarrant counties, as well as some surrounding cities. We are also recycle friendly, and have recycled well over 1000 tons of paper, electronics and metal. We also frequently donated clothing, luggage, appliances, furniture and other items to people in need. We can handle any size job! Call Now! 817 808-8497

Offers by #1 Junk Removers - Fort Worth & Dallas on Angi

11/06/2019

These guys are great and I sure hope I can find a reason to hire them again. Chris and his coworker got right to work breaking apart a crazy wood/tile grill thing and hauled it off. They also hauled off another piece. They worked hard and were just delightful people.

Description of Work
Breaking apart and hauling work/grill station

06/25/2019

Can’t remember the cost. Great response and service. Everything done and they cleaned up the area. Hiring again when I clean out my garage!

Description of Work
Old junk pile hauled off

04/24/2018

They were great! I didn't need my furniture taken anywhere, just put out in the dumpster at my apartment complex and other junk hauling companies were going to charge over $200! Some moving companies didn't even want to come out for such a small job. But these guys said it was no problem and didn't even want to charge their minimum price. They arrived in about an hour and got things done quickly. ...

Description of Work
Moving couch and loveseat to dumpster

03/05/2018

Andy was very busy but agreed to work outside of his normal hours to get my junk hauled off. He was very pleasant and efficient. He was apologetic for not being able to get everything in one load. I thought he could have charged me much more but the bill was very reasonable for the amount of stuff I had and the short notice. I would absolutely use him again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
The realtor needed to list my house and it was still full of junk from the estate sale. Most providers were too busy or too expensive.

11/15/2017

I called at 2:00 and was told they could have someone here in 40 minutes! Two guys showed up on time ( they were hilarious!) and picked it all up in 15-20 minutes.

Description of Work
Small pile of debris from garage clean out hauled away

Category hauling services

Hauling away fence panels, water heaters, washers, dryers, dishwasher’s, refrigerators, lumber, wood, shelves, shelving, boxes/cardboard, garage/estate sale items, unwanted garage items, shed, furniture, broken tools, ladders, lawn mowers, carpet, hot tub, construction/remodeling material, BBQ grill, trampoline, desk, wrought iron fence, computers, stoves, bathtub, car parts, clothing, couch, love seat & antiques.

Hauling of hazardous material, paint, tires, molded drywall/sheetrock, gas & chemicals.