Armando's Landscape Services

With Angi since January 2009

Owner Operated. Charge by Job or Hourly. No Traveling or Trip Charges. No Subcontractors...

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

Veteran owned and operated since 1975, our company has maintained an impeccable reputation for superior service. We've done that by implementing the vast knowledge and experience our team has gained over the years. We take pride in addressing each client's needs with respect, efficiency, and professionalism. We're proud to invite you to become one of our loyal clients, today!"

Enhanced Turf, Inc is owner/operated by Texas Licensed Irrigator #9037. Our goal is to countiously provide the customers with water saving principles and cost reducing techiniques that we have achieved through years of experience in the field.

06/22/2014

Only issue was the crew cut a Verizon cable line so I had to deal with the inconvenience of getting Verizon out to do the repair. Armando did agree to my deducting an amount to cover the Verizon bill. I did get billed by Verizon a month later so I had the funds to pay Verizon and what little was remaining I sent to Armando.

Description of Work
Replaced guttering and replaced underground vinyl flexible pipes in three areas from drainage from the gutters. Also added leaf guard to the area of guttering requested.

03/26/2014

I called Armando due to the good reviews and proximity to my home. The first time I called I did not get an answer, so I left a message with contact info and why I was calling. The following week I called back and still no answer. Again I left a detailed message with contact info and I still have never heard back. I guess he must not be hurting for business if he is not returning phone calls.

Description of Work
I've been looking for a new yard maintenance company.

03/02/2014

Armando was a pleasure to work with. He arrived on time for our preset appointment to review the work necessary and provide his initial estimate. I originally called him just to do the landscaping, but he mentioned he could complete the fencing repair as well. I had him provide an estimate for both. I decided to hire him on the spot. He scheduled his work to begin the following week. He called to ...

Description of Work
Removed several small trees and shrubs. Removed an old water feature and leveled the ground. Removed a stacked brick garden border. Cleaned up remaining landscaping in the front and side yard. Removed approx. 80 ft. of fencing and a gate. Replaced with new fencing and new gate.

07/01/2013

Armando's crew did a great Job, left my yard really tidy and stacked the logs I asked for . Were very Professional , Called me back promptly and followed up on date and time, Armando was really great to work with. offered suggestions and solutions. Would certainly recommend and use again Barbara

Description of Work
Removed 3 trees, trimmed and pruned 1 tree , removed brush

Category lawn service,tree service

08/31/2012

My wife called this company and spoke with them to see about lawn service. I then attempted to call them back so that I could speak with them about what was going on with our lawn. left messages, there was never a return phone call. Disappointed in this due to all of the good reviews for this company. He received a D as he did speak with my wife to begin, but nothing after that.

Description of Work
Would not return calls.

Category lawn treatment