Armando's Landscape Services

With Angi since January 2009

317 Cheyenne Trl

Keller, TX 76248

Owner Operated. Charge by Job or Hourly. No Traveling or Trip Charges. No Subcontractors...

03/04/2015

Daniel L.

Description of Work
Trimmed crepe myrtles, rose bushes, and a few of our trees

Category lawn service, tree service

06/22/2014

Lowry D.

Only issue was the crew cut a Verizon cable line so I had to deal with the inconvenience of getting Verizon out to do the repair. Armando did agree to my deducting an amount to cover the Verizon bill. I did get billed by Verizon a month later so I had the funds to pay Verizon and what little was remaining I sent to Armando.

Description of Work
Replaced guttering and replaced underground vinyl flexible pipes in three areas from drainage from the gutters. Also added leaf guard to the area of guttering requested.

03/26/2014

Jonathan H.

I called Armando due to the good reviews and proximity to my home. The first time I called I did not get an answer, so I left a message with contact info and why I was calling. The following week I called back and still no answer. Again I left a detailed message with contact info and I still have never heard back. I guess he must not be hurting for business if he is not returning phone calls.

Description of Work
I've been looking for a new yard maintenance company.

03/02/2014

Diane H.

Armando was a pleasure to work with. He arrived on time for our preset appointment to review the work necessary and provide his initial estimate. I originally called him just to do the landscaping, but he mentioned he could complete the fencing repair as well. I had him provide an estimate for both. I decided to hire him on the spot. He scheduled his work to begin the following week. He called to request permission to add a few more plants to the landscape design and for me to approve the cost. It was a good call on his part to make the landscaping look more complete. He completed his work timely and did a great job with the landscaping and the fence.

Description of Work
Removed several small trees and shrubs. Removed an old water feature and leveled the ground. Removed a stacked brick garden border. Cleaned up remaining landscaping in the front and side yard. Removed approx. 80 ft. of fencing and a gate. Replaced with new fencing and new gate.

07/01/2013

Barbara R.

Armando's crew did a great Job, left my yard really tidy and stacked the logs I asked for . Were very Professional , Called me back promptly and followed up on date and time, Armando was really great to work with. offered suggestions and solutions. Would certainly recommend and use again Barbara

Description of Work
Removed 3 trees, trimmed and pruned 1 tree , removed brush

Category lawn service, tree service

10/10/2012

Joanne S.

Don't call.

Description of Work
No services performed. I called them to get a bid for doing the fertilization and weed control for our lawn. Their mailbox was full and I couldn't even leave a message. Not a good thing. That means they are not even keeping up with their messages. Off my list of potentials.

Category lawn treatment

08/31/2012

Travis H.

My wife called this company and spoke with them to see about lawn service. I then attempted to call them back so that I could speak with them about what was going on with our lawn. left messages, there was never a return phone call. Disappointed in this due to all of the good reviews for this company. He received a D as he did speak with my wife to begin, but nothing after that.

Description of Work
Would not return calls.

Category lawn treatment

06/12/2012

Aaron J.

Armando returned call same day where other companys I tried calling for quote took 2-3 days to return calls and some not at all. Only complaint is we scheduled appointment for Thursday morning and I received phone call at work Tuesday afternoon that he was almost done with the work. Not a big deal but I wanted to be there while doing the work. All work was done as planned except one limb which he explained why decided to leave. Trees look a lot better and his crew cleaned up where I didn't see leaves or any limbs laying around. Will use Armando for any future needs.

Description of Work
Trimmed 3 larger trees and a crayton myrtle.

Category tree service

05/18/2012

MARJORIE H.

He did great. No don'ts. The charges are excellent, he does a great job! He is very timely, he will call you if he will be late, and does everything that you would like in a company that other people don't do!

Description of Work
Mows, edges, cleans up any clippings or fallen limbs. Trims all trees that are dead or that interfere with the landscape. Repaired the sprinkler system when broken. Fertilized and put down the mulch. Sent a crew to help me keep 3-5 acres remove trash and piles of dead limps. He is quick to respond if I have problems with my tractor or need help moving heavy objects. He has laid rock walks and drainage areas in the yard. He brings in truck loads of dirt to fill in washed out areas. He is quick to respond and is extremely fair with his charges. I would recommend him to anyone because he is so real. He has worked for me for 10 to 15 years so I don't have a work date. He is extremely fair with his charges.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, tree service, hardscaping

05/15/2012

ANGELA & RANDALL H.

We really like working with Armando. He's friendly, returns phone calls, does what he says he's going to do and occasionally more and follows up on his jobs. Our front and back landscaping just needed freshening up. Basically, they did all of the things described above - edging beds, weeding beds, removing a bit of pebble type rocks, laying landscaping fabric, and putting in cedar mulch all the way around the house.

Description of Work
Replaced all of the edging around our beds, pulled all weeds from beds, laid landscaping/weed protection fabric in all beds and mulched all beds

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping

07/15/2011

David M.

ARMANDO'S LANDSCAPE SERVICES is excellent. I have used him for landscaping work in the past and that is okay. His yard maintenance is so much better though.

Description of Work
ARMANDO'S LANDSCAPE SERVICES does lawn care work for your yard.

04/09/2011

MARJORIE H.

Overall he is excellent and I have no don'ts.

Description of Work
I have used Armando for all my lawn services for the past 11 years. He is exceptionally fair, is compulsive about doing his job and it is always in my estimation perfect. I've recommended him to my friends and they to are very pleased with his work. His prices are very reasonable. He does my lawn, prunes my trees (large pecan and other large trees), fixes sprinkler system, constructs flagstone walks, fertilizes, landscapes etc.

Texas Backyard Living

Thank you for your interest in Texas Backyard Living. We are a highly reputable family owned company specializing in fences, pergolas, patio covers, automatic gates, concrete, stonework, staining, and fence repair. We service Plano, Allen, Frisco, McKinney and surrounding Dallas and Fort Worth areas. Our mission is to provide professional service and quality workmanship to each customer while keeping projects on time and under budget. We take pride in the quality of our work and create value through our competitive pricing and unbeatable warranties. Texas Backyard Living looks forward to helping you with your next outdoor project! Call us or fill out our online request for a FREE estimate!

Hillman Outdoor Living LLC

We are a full design-build company that can handle your project from start to finish. We offer full color 3D design services, furniture layout, and lighting design so you love every detail about your project before we put one shovel in the ground. We are new project construction specialist and do not take on repair, touch up or already completed work. Take a look at our full portfolio to get inspired today.

American Sprinkler Repair

Family owned and operated, American Sprinkler Repair family has proudly been serving the irrigation needs of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex since 1954. After more than 55 years in the industry, call us first for your lawn sprinkler repair problems. We guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience with us and will never need to look for an irrigation company again. American Sprinkler Repair Company is a fully licensed and insured lawn sprinkler company that you will be able to depend on for many years to come to take care of all of your lawn irrigation needs. We have quality trained irrigation technicians with all of the latest technology and equipment available in the lawn sprinkler industry today. Additional phone numbers: (972) 824-0701 and (972) 355-0816.

Landscape Services, Sprinkle Repair