Adooring Designs LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2013

108 E Hill St

Keller, TX 76248

Doors - The art of hand forged iron is timeless. Each and every one of our entryways is created with precision and family pride passed down for generations, and rates among the highest quality craftsmanship in the industry. Welcome friends, family, and guests to your home with the inviting feel of a beautifully hand crafted iron door from Adooring Designs. Windows - Raise the curb appeal and lower your energy bill at the same time with professionally installed vinyl replacement windows for your home from the best replacement window dealer in Fort Worth - Adooring Designs. Choose superior quality replacement windows with confidence as a long term investment and upgrade....

11/12/2018

Sandra B.

A lot of communication problems. Was not a smooth process.

Description of Work
Door replacement

Category wrought iron,doors

[Member Name Removed]. I am sorry you did not have the best experience. We did give 100% effort to exceed your expectations but I guess we came up short. We strive to be the best door and window company so If there is still anything we can do to help you let us know.

03/27/2018

Margaret Q.

Worked with Connie and it was impeccable! When you're replacing your front door and it's costing this much, I went through several reiterations of design. Connie was always kind and patient. And the work is wonderful. I absolutely love the door. My daughter ended up drawing the best design. They build it exactly as specked out. They had to do brick work to re-frame the door but you can't tell. It looks the door and brick were there for the past 28 years. They were on time; communicating what will happen each day for the 2 day install and brick work. It was a great experience. I priced another door company and they were very quick to want money before coming up with design. I'm glad my intuition had me search more and come up with Adooring Designs.

Description of Work
New Wrought Iron Front Door

11/27/2016

Robert F.

Called and inquired about service. Scheduled quote and arrived on time and gave reasonable quote. Scheduled work and took amount of time and cost as quote. Work looks great.

Description of Work
Replace 31 wood balusters with wrought iron

02/21/2016

Diane C.

Mike Plumlee came out to our house and went over our options. At first we wanted to replace the door, replace the sidelights and transom as separate units. He showed us examples of what the front of the house could look like if we went with a all in one unit. Wow what a difference. It took only 8 weeks to fabricate the door and install the new glass. Installation was scheduled for last week. The brick was removed from the existing front door on Monday and installation began Tuesday. As promised, we had a functional front door by the end of the day. Actually, they were done before 3pm. Not bad.

Description of Work
ADooring Design replaced the front door, side lights and transom. The design that was suggested was a drastic change. The house looked nice before but now it WOW.

Category lighting,replacement windows,doors

11/21/2015

Alberto J.

Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Installers were excellent and work was very high quality.

Description of Work
Installed a wrought iron door

11/09/2015

Cindy V.

We could not find a wood door that fit our needs and aesthetic requirements online, so we saw the Angie's Listing for Adooring Doors and visited their Plano store. We were shown thru their facilities where they prepare and stain the doors, and we felt they could provide the quality door we wanted. We selected and contracted for the door we wanted, and then were kept informed of progress all along the way. We were asked to visit the store and approve the door before it was finished. When the door was delivered and installed, the installation crew was very professional and we were totally satisfied with all their work. We definitely recommend Adooring Doors to anyone seeking a high quality entry door. A few months later, we were planning an open-house and purchased a new mailbox and house number, and needed to mount it on a stained board close to our new front door. We asked Adooring Doors if they could stain the board to match the front door and they readily agreed and worked it into their production that week. It was outstanding.

Description of Work
Prepared and installed new oversize front door.

Category house painters,doors

09/30/2015

aaron C.

From the initial consultation to the final inspection this was a wonderful experience. Our neighbor recommended this company and I understand why, great service and good value. The new door is striking and we love that we can open the glass to the outside. We have a unique elliptical shape to our entryway and I was concerned about the fit but they actually traced the pattern with a large sheet of paper to ensure a perfect fit. The guy who did the consultation made multiple recommendations, such as color and door design, and we are happy we accepted them. The best part was it literally cost half of what Pella quoted us!

Description of Work
Removed 9 foot single entry door with sidelights and replaced with a dual iron door.

06/17/2015

Bryan B.

No problems at all. Professional and responsive. Door was exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
New front door

Category doors

05/28/2015

Leanne W.

Couldn't have gone better. Excellent service from start to finish. It was a one day install. They were neat, efficient, and friendly. Excellent customer service!

Description of Work
Installed a gorgeous double iron door (2 story)

05/11/2015

Frank M.

Called two contractors highly rated on Angie's List. They did not return my call. Searched Google and found Larry McCaskey (mobile 817-995-4225) with Adooring Designs, who specializes in installing and repairing wrought iron doors. It turns out that Adooring Designs is rated on Angie's List, but did not appear when searching for door repairs including "wrought iron door repair." I agreed with his solutions of cutting down the doors, installing new door sweeps and a new raised threshold plus weatherstripping. Jason, the tech, with helper professionally cut 1" off the bottom of the doors and welded new steel bottom plates onto the hollow steel doors. He installed new sweeps, a new 2x8 treated pine board raising the new adjustable bronze-color threshold, and also installed a new bronze-color l-shaped strip in front of the threshold to trim it to the exterior brick entry floor. He also installed weatherstripping and door pads for additional weatherstripping and eliminating light (a hole allowing outside air and bugs inside) between the double doors from being seen in foyer. He also adjust the thumb dead bolt receiver hole to make the door easier to lock.

Description of Work
The Problem: When opening, our front wrought-iron double doors scraped the foyer hand-scraped hardwood flooring with inlaid travertine tile. The resulting actions of the opening of the doors wore out the door sweeps in a short period. Also we were not able to position a foyer rug in front of the doors. We were lucky that the door bottoms did not scratch the wood and travertine flooring. This problem was caused by us when building our home by upgrading the flooring from tile to hand-scraped hardwood floors. The builder failed to raise the doors for this change of flooring which raised the level of the wood floor more than 1" from tile. The Solution: Cut down double front wrought iron doors, and installed new door sweeps and weatherstripping.

Category doors

Galaxy Building Services, Inc.

Our mission is to provide innovative, top quality, eco-friendly products and solutions to our customers at wholesale pricing. Our vision is to create lifelong customer relationships through exceptional customer service, innovation, and uncompromising commitment to exceeding expectations. Galaxy Building Services as a General Contractor specializes in various remodeling services to include Bathroom, Kitchen, Room addition. Galaxy also specializes sales and installation of Eco-friendly & Energy Efficient Windows, Siding, Patio/Sliding Doors, and offers a deep discounting on these replacement products.

Offers by Galaxy Building Services, Inc. on Angi
    F3 Welding LLC

Here's what you can expect: Family-owned and operated welding and metal repair business serving residential and commercial customers throughout North Texas. I'm Austin, your expert welder and craftsman. With over ten years experience in the industry, I take pride in delivering quality results at an affordable rate. I know reliability, great communication, integrity, and frugality are important values to you. They are for me too. That's why I guarantee an on-site evaluation and quote within 48 hours - free of charge. I'll come to you, we'll look at the project together, and you'll have time to show and share with me exactly what you're hoping to achieve. If you need creative solutions, I'm happy to create a vision with you and offer design work. At the end of the day, you can look forward to precise & honest work. Outside of my craft, my life is dedicated to developing my three incredible children. In my spare time, I race motocross, enjoy welding art installations, and traveling.

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi