Wede's Meticulous Housekeeping LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2018

Wede's Meticulous Housekeeping offers cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties. We work according to your specific needs and preferences. We supply the cleaning products and equipment, but we will gladly use what you prefer whether eco-friendly, chemical products, or specific brands. Should you want a standard once-over cleaning, or prefer a deeper clean, we will get all dirt or dust laying behind unseen areas. We will gladly do whatever you need or suits your budget. We do a thorough move in and move out cleaning. Vacuum inside and underneath couches, make beds, and help with any form of organizing you may need. New clients, please pre-book appointments 2-4 weeks prior to the desired date. New discounts to consider for 2020. This comes with a signal contact for both parties. *Pre-paid for 3 months, get 5% off *Pre-paid for 6 months, get 10% off *Pre-paid for 1 year, get 15% off ...

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

house cleaning (40)window cleaning (5)

07/13/2021

Mark S.

I am so grateful to be doing business with Wede! When things started to open up in April, we had family coming in and really needed a deep cleaning fast! With a tight schedule she squeezed us in. I so appreciate how Wede accommodated us at the last minute. Wede and her assistant, Erica, have been cleaning our home bi-weekly since April 2021. Wede is very good at what she does. I can tell that she takes pride in her work. Wede is true to her business name - meticulous and thorough! Wede will start cleaning my aunt's studio apartment soon. We are very pleased with Wede's service!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and bi-weekly regular housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

01/07/2021

Tialda F.

It went very well. The team was kind and worked with the green materials as per our choice. They immediately started to work and did not leave until everything was sparkling and shining. I definitely recommend Meticulous!

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

09/29/2020

Anna T.

We've had a couple of house cleanings so far and have been very happy! They are very thorough and the house always smells clean. With two dogs and three kids under 3, it's no small feat to clean up after them! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

10/09/2019

Ellie L.

Wede and her team did EXCEPTIONAL work on our home. Their deep clean removed all remaining construction dust, cleaned up the windows, and made the home smell great. They were on time, up front about pricing, and reasonable. Wede was extremely responsive throughout the process and was able to help us on a relatively tight time frame. I would 100% recommend her and her team. Totally lucked out having them help us.

Description of Work
We had Wede and her team in for a deep cleaning on a house we were preparing to show for sale.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

10/01/2019

Antionette B.

Wede and her partner Jazzy were excellent. They did everything we asked for and more. They were beyond professional and so nice. I am definitely going to work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
We needed to clean and entire house in time to move in.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Hi! Thanks so much for the feedback. it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again!

09/14/2019

Harold D.

Excellent work! Wede has been working for me since March. She does not mind to do more than general housecleaning. I highly recommend her and her staff.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your feedback. we're glad we could offer our services. Thanks for the recommendation!

09/02/2019

Tina Y.

The first time I used Meticulous Housekeeping, I hired them for 6 hours. Three ladies came including Wede. They did a great job. Their price is competitive. I also find the team very trustworthy so much so the next time I hired them for a deep clean I was miles away from home.

Description of Work
I have used Meticulous Housekeeping twice since this August for house cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Truly grateful to have gained your trust. We love working with you and always appreciate feedback.

08/24/2019

Matt W.

Weeds company came in and made the home look it like was brand new...not it's true age by a long shot! The house was clean, smelling beautiful and was ready to put on the market! (It sold in two weeks! Wede help definitely contributed to that quick sell)! Please support this business!! Shes the best by far!

Description of Work
We needed our duplex cleaned so we could put it back on the market to sell. It's an older home and needed a whole refreshing head to toe.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! we're so glad we could help! Our services are always available to you. Thanks for the feedback!

08/19/2019

Valerie H.

All went well. Everything that I wanted done in the time I booked Wede for was accomplished to my satisfaction. i felt it was money well spent.

Description of Work
cleared out basement storage and under kitchen cabinets; mopped kitchen & bathroom; put shine throughout downstairs hardwood floors.

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help! Thanks for the opportunity to work with you and thanks for your feedback!

07/25/2019

Melissa T.

Wede is fantastic. We needed a cleaning service on very short notice for a very difficult cleaning project and Wede was able to adjust her schedule to accommodate us. She and her employee dove right in without any hesitation or complaints. They were extremely professional. The quality of work they did was above what we expected and we will be hiring Wede's Meticulous Housekeeping again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We love the feedback and hope to continuously offer services you're pleased with. Always a pleasure working with you!

06/19/2019

Jean C.

Wede’s the best! She has been cleaning our home every two weeks since the beginning of 2019. She is prompt, never reschedules, and takes special requests even at the last minute. It is wonderful to come home to a clean house, with fresh sheets.

Description of Work
Regular housekeeping

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We love what we do and super glad that you were pleased with our services. Thank you so much for the feedback!

06/12/2019

William C.

She is wonderful!! Definitely give her a try she is fantastic and very kind.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! thanks for the feedback! It was great working with you.

04/04/2019

Dawn J.

I am so pleased, happy about the wonderful job that Wede, and her exceptional co-worker did on my apartment. (I personanally think it is rare to find such great workers.) I nearly can't believe they were willing to do it! Exceptionally professional, have good judgement and common sense, needing no direction from me. In fact, far more was accomplished then I expected. They are both highly energetic and efficient, worth every dollar. And that they come together means the work takes half the time. I chose Wede's Meticulous Housekeeping because of all the great references I read on Angie's List. Hire Wede Wrayee, and you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Clean my Filthy Apartment

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! You're feedback was truly motivating. Thank you so much and we look forward to always working with you!

03/28/2019

Maryann L.

Wede has been cleaning my home for the last couple months on a biweekly basis. It is clear Wede takes great pride in her work. She is diligent and pays attention to detail. The house sparkles when she's done. She clearly communicates via text/calls and has been punctual even in inclement weather. I'm so happy I found her and would highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you and glad you are pleased with our services!

01/08/2019

Robert C.

Wede provided 4 hours of house cleaning. I am so pleased with her service , she is indeed "Meticulous" in her work. Very polite , professional and focused on her work. She provided all the cleaning tools and supplies and very carefully as she moved my things to clean. I highly recommend Wede's Meticulous Housekeeping!

Description of Work
She provided a house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback! It was great working with you! You're very kind as well. Thanks for the opportunity!

12/24/2018

Don H.

Terrific, I finally found a gem! For 9 years the same woman had cleaning my home. My housekeeper became a beloved and trusted member of our family. I was terrified, for her, when she told me she was ill and had to stop working. To this day I help her as she continues to recover. After, a year and 4 different housekeepers I was becoming very frustrated. Now here comes Wede! From the minute I met her I had a very good feeling. As of 12/20/2018 Wede has cleaned my house twice and it has been a pleasure. Wede is percise, meticulous and best of all a terrific hard working lady. I’m thrilled to have Wede in my home and I’m looking forward to a long term relationship. Thank you Wede!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/24/2018

It is always a pleasure working with you! Thanks so much for believing in us! We really appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to work with you!

12/04/2018

Frank L.

The job that Wede did was superb. She fit us in even though she had a tight schedule, and completed the job before the first showing. Se got great reviews from our real estate agent, and from the folks who toured our place.

Description of Work
The service cleaned our house before we put our house up for sale.

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We love working with you and truly grateful to be of service.

11/29/2018

Christine P.

Wede’s business is aptly named, she is meticulous...about cleaning and keeping to an agreed upon schedule. After reading the positive reviews of Wede’a Meticulous Housekeeping, I contacted her to discuss my needs. Wede responded very quickly and we set up an appointment. Wede is prompt, thorough and very reasonably priced. My daughter was impressed and now also uses Wede for some of her cleaning. Wede is great...we are really glad to have met her. Give Wede a chance...you will be very glad you did!!

Description of Work
I needed to have light housekeeping work done.

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

We try our best to get those reviews and live up to them! Thanks so much for your feedback!

10/18/2018

Amber B.

Wede responded to our inquiry about cleaning services promptly and came by for an interview shortly thereafter. We toured our house with her and explained what we were looking for in a house cleaning service. Wede was very warm, friendly and professional. We appreciated learning more about her background in the industry, her attention to detail and her flexibility with scheduling. We hired Wede and are currently working with her for biweekly cleaning of our home. She does a consistently great job. I am very particular about how the house is cleaned and Wede never disappoints. We are happy to provide a positive review for her.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for believing in our company and giving us a chance to prove ourselves. We love what we do! Truly grateful for your feedback.

10/13/2018

Lauren C.

We love Wede! Our previous cleaning service did a good job, but recently closed. They would send in a crew for our 4 bedroom home and Wede does a better and more thorough job than they ever did! Such a time and stress reliever. I highly recommend her services!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendations!

07/26/2018

Irfan S.

The job was really well done. We were leaving our leased property and needed a thorough job with the main rooms of the house. Our landlord has meticulous taste. Wede understood what we needed and did both a thorough as well as excellent job at a very good pace. Afterwards, we heard the landlord was very pleased with the way the house looked. We strongly recommend Wede's company.

Description of Work
Thorough House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad we could help! look forward to working with you again soon!

07/17/2018

Judith G.

Wede comes to my home every other week ( which I hope to make once a week). She is so pleasant and professional , does an excellent job and is a joy to have.

Description of Work
general house cleaning

Category window cleaning