Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

1307 Caravelle Ct

Katy, TX 77494

Our crew members are experienced on inside and outside painting, as well as carpentry, siding installation, and wood refinishing. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER 281-646-1406. We also count with professionals with training in the art of faux finish, Venetian plaster, wide variety of textures, and Luster Stone. Award winning. Family owned & operated. DBA- Freddy's Painting Additional website - www.freddyspainting.trustab.org. Additional contact name - Sylvia Desanjose...

02/22/2018

Tito E.

I requested to have my master bathroom painted as it just had been renovated. After there were issues with the paint quality and the quality of the work itself. I called several times to allow for her to address the issues. Each and every time I was ignored and simply treated as if she had memory loss. Specifically the cabinets had paint spots and bubbles. The walls are “leaking” paint. The ceilings have some streaking and a brown staining. Stay away.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Paint - Cabinets and Walls

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

09/30/2017

David W.

Overall a good experience. Sylvia was very involved in picking colors and providing advice, in addition to having a competitive bid. The work was done on schedule in about 4 days, right before Hurricane Harvey. Initially, the full paint crew didn't show up on time, so we had some concerns about timely completion. But extra hands were brought in on later days to make up for it, and everything was done very well before the storm hit.

Description of Work
We had the house re-piped, which led to many holes in walls throughout the house. Signature Effects patched and painted the holes in drywall and paneling. They also painted several full rooms, including wood beams, paneling, ceilings, and drywall.

Category drywall,interior painters

09/22/2017

KAREN R.

I've used Freddy's several years ago and they did a terrific job. Again, they did not disappoint! Sylvia was very easy to work with. The painters were punctual, professional and did a beautiful job. I will continue to recommend and use Signature Effects!

Description of Work
Several rooms and ceilings textured and painted.

Category plastering,interior painters

06/05/2017

Marc H.

They did a good job. I was satisfied with the pricing. I don't know that they were cheap but they seemed reasonable. They were very good. They cleaned up. They did a nice job. They came when they were supposed to.

Description of Work
They did some painting for me. It was about a year ago.

05/18/2017

Darlene F.

This is the second time I have used Signature Effects. The first was four years ago and was very pleased. They did an amazing job and I WILL definitely us them again!

Description of Work
I had all walls and ceilings painted (excluding bedrooms).

04/18/2017

David T.

They did a great job and were very professional. Intend to use them again when we do more planned work!

Description of Work
Painting of a few walls and kitchen cabinets that had to be repaired because of water and mold damage.

02/12/2017

Jason L.

Fantastic price and fantastic work. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Painting of dining room and fireplace mantel shelf.

03/16/2016

JIM Y.

Cancelled an appointment and never bothered to call back to reschedule. That is not a good sign

Description of Work
no work done

11/01/2015

KIMBERLY W.

I highly recommend Signature Effects. The entire process was great. Sylvia helped me to select the paint color and type (I am decorating challenged). In addition to painting the entire interior of the house, I wanted to have my office moved from upstairs to downstairs. Sylvia was very accommodating in providing a quote for the work, saving me the from having to hire movers to do the work plus all of the coordination that would have entailed. The guys were prompt each day and took great care to protect my furniture and floors. The work was completed in 3 days. I am so happy with the results. My house looks great!

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of the house, including the garage and garage ceiling. Touched up woodwork. Moved office furniture from upstairs to downstairs. Replaced the inside shelf under my kitchen sink.

09/10/2015

Laurie F.

Silvia came to our house for complimentary consultation. She gave great suggestions on colors, encouraged us to go in a direction we weren't planning and discouraged us from what would have been a bad expensive decision. She has great vision and the ability to know what will work best in each space. Her staff were prompt, very professional and very skilled. The quality and detail of work was exceptional. All the walls were cleaned before painting began. Every day they left all their equipment and tools very neatly to the side and cleaned thoroughly. As the work progressed, we were so pleased we kept adding additional rooms to the job. Our house now looks brand new. I would let Silvia's team paint again any time. It's absolutely beautiful.

Description of Work
Repainted two story living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, study, gameroom, two story entry and all hallways. Repainted all cabinets and walls in utility room. Touched up trim and baseboards in all areas. Refinished front door. All supplies and paint included in the cost.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working with you [Member name removed]! Thanks for the great review. We know how important homes are to our clients so we always try our best to reflect our care and professionalism through our work. Very happy to hear you are loving your almost "new" home :)

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi
    Experience services

I Provide skilled and certified pressure washing services for all commercial and residential needs.

Houston Pressure Pros, LLC

Call or Text today for a FREE quote! (832) -225-2205. The process of pressure washing involves high-pressure water, with or without detergent or additives, to clean mold, dust, grime, oil, dirt, and other buildup from various surfaces, including fences, sidewalks, decks, patios, siding, and driveways. For driveways specifically, pressure washing is ideal because it offers a quick, easy way to clean the larger surface area. Keeping your driveway in good condition is critical to the upkeep and value of your home. Not only will it improve the longevity of your driveway, but it keeps it looking great for years to come. & if you're looking to sell, it will help your home sell faster, pressure washing has been known to improve home value between 5% and 10%. If your house is on the market for $250,000, on the low end you could be seeing an increase in value by $12,500. A small investment can make a BIG difference to the value of your home. We are a small, local, owner-operated business with a little over 4 years of experience. Specializing in Driveways and Fences in particular. We guarantee a great job at a more than fair rate!

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting

How is Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting overall rated?

Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting open?

Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting is open:

What payment options does Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting provide

Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offer free estimates?

Yes, Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offers free project estimates.

Does Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offer a senior discount?

Yes, Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offer emergency services?

Yes, Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting?

Yes, Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offers warranties.

What services does Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offer?

Signature Effects Inc - Formerly Freddy's Painting offers the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting - Color Assessment, Trim Installation, Sheetrock Repair, Carpentry, Texturing, Siding Replacement & Repairs, Door Refinishing, Faux Finish, Venetian Plaster, Crown Molding & Artistic Paint, Pressure Washing, Mildew Removal, Driveway, Door Refinishing, & Gutter Installation & Cleaning.