Mason Road Lawn Equipment

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2004

924 S Mason Rd

Katy, TX 77450

Authorized repair center for most major lawn equipment brands. Our mechanics have been servicing the Katy area for over 35 years. Our Master Service Technician (MST) alone has been in the business for over 37 years. Over 100 years combined experience between all mechanics and operators. Family owned and operated by long time Katy residents. In business since 1982....

11/28/2020

Kevin A.

Excellent repair. Finished on a couple of days as promised, and promptly texted me when ready. Lawnmower engine on a pressure washer would not stay running due to using very old gasoline. Unit runs great.

Description of Work
Fixed carburetor on small engine

10/17/2019

Don A.

They cleaned out the carburetor and performed a tune-up on the engine. Said that it the repair job would take about a week and it did. Very pleased with the service provided by Mason Road Lawn Equipment.

Description of Work
Pressure Washer would not start.

07/10/2018

KAREN R.

First of all, I would like to say I am an avid user of Angies List and it is very rare when I write a negative review but today I am. We took our lawn mower in for a tune up, and we were told it would take 48 hours to complete if parts weren't needed. After 3 days we called to find out if the lawnmower was done only to find out they were closed for the next 4 1/2 days for the 4th of July holiday. We then called the day they were back in the office to find out a part needed to be ordered and it would be 6 more days until we could pick it up. We were spoken to rudely when we called on the phone and I was very frustrated with the treatment I received when I picked up the mower. Our complaint is their lack of communication and customer service. If they would've communicated to us that it was going to take as long as it did, we would've made arrangements for our lawn to be mowed. In addition, I explained the lack of communication at pick up and was spoken to very rudely not getting an apology until I stated I was irritated that I didn't receive one. I haven't tried the mower yet but I am assuming it will work fine. I'm sure they do excellent work, but they sure need to work on their customer service.

Description of Work
Lawn mower tune up

06/02/2017

CHARLIE J.

They repaired the carburetor. Runs like a champ now.

Description of Work
Repaired pressure washer engine that would not start or run.

08/13/2016

Christine J.

The shop is a little hard to find (take the lane between the dry cleaner and Mason Food Mart; shop is behind Food Mart) but the service is worth scouting them out. We took the lawnmower in on Tuesday. They said it might be a week to get the call with the estimate. It wasn't. They called on Friday with the estimate and said the work would be done that day! We picked it up Saturday and the bill was on spot with the estimate. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
rebuilt the carburetor and replaced the float

04/01/2015

Anthony J.

All work was done with in a week. Mower starts on the first pull. Couldn't be happier. I will come back for any of my lawn equipment needs.

Description of Work
Dropped mower off for a tune up and to reconnect a wire that came off for the kill switch. Also engine was surging so they installed new carburetor kit.

06/16/2014

jeb S.

Brought in one year old trimmer because it would not start. Gas had and quot;ruinedand quot; carburetor requiring a new carburetor. Owner recommended medium grade gas (I had used regular) and best oil mix in addition to other steps to keep it starting and running well. When I picked it up, they even offered to take old gas off my hands...too bad I did not know they did that or I would have brought my old gas for them to dispose of. The returned trimmer was cleaned up and they included old carb., packaged up for my inspection and disposal.

Description of Work
Fixed 2 cycle gas edger. Estimate was $75, but cost ended up being $50.

04/27/2014

Rudy F.

Got the mower back sooner than promised. Cost was less than I expected. And, it runs great. definitely would use them again.

Description of Work
Changed drive belt and adjusted after I installed wrong belt.

07/11/2013

William O.

Good. did the work and the lawnmower now runs fine. Price was very reasonable. The only negative what that they told me the lawnmower would be ready in 2 weeks, and when I went to pick it up I found that they were waiting for a part from the manufacturer. Attempts to contact them by phone were always unsuccessful. Having said that, the price and work were good and I will go back to them if I require similar service.

Description of Work
Replaced the carburetor on a Honda lawnmower which wouldn't run.

01/30/2013

SCOTT M.

I've used them a couple of times to do work. They responded immediately. They charged me for parts but not labor so I was satisfied with the work they did. I'm not sure what happened the first time around. They are located behind a shopping plaza so it is kind of hard to locate. They are first class as far as customer service is concerned. I would go back to them without any problems. They got the work done when they said they would.

Description of Work
I used Mason Road Lawn Equipment to repair my generator. I've used them every couple of years for overhaul and tune-up of my generator. Most recently they did an overall and we had to do a return because when I started it up, there was a significant fuel leak and I had to take it back to them.

Category lawn mower repair,generator service

A-1 Plus Electrical

We are A-1 Plus Electrical, a Company committed to our client's projects and needs. With more than 14 years of experience in the electrical field. Our team has built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service.

Dempsey Family Electric of Texas

Our award winning electrical company has been serving Houston and all surrounding areas since 2020! We provide quality electrical work at wallet friendly prices! Licensed and Insured electricians. Commercial and Residential. BBB A+ Rating!

Le Atelier Decor

We specialize in remodeling everything in your home as well as decorating. We have great prices and quality work. Call us for a free estimate today!

Offers by Le Atelier Decor  on Angi