Maid Right

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2017

22310 Grand Corner Dr Ste 210

Katy, TX 77494

As the Katy area’s number one choice for residential cleaning, we take pride in our reputation for detailed cleanings, spotless results, and unmatched dedication to our customers. We’ve built that reputation by putting together Katy’s most trusted team of cleaning specialists and providers.

07/09/2020

Whitney C.

I am blown away by Maid Right's outstanding service. The owner is very responsive and works around your schedule to find what works for you. My house has never been cleaner and the ladies were very kind, polite, and respectful. I received a text the evening before to confirm my appointment and then was texted the day of with an ETA. The ladies were very communicative prior to my appointment as well as during the house cleaning. I have booked bi-weekly services and am so excited for their next visit!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

04/02/2019

Marie W.

They're excellent. Highly recommend. They're efficient and on time. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
maid service

05/02/2018

Linda R. Z.

I used Angie's list to identify a house cleaning service to clean my home. I decided to try "Maid Right" and I am very satisfied with my choice. The team of Marilyn and Monica came to my home timely and after a quick tour of my home, they immediately got to work and they worked hard. They have a cleaning system that gave me confidence in the cleaniness of my home. They even use color coded cloths based on the type of area they were cleaning to avoid mixing the use of those cloths. Right before they were done, a quality control person came to check their work. I am very pleased with the whole experience and I have already asked for a recurring service from the same team.

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning for my home.

11/18/2017

Jonathan M.

Maid Right of Sugar Land did a phenomenal job for us!! A very professional company to work with; hand down! They went above and beyond our expectations! Our young daughter "Junebug" causes much havoc in our house and they focused on some key areas for us and did an absolutely amazing job; very thorough deep cleaning! When I got home from work I was amazed just when opening the door and smelling how fresh & clean it was! They did GREAT, GREAT GREAT and I highly recommended them! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS MAID RIGHT!

Description of Work
House cleaning! Haven't had a good cleaning in while; way overdue!!!

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and the opportunity to clean your home. Congrats on the arrival of your new baby boy!

11/03/2017

Caitlyn D.

It was wonderful! The team that came made me feel so comfortable and really brought out the beauty in my home! My house hasn't been this clean in years. Thank you Maid Right! I will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
I had a need for a deep cleaning in preparation for visiting family members.

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for letting us take care of your house cleaning needs, call us anytime!

09/29/2017

Leroy U.

Category house cleaning

Thanks, we appreciate your great review and business!

Bres Luxury cleaning service

Housekeeping services Deep cleaning Standard cleaning Furniture cleaning Dusting Vacuuming Mopping Bed making Disinfecting/ cleaning Microwave cleaning for an extra charge Oven cleaning for an extra charge Tips on organization in decluttering Dish washing upon request for an extra charge Laundry folding & or washing for an extra charge

Maid Sense, LLC

We have a passion for clean. We believe in our service and how it can improve your quality of life. Everyone deserves to have a clean home. Our mission is to make it easy and affordable. Life is a mess, let us clean it up. Standard house keeping. Move in or Move out Services. Constructions cleaning. Office cleaning.

Authentic Maids

Here at Authentic Maids we strive on our use of eco friendly based products. We specialize in residential and commercial cleaning, we offer low rates and thoroughly done service. Any niches that you like we will do our best to accommodate.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check