Katysites.com

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2012

810 S Mason Rd

Katy, TX 77450

Our web design company specializes in delivering creative web design services, supper fast web hosting, e-commerce shopping carts and innovative marketing solutions. We love what we do and take a huge amount of pride in our work. Check out our portfolio to see the results for yourself, or just have a browse through our website to get to know us a bit better....

12/22/2014

Chris F.

Our Christian organization, GODSHUB, required a complete remake of our website www.godshub.com. We wrote a technical specification and asked five web design companies to bid on the work. KatySites.com provided the best proposal in terms of: technical expertise, a well defined scope of work, a clear milestone schedule, and a competitive price. Note: this was not the lowest price but the one that best represented compliance - quality - delivery - cost. KatySites fulfilled all of the requirements of our agreement and all our expectations. Mike Goligorsky was very professional, provided good technical insight and excellent recommendations to maximize the impact of the website. I recommend Mike Goligorsky and KatySites to all companies and organizations who are seeking a high level of service at a competitive price. Chris Fenner President of GODSHUB

Description of Work
Designed the website for the GODSHUB organization - www.godshub.com

04/04/2014

Chamane B.

I spoke with Mike after having a bad experience with a company I had spoken to to build me a website for my new small business. Mike and his company Katysites.com really listened to me and built me an amazing website. In addition, he was very patient with me and answered each question for me. I am a low tech kind of gal so it was wonderful to have such a knowledgeable person and company to work with that really listened to my goals for the website and then built this website around what I envisioned for it.

Description of Work
Fixed issues from previous company and created an amazing website for my new company!

Category web designers

Thank you [member name removed], I'm glad we were able to help.

10/04/2013

Janet D.

Our company website was in need of a complete upgrade. I found Mike, with his A rating, on Angie's List and contacted him. That proved to be an excellent decision! Mike always responded quickly, we were in contact on a daily basis and requested revisions were made promptly. We now have a website we can be proud of! Thank you Mike for an excellent job!

Description of Work
Upgrade our company's website

07/25/2013

Betsy F.

I'm pleased to be able to share our experience with Katysites here, especially since we were introduced by Angie's List to begin with. We have started a small company recently and were working with another outfit which we hoped would give us full marketing services including website design. It was a dreadful experience and after much wasted time and money we cut bait on them. After reading reviews of Katysites on Angie's List and seeing examples of their work, we contacted them and were very encouraged about being able to salvage the work we had done to date (the other company basically had nothing to show in all that time) and move it forward. Our experience has been satisfying in every way. In addition to building our website, Mike has offered many suggestions along the way on ways we can make it more user-friendly, efficient, better looking, and other improvements. In fact, I think we have taken all the advice he's offered. He is a very good listener and is careful to tune into what the client needs and wants. He has always been very responsive to our requests and patient with our questions. He is very, very prompt. He is also direct in his communications -- no fluff or rambling, which we appreciate. The contrast with working with Katysites versus our previous web designer is dramatic and has been a wonderful experience. We recommend Mike without condition and would be quite willing to answer questions for anyone who is looking for someone to construct a new website or update an existing one.

Description of Work
Website design and implementation. We had a "rough sketch" of the website we wanted for our new business and Mike transformed it into a fully functioning, professional website with a shopping cart. In addition, we are now equipped with search engine optimization and analytics, social media integration and functionality on all devices (computer, tablet, and smartphone).

04/09/2013

Gerald S.

Mike delivers!

Description of Work
I would recommend Katysites.com to everyone.

11/20/2012

JAMES B.

I contacted Mike Goligorsky of KatySites after a horrible experience with another local website design company. I met with Mike on a Monday to show him various website designs I liked and to show him the failed attempt by another local web designer. I wanted a local designer for the ease of meetings in person and communications. Two days later, Mike notified me he had a draft website designed already. We met a second time, he showed me his draft, which was already better than the first designer produced in over 3 months. I gave him some suggestions for changes which he accomplished promptly in only 5 more days. In only seven (7) days, from first meeting to final meeting, I had a fantastic and fully functional website with all the bells and whistles I had asked for and even a few more that he designed that were even better than I could imagine. My partners, customers, vendors, peers, have all commented on what a great looking website he produced. I am TOTALLY SATISFIED with his work. From beginning to end, it took him only 7 days to complete a website that was beyond my expectations. The previous designer charged me $2,750 for a website that looked horrible and was still not functional after almost 4 months. Mike is amazing, extremely responsive, always on time for meetings, has great knowledge of not only building the website but what looks best for the type of professional marketing desired. He is also going to assist me with updating my product lines on the website as required.

Description of Work
Design of a website for my consulting and brokerage business.

Category web designers

Thank you - we appreciate your positive review. We always try to do the best possible job for our customers.
    Website Design & Development
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Web design, web hosting, & internet marketing

we do not provide services for adult oriented business