CLEARVIEW WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2004

Squeaks Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

We are a family owned business. We offer window cleaning, pressure washing, window screen repair and gutter cleaning. We accept all credit cards, checks, and cash & some special promotions are available. Please call us today!

Mr Sunshine Outdoor Cleaning

Mr Sunshine Outdoor Cleaning prides itself on being number one Home Improvement Company in the area of Houston. We service residential properties. We built an excellent reputation for customers satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail and competitive pricing. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072992785323

PLS Pressure Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/07/2014

Margaret D.

Excellent work. I have been using Clearview for about 5 years. They are always punctual and efficient and do a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows including some very high entry windows.

04/21/2014

Teresa S.

Description of Work
They did a great job, and were very helpful.

12/27/2013

Linda M.

Have used Clearview Windows for years and they are quite simply the best window cleaning company.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned thoroughly inside and out, sills wiped clean. They were careful of our shutters, and our floors.

07/23/2012

lisa S.

They do a great job. The guy was really nice an professional. He was just really nice to work with.

Description of Work
CLEARVIEW WINDOW CLEANING cleaned my windows.

09/02/2011

Elisabeth J.

They arrived promptly and with 3 workers, the process was finished in an hour. Very courteous. Not all the windows were as clean as I expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned the outside windows of my house. The estimate over the phone was exactly the price after the cleaning. He basically determines the price by the square footage of your home. After he left, I saw streaks. When I called him, he seemed reluctant to believe that it was his problem. I would not use him again.

05/31/2005

MATTHEW J.

WE PREVIOUSLY RATED THIS COMPANY POOR DUE TO LACK OF CORRESPONDENCE. WE PERSISTED IN CONTACTING THIS COMPANY AND EVENTUALLY ARRANGED FOR THE WORK TO BE QUOTED AND THEN UNDERTAKEN. THE RESULT WAS EXCELLENT, WITH THE WINDOWS AND SURROUNDING FRAMEWORK CLEANED TO A HIGH STANDARD.

Description of Work
CLEANED WINDOWS FOR 2-STORY TOWN HOME, INSIDE AND OUT.

12/04/2004

ALLYN R.

THIS COUPLE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB! I HAVE ARRANGED FOR THEM TO CLEAN MY WINDOWS ON A QUARTERLY BASIS.

Description of Work
CLEANED HOUSE WINDOWS. BOTH INSIDE AND OUT.

06/04/2004

CLEARVIEW IS VERY DEPENDABLE AND PUNCTUAL. THEY DID A NICE JOB OF CLEANING THE WINDOWS. WORKED QUICKLY.

Description of Work
CLEANED ALL EXTERIOR WINDOWS ON THE HOUSE.

Category window cleaning

Residential window cleaning and pressure washing.

Not Applicable